AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2012-03-04, 22:11   Link #361
My Bloody Angel
`~`

I friggin hate this series! I had to watch a days worth of it and i was soo scared i lock my bedroom door! Seriously! People with zombie phoebias should not watch this! LOL
Old 2012-03-05, 00:04   Link #362
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Well gotta say I knew this was coming eventually, but still pains me to see it happen. All around a good episode though, although what the heck was with Carl in that altercation with the zombie. Really wonder what was going through his head, I mean was he really so darn fascinated watching that walker stuck in the mud?
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 00:23   Link #363
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Guess it is kind of like a kid watching ants. Stupid kid is the cause of much death in this show. They made his character annoying enough that I wasn't bothered by him dying
Old 2012-03-05, 09:23   Link #364
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Well gotta say I knew this was coming eventually, but still pains me to see it happen. All around a good episode though, although what the heck was with Carl in that altercation with the zombie. Really wonder what was going through his head, I mean was he really so darn fascinated watching that walker stuck in the mud?
Kids are curious, that's what it comes down to. I don't know why he was so close when he went to shoot him though... oh well. He did us a favor anyway, lol.
Old 2012-03-05, 20:32   Link #365
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Kids are curious, that's what it comes down to. I don't know why he was so close when he went to shoot him though... oh well. He did us a favor anyway, lol.

Did you see how his hands were shaking. Hitting a small target, like a head, can be difficult with a handgun, even as close as 20 meters. He probably wanted to try and make sure he didn't miss.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 21:47   Link #366
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Did you see how his hands were shaking. Hitting a small target, like a head, can be difficult with a handgun, even as close as 20 meters. He probably wanted to try and make sure he didn't miss.
He was farther away when he learned to shoot the gun. But, he is a kid... so yeah.
Old 2012-03-08, 19:21   Link #367
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Erf , the show is going down and they don't know what to do with "secondary" char.
Ah T.Dog was still alive
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 21:47   Link #368
sunset
Twilight Impersonator

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Erf , the show is going down and they don't know what to do with "secondary" char.
Ah T.Dog was still alive
Shhh, don´t draw attention to the guy or they´ll off him.
sunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 08:46   Link #369
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

The thing is that his death was horrible meh !
*Wandering alone in dark area 500m away*
*Look at the cow*
*Standing up*
*Ninja Zombie coming* (yeah he used a kawarimi no jutsu)
*Open Dale like a packet of crisps*
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 18:13   Link #370
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

PLEASE don't spoil the comic.
Old 2012-03-11, 21:00   Link #371
TigerII
Pilot in Training

HOLY FUCK what an episode
Old 2012-03-11, 21:16   Link #372
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

I love how they broke off the comic in the way they handled this. Loved seeing Rick's reaction to what he had done.

It'll be interesting to see how and what they diverge with in regards to the comic from hear on out, especially with the big events that'll probably be going down in the 3rd season (The Governer).

Last edited by GuidoHunter_Toki; 2012-03-11 at 21:40.
Old 2012-03-11, 21:18   Link #373
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
I love how they broke off the comic in the way they handled this. Loved seeing Rick's reaction to what he had done.

It'll be interesting to see how and what they diverge with in regards to the comic from hear on out, especially with the big events that'l probably be going down in the 3rd season (The Governer).

If they even have him. No telling what they will do. I would like to see the 'altered' Rick, lol.
Old 2012-03-11, 21:36   Link #374
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
If they even have him. No telling what they will do. I would like to see the 'altered' Rick, lol.
Oh they have him. David Morrissey has been cast as the Governer for next season.
Old 2012-03-11, 21:39   Link #375
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

People... PLEASE be considerate and use spoiler tags for all graphic novel discussion. This is a thread for the TV series and some of us have not read the novel yet.

Now then...

HOLY SHIT! That was awesome. I knew Shane was going to go soon, but boy did he go with a bang. How the kid turned into a walker worries me a little.
Old 2012-03-11, 21:42   Link #376
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
People... PLEASE be considerate and use spoiler tags for all graphic novel discussion. This is a thread for the TV series and some of us have not read the novel yet.

Now then...

HOLY SHIT! That was awesome. I knew Shane was going to go soon, but boy did he go with a bang. How the kid turned into a walker worries me a little.
Maybe everyone is infected already and it just kicks in when they die. Shane was never bit and he came back as a zombie, just like the kid that turned into the walker. The dead (if they have a suitably workable brain) seem to come back whether bit or not.
Old 2012-03-11, 21:53   Link #377
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Maybe everyone is infected already and it just kicks in when they die. Shane was never bit and he came back as a zombie, just like the kid that turned into the walker. The dead (if they have a suitably workable brain) seem to come back whether bit or not.
With all the zombie blood flying around, maybe.

But I'm trying to recall if Shane had physical contact with a walker when he went to the school with Otis. I imagine Rick's random comment about scratches causing infection as well when he and Shane went to dump Randall was foreshadowing to this. I had originally though it was reference to the comatose girl.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 22:01   Link #378
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
With all the zombie blood flying around, maybe.

But I'm trying to recall if Shane had physical contact with a walker when he went to the school with Otis. I imagine Rick's random comment about scratches causing infection as well when he and Shane went to dump Randall was foreshadowing to this. I had originally though it was reference to the comatose girl.
Or whatever caused the dead to rise has already infected everyone. When you die, you always turn, but being bit or scratched by a zombie causes it to happen faster.
Old 2012-03-11, 22:03   Link #379
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Or whatever caused the dead to rise has already infected everyone. When you die, you always turn, but being bit or scratched by a zombie causes it to happen faster.
That's what I am thinking. It was an airborne virus but a bite makes it a direct infection or something.
Old 2012-03-11, 23:09   Link #380
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Guards, no bite marks. Randal, no bite marks. Shane, no bite marks. Something has definitely changed. I would say that well-zed probably contaminated the ground water. However, the guards were far away from the well. Something is definitely going on.

Very glad the Shane/Rick conflict is resolved. We'll see how the farm survives next episode.

Endless "zed-head" Soul

Tags
zombie apocalypse, zombies