AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-08, 06:20   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 695 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 06:26   Link #2
Tchadnis

i guess there was no need to expect them not to mix the old fight in that was it ? damm but im glad to see that naruto still has his power i was afraid for a min he had lost it
Old 2014-10-08, 06:44   Link #3
Random14

Huh, early chapter this week. Well, after the last few weeks, glad to see this chapter was almost all fight (with a few flashbacks mixed in), and so far they're evenly matched (by now I should hope Naruto wouldn't be an underdog). Glad to see them both pull out the big guns immediately.

Just four more chapters after this, hope the fight keeps going at this pace.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 06:50   Link #4
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Chapter 695 - Naruto VS. Sasuke: Part 2
We got an announcement with this chapter. Only 5 chapters UNTIL THE END OF NARUTO MANGA!! So, the manga will end on November 10.
The way I see it...there will be NO WINNER in this FINAL FIGHT! I guess neither Sasuke or Naruto will die. They will be friends again. Really? Kishimoto decided to FU%% everything in the end. Way to go, Kishimoto!
In this chapter the fight begins, but Kishimoto puts some flashbacks again. FU&& THIS! EVERY TIME WE GET A FLASHBACK! Even in the END. Gosh! What bullsi^^!
So, Orochimaru will not be the FINAL VILLAIN. Kabuto turned into a good boy. So for Pain and Obito.
NARUTO MANGA WILL END with TNJ (talk no jutsu). Seriously? No fight after all.
Just end this bullshi&, it's getting too ridiculous! I'm curious how Naruto & Sasuke will save the others from the nest. (Nobody escaped from Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi yet, except for Team 7).
Stupidest chapter ever!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 07:04   Link #5
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

lets host a contest on who will guess the ending correctly.

Naruto and sasuke will kiss at the end get together somehow revive the uchiha clan.
Old 2014-10-08, 07:13   Link #6
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Lol!
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-10-08, 07:17   Link #7
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Welp it's time for the invincible talk-no-jutsu .

What if Naruto says only man can bring happiness to each other
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 07:36   Link #8
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinedd View Post
The way I see it...there will be NO WINNER in this FINAL FIGHT! I guess neither Sasuke or Naruto will die. They will be friends again. Really? Kishimoto decided to FU%% everything in the end. Way to go, Kishimoto!
How is everything "fu%%" in the end?

Quote:
NARUTO MANGA WILL END with TNJ (talk no jutsu). Seriously? No fight after all.
"no fight after all" uh, I guess that remains to be seen, but so far this was a cool fight. This dialogue looks a bit funny though because its actually Sasuke thats starting to make a speech; he doesn't do that very often so maybe it'll be something interesting.

Quote:
Just end this bullshi&, it's getting too ridiculous! I'm curious how Naruto & Sasuke will save the others from the nest. (Nobody escaped from Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi yet, except for Team 7).
Stupidest chapter ever!
The others are already saved; Naruto and Sasuke or i think just Sasuke can just dispel it via their sage powers. Well, if they don't kill eachother first lol.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 09:14   Link #9
Wandering Soul

Glad they are focusing mainly on the fight without too mixing in too many flashbacks. They also are resorting to their big guns right off the bat.

Only 4 chapters left.
Old 2014-10-08, 10:42   Link #10
itachi-san314

I hope naruto breaks out plain old sage mode in this fight and does something new with it. I'm curious to see how sasuke responds to that. I'd also like to see some new rinnegan techs. they've already escalated to the top moves we've seen already so next chapter should start the craziness if it's not all flashback
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 10:59   Link #11
Artful_Dodger

^Often times, authors know how a manga is going to end well before they have all the details in between organized. In this case, I think this author knew what he was going to do for a finale, so it should be very polished and executed well.

Still, this manga has taught me not to get my hopes to far up, so at this point I'm just hoping that they still have their clothes on during those intimate scenes when they're in eachothers psyche "understanding" each other, like back when they clashed after Sasuke fought Kakashi, and it looks like we're about to get something like that now.

Some manga like to have these very weird scenes of naked characters talking to eachother during scenes like this; and I think we get more than enough dumb jokes about Naruto and Sasuke as is >.>
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 11:10   Link #12
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
^Often times, authors know how a manga is going to end well before they have all the details in between organized. In this case, I think this author knew what he was going to do for a finale, so it should be very polished and executed well.
yea, i recall reading an interview with kishimoto and he said he had already made the last part of the story and that he was basically always writing toward this specific end. That's assuming the article was real, but it's very believable to think that he had this naruto v sasuke part 2 end in mind for a very long time, if not from the beginning.
Old 2014-10-08, 11:20   Link #13
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

ahhhh put on another cool fight please..
This kind of scene should be shown when they are dying...

anyway... Bijuudama Vs Susanoo is wholeway more awesome than Chidori Vs Rasengan

I'll really regret reading Naruto if there are really 4 chapters left
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 11:42   Link #14
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Well I hope Naruto gets his girl, he's been chasing her long enough, and this chapter shows that he's not about to give up.

She's a murderous emo douchebag, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

Last edited by ID555; 2014-10-08 at 23:08.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 13:13   Link #15
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I hope naruto breaks out plain old sage mode in this fight and does something new with it.
Naruto is already in his mixed sage and kyuubi mode, just look at his + eyes: - is the sage mode and | is the kyuubi mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I'd also like to see some new rinnegan techs. they've already escalated to the top moves we've seen already so next chapter should start the craziness if it's not all flashback
The war was dragged on for too long, we simply deserve to see something epic. Although i would also like some good old ninja fighting, i mean tricks and strategy, and not only super powers. Sure now both of them have either super vision or super sensing abilities so tricking the other would be very hard now.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 14:06   Link #16
DarkHollowIchigo

Naruto still has all 9-tail beast chakra right? SO....he will be able to go So6P?
Old 2014-10-08, 14:35   Link #17
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Naruto is already in his mixed sage and kyuubi mode, just look at his + eyes: - is the sage mode and | is the kyuubi mode
that's why i said "plain old sage mode". I'm tired of seeing mecha-fights. I want to see something that much more resembles ninjas fighting

Quote:
The war was dragged on for too long, we simply deserve to see something epic.
on the contrary, the war was arguably too epic. i don't need to see anything on that scale ever again

Quote:
Although i would also like some good old ninja fighting, i mean tricks and strategy, and not only super powers. Sure now both of them have either super vision or super sensing abilities so tricking the other would be very hard now.
that's what im getting at. there will always be room for some trickery. perhaps naruto should do a mixed gender harem and that will confuse sasuke the most since he won't know where to look
Old 2014-10-08, 14:47   Link #18
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

the ending of this chapter sure will lead to talk no jutsu . I am sure about this
Old 2014-10-08, 15:40   Link #19
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I can't believe we are actually are having the fight, what took them so long for thisXD

I wish they would have stuck with the original reasons why they had to have this fight.

Seems too long of a wait by now and after every things that's happened in the odd ridiculous of a War, them working together and with the original team who seemed weaker some how than in part one for whatever random reason Kishi had up his sleeve.

What a way to end the series, fan service YAY!
Now all we need is for the most popular pairings to come true.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 15:43   Link #20
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I liked this chapter. I also don't get what everyone keeps on saying about the "talk no jutsu..." Is... reasoning with people instead of fighting them with raw power that unbelievable? I mean, he ends up having to fight them anyway, but he still talks about ideals... Do you people just hate idealism or something... do you people only like fighting... do you people think words can't get anything done... or do you all just dislike the execution of how he tries to talk to his enemies?

I also liked the flashback scene with Naruto and Sasuke. Though, what surprised me and what I'm honestly still wondering about... was that first panel that showed Sasuke and Naruto when they were younger. The first three images had Sasuke and Naruto's pasts side by side, and then for the last image Naruto and Sasuke switched sides... I'm wondering what symbolism that is actually trying to imply. (I'm not sure if it means that now Naruto is the one that is respected within the system while Sasuke is the lonely one who wants to change the system... or if it implies something else...)

I thought it was a pretty well-done chapter, and yes, it looks like this finale is hopefully well planned out.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote