Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-21, 22:49   Link #1501
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotheos View Post
Is it confirmed that WC is the president of ARG or just someone helping the ARG succeed for something special?
No confirmations, only educated guesses thus far.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 14:44   Link #1502
Shiyumi

About WC, her name(name in AC have important meaning, it tell basic trait of Avatar as well as personality), skill, action gave impression of hollow and vanity yet brilliant and magnificent.
Shiyumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 17:13   Link #1503
isak

i haven't seen this here on the thread though might have missed it but whats the deal with Wolfram Cerberus, i know split personalities in his shoulders and head but other then being kinda aligned to ARS i haven't a clue can someone help me out and explain the character?
isak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 21:44   Link #1504
Crystalline Emperor
King of the Empy Abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyumi View Post
About WC, her name(name in AC have important meaning, it tell basic trait of Avatar as well as personality), skill, action gave impression of hollow and vanity yet brilliant and magnificent.
I've been thinking this too. Silver Crow lives up to his name for having claw like fingers, and wings. Black Lotus lives up to hers with limb blades that look like a lotus petal. And so on and so on.

White Cosmos: I looked up synonyms and its mostly about space. So my guess is she can create/transport people to another dimension/space/her own area in the Unlimited Field. This could also explain why no one can see her form. White Cosmos, as in, White Space?
Crystalline Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 00:15   Link #1505
judasmartel
*Author

Definitely White Mage material there. Say, my memory is kinda fuzzy, but I'm not sure if I have encountered White Mage villains before. Most villains I've ever encountered are usually either Dark Knights or Black Mages.

Also, what FF class do you think would suit each of the Four Elements?

Spoiler for Black Lotus + Rookie Trio FF Classes:
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 00:23   Link #1506
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Just wondering, what's Kuroyukihime's real name?
Old 2012-09-23, 00:28   Link #1507
judasmartel
*Author

We've been wondering for quite a long time.

Spoiler for KYH:
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 01:30   Link #1508
tsunade666

Nope, not really sachi but that's crazy theory.

Who the heck even start that

well Fuuko called KYH Sa-chan

And nope, Not even in the latest volume revealed the real name of KYH.
Old 2012-09-23, 02:12   Link #1509
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Erm, White Cosmos is named after a flower.
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 07:33   Link #1510
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
We've been wondering for quite a long time.

Spoiler for KYH:
If there is a slightly chance that it is true and KYH is Kirito and asuna daughter then I don't really surprised that she kicked out of the house, Asuna can be very Yan over that matter .
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 14:59   Link #1511
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
Erm, White Cosmos is named after a flower.
When talking about Cosmos, you usually think of universe first, I guess without LN readers we would be in the dark for a long time

Very interesting that both avatars are named after flowers.
Another thing would be that white Cosmos exist, while black Lotus flowers don't?
Old 2012-09-23, 16:30   Link #1512
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
If there is a slightly chance that it is true and KYH is Kirito and asuna daughter then I don't really surprised that she kicked out of the house, Asuna can be very Yan over that matter .
someone made an interesting idea that KYH is actually the daughter of Asuna's older brother. While Graphite Edge is her cousin and the child of Kirito and Asuna.
Old 2012-09-23, 21:38   Link #1513
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Why must AW and SAO be blood related? I really cant see the importance of it <.<
Old 2012-09-24, 00:15   Link #1514
Zeriand
Banned

They don't. People just like to tie their favorite series together no matter how ridiculous some of the theories turn out to be.

Speaking about White Cosmos' 'Heart Wounds'. Since White usually symbolizes purity and innocence, have any of you ever thought that she might be... violated in the past?
Zeriand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 03:15   Link #1515
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeriand View Post
Speaking about White Cosmos' 'Heart Wounds'. Since White usually symbolizes purity and innocence, have any of you ever thought that she might be... violated in the past?
I really doubt it... white is at the center of that last colour chart, jack of all trades and supposedly have a bit of everything. I'm more inclined to believe the white has something to do with 'radiance' (The flashback in latest volume with Cosmos fueling a IS large area attack that nuked a prefecture) or as her IS technique suggests 'blending in, unnoticeable' - two sides of the same coin, really. I would not be surprised if the 'heart wound' of Cosmos was the fact she was the neglected child of the family with her parents placing more emphasis on KYH. Her power could be stemming from 'I want to be noticed', with her IS matching her personality (what Niko said about compatibilities springs to mind).
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 06:56   Link #1516
Rotheos
Platinum Crusader

Quote:
I really doubt it... white is at the center of that last colour chart, jack of all trades and supposedly have a bit of everything. I'm more inclined to believe the white has something to do with 'radiance' (The flashback in latest volume with Cosmos fueling a IS large area attack that nuked a prefecture) or as her IS technique suggests 'blending in, unnoticeable' - two sides of the same coin, really. I would not be surprised if the 'heart wound' of Cosmos was the fact she was the neglected child of the family with her parents placing more emphasis on KYH. Her power could be stemming from 'I want to be noticed', with her IS matching her personality (what Niko said about compatibilities springs to mind).
Well said! Also, since black Lotus flower doesn't exist, could it be a hint telling us that kYH is the favorite child but "there is a problem in the family" that she feels that she doesn't want to exist anymore because black is in the edge of the color chart meaning the opposite of white, lack of everything. So KYH's desire is like that. another crazy theory ^_^
Old 2012-09-24, 07:48   Link #1517
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotheos View Post
Well said! Also, since black Lotus flower doesn't exist, could it be a hint telling us that kYH is the favorite child but "there is a problem in the family" that she feels that she doesn't want to exist anymore because black is in the edge of the color chart meaning the opposite of white, lack of everything. So KYH's desire is like that. another crazy theory ^_^
It seems plausible enough. Essentially, they are really opposites to each other when it comes to desires. However, this is just speculation only. Let's wait for the next volume for more info.

Question: Is ISS Kit derived from Chrome Disaster or is it completely new concept?
Old 2012-09-24, 10:43   Link #1518
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Or that White Cosmos is simply a "blank person". xD

AKA gender bent version of Kirei. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 12:13   Link #1519
Miraluka
Banned

God damit! Actually that sounds posible.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 21:15   Link #1520
Shiyumi

Or she might be devil version of Yvienne Magnolia.
http://http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2345
When I hear about WC, I instant think about her.
Shiyumi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality