AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-03-06, 10:32   Link #261
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

After skipping Ikki's arc (man I hate that guy's guts), and kinda interested in Kento's arc because he's suspecting it's not really amnesia, then comes Toma's arc....

.... and holy crap, we've got a yandere in the making here, don't we? He's not there yet, but like Shuffle, it just suddenly made the whole anime that much more interesting. I sure hope they finish THIS arc, even if it has come to NICE BOAT end lol.

Although I'm wondering how'd the MC went to the bathroom while in the cage, or how stupid Toma is to forget to lock the frigging cage before he left. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 12:05   Link #262
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I have a theory that the Heroine's true personality is actually Orion. In-fact, the Heroine behaves so much like a limp puppet that I must indeed conclude that she is an almost soul-less shell, with Orion representing her disembodied will and personality. Which is why she has none at all. It's all with Orion. Without Orion, the heroine is devoid of much of her impetus and will - with Orion, the Heroine becomes able to act pro-actively.
That's a very interesting theory.

I heard from gamers that Heroine was actually a silent character...which is why she barely talks and when she does, it's nothing constructive or helpful.
Old 2013-03-06, 23:06   Link #263
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

And there it is she got locked in a cage this is just so stupid but I just wondering what going to happened next
Old 2013-03-08, 11:32   Link #264
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
This episode was really good in the captivating way.
But Toma....man...
WHAT DA FACK!?
You see....it takes a yandere to fight off a bunch of yanderes...
Old 2013-03-09, 15:38   Link #265
FrejaOne

I hope replying to this won't be a spoiler--or maybe with the tags... Which route from the original game does the anime follow? Or does it somehow put together all basic routes to uncover the so called true one?
FrejaOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 17:19   Link #266
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Protection or Imprisonment, Toma?

I'm not going to say sorry but to denounce him. What he did to Heroine is both practical and legally criminal.

But him imposing himself to steal a kiss from Heroine that made him a ba****d, as well as it felt like non-sexual rape of sorts.

His motivations to protect Heroine from Rika's petty gang of b****es fawning over on Ikki neither excuse nor exonerate him from keeping Heroine locked up at his place against her will.

I recall back when the show was on the Ikki route how that arc would have had turned dangerous, but at the conclusion Ikki turned out a nice person longing for a true and stable relationship with a girl.

I can say Toma's arc is sort of an anithesis to Ikki's route. Ikki's not self-absorbing but Toma does. Toma doesn't trust anyone in his route, but in Ikki's route it was shown that both he and Kento are the best of friends.

This episode took me aback, and I'm surprised that Toma's world continues for another episode next week. Let's see for ourselves what Hime wrote in her journal about her feelings.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 12:34   Link #267
LKK

I'll give episode 9 praise for one thing. Even though I knew that Toma's story would be more than 2 episodes before I watched it, when MC-chan was running to her apartment and the car approached her in the crosswalk, I expected her to be run over and killed. Habit formed by training kicked in. If I hadn't known about Toma's more-than-2-parter, I would have been genuinely surprised.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 14:39   Link #268
Bern-san

Finally Ukyo
Spoiler for 10:
Old 2013-03-12, 15:05   Link #269
ookamigirl

Episode 10

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 16:27   Link #270
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Just take the freaking boot off...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 18:16   Link #271
mistress_kisara

Episode 10
Spoiler:
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 18:20   Link #272
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The resolution of Toma's arc was dreadful. She forgives him just like that simply because her alternate self loved him? Girl, I don't think she knew what a crazy bastard he was. It might be a good thing she got killed. I doubt she would have been happy with him. It was only a matter of time before he locked her up again or worse.

Now we're finally entering the final route. Looks like Ukyo either has an evil twin or a slip personality disorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Seriously

It's not like the thing is glued to her foot.
Old 2013-03-12, 19:23   Link #273
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
Episode 10
Spoiler:
That gif is what I feel like doing to the heroine a majority of the time... Especially during times like that freakin' scene with the train...
Old 2013-03-12, 20:19   Link #274
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanFairy
Somebody hire this person to write an anime! I'd certainly watch it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing
^Dr. Casey should be in Japan writing anime scripts, he comes up with some pretty cool stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith
This is.... f'ing awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou
Where does Ukyo play into all this? Nice theory btw. It's prob gonna be better than whatever the actual story dishes out.

Thanks everyone. It's actually kind of neat that my randomly pulled out my ass theory might have a grain of truth to it far as the heroine's past is concerned, considering that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san
He was her lover.
... "Who isn't?" is becoming a legitimate response to this statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
That's a very interesting theory.

I heard from gamers that Heroine was actually a silent character...which is why she barely talks and when she does, it's nothing constructive or helpful.
Some people at GameFAQs dub the main character "Ano-chan" or "Eto-chan" because 'ano' and 'eto' comprise a majority of her dialogue. I think it's a cute nickname.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 21:11   Link #275
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep10:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Some people at GameFAQs dub the main character "Ano-chan" or "Eto-chan" because 'ano' and 'eto' comprise a majority of her dialogue. I think it's a cute nickname.
Rather, most of her dialogue is "Eh?" and "Hah?"

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 10:47   Link #276
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Bah, when I meant nice boat ending last week, I wanted it to be Toma to have done the deed. But its some random stranger who appears out of nowhere who kills the MC? That's like the yandere's version of NTR lol

There are yanderes, and there are just flat out crazy people. I like the former because their insanity stems from love/jealousy, but the latter? Too unpredictable for my liking. Even this episode had Ukyo killing the MC not in the name of love, but simply because she did not heed his warnings.

So sorry Ukyo, you're kinda uninteresting for me. Obviously he has some sort of schizophrenia, as even in the beginning you see he has the 'love' mode and the 'I wanna kill you so bad' mode. And that as the basis of his character is just kinda meh for me..

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 11:01   Link #277
Bern-san

I recommend you wait until Ukyo's full backstory is revealed before you judge him. In my opinion his insanity is kind of justified... In fact I pitied him.
Old 2013-03-13, 13:36   Link #278
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Not surprising that she forgave Touma. Honestly opening the diary sooner would have saved her from being imprisoned. So Ukyo snapped and actually killed her this time. Time for the final route. Lol the world wants to kill her, she definitely has no hope. Ukyo was tied to the other worlds like she was so i wonder what his story is. Couldn't they just took the boot off?
Old 2013-03-14, 11:44   Link #279
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Can't go hiking, swimming, cross the street, or even sleep without dying.

Expert lock-picker.

Got it.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 15:49   Link #280
Yume Hanabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Hahaha that's what I was thinking the whole time.

Gosh the Toma arc was painful. So glad it's over. Srsly what kind of shitty message is this show trying to send? Both the Toma situation and the bullies thing had a really dreadful conclusion.

This arc sounds interesting though, and Ukyo of this world (or what we've seen of him so far) sounds nice.

Tags
reverse harem, shoujo