AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-20, 07:35   Link #81
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Nope luffy, Zoro is just a wuss working under him(Real zoro forgive me )
Old 2004-02-20, 17:05   Link #82
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
I don't think it would change much i mean a gun is a gun no matter how you shoot or who shoots, it remains the same no?

Even if by some way he would have that chance in a fight with Mihawk at the speed Mihawk moves it wouldn't count much, personally i think Mihawk would clean the floor with Yassop but who knows.
Well, I agree that Mihawk would defeat Yassop since Mihawk is weapon is more destructive. However, it won't be easy.

A gun is a gun but what make it so dangerous would be the person using it. I mean a 3yr old kid holding a gun to shoot at an apple on someone head who is about 100 ft away. The chance of hitting is very low. A skilled grown up would have a very high chance of hitting. That just to compare the level between Yassop and Krieg pirate.

Btw, it seem like everyone in Shanks crews don't have devil power. Now that I would consider power.
Old 2004-02-20, 20:03   Link #83
DarkNtity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone as smart as their avatar
Darknity-san thats the most stupid reply you ever made on this forum.Saiyans don't get stronger?You nuts goku's power at the start of dbz is 800 at the end 550.000.000 wow he didn't get stronger
Someday, you'll find out that certain issues are context sensitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
LOL, you shpuld've came into this thread earlier because the previous posts already are spoileriffic. You can thanks Dark and Zoro for that.

An apology the distance of Fuscia Village to Raftel to all those who didn't want to see that info and read through all the grueling arguing that I contributed to.

A word to the wise.
defend the suave, mysterious, gothic fellow who shall remain nameless. For putting the suave, mysterious, gothic fellow who shall remain nameless in a positive light will bring out the anti, suave, mysterious, gothic fellow who shall remain nameless brigade. This will result in . The will get , become , go and end with :fingers:

The suave, mysterious, gothic fellow shall and will not offer any theraputic or amounts of belli as compensation if above scenario takes place again.

Most powerful character in OP?
Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-20, 20:33   Link #84
Nine Devil

its ''his'' avatar.
Old 2004-02-20, 21:19   Link #85
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNtity
Spoiler:
That's the best post in this thread.
No one can contradict you about that
Old 2004-02-20, 23:14   Link #86
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNtity
Spoiler:
I have to agree with Vicious that one gives No Chance i was thinking in the lines of the ones who pay for one piece but that would be a "Crew" and not a "Character" well we might has well close the Thread
Old 2004-02-21, 00:27   Link #87
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

er...

Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-21, 17:31   Link #88
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
Sanji is the top martial artist in One PIece so far. Name some one that can beat him. WHo were the villains in movie 4 cause they may be the strongest did they fuck Luffy and the crew up at all.
Old 2004-02-22, 11:18   Link #89
soraryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuke
Sanji is the top martial artist in One PIece so far. Name some one that can beat him. WHo were the villains in movie 4 cause they may be the strongest did they fuck Luffy and the crew up at all.
Luffy is one such opponent whom Sanji will not be able to defeat as none of Sanji's kicks are going to be effective.

As for movie four, there's a devil fruit powered villian (can't remember the name) who is impervious
to physical attacks. There's one scene in which Luffy had a close shave when the villians' righthand swordsman slithered up to Luffy.
Old 2004-02-22, 20:34   Link #90
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuke
Zoro can beat him

remember that kenjutsu is a martial arts.
Old 2004-03-09, 04:00   Link #91
Jn183

I could name someone that could beat both Sanji and Zoro
Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-09, 11:37   Link #92
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
I could name someone that could beat both Sanji and Zoro
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-09, 19:59   Link #93
aahhsin

Gold D rogers is the strongest. whose to say he really died? He's faking his death. Yes that's it...

Sanji couldn't beat that guy on his restuarant boat. What's his name.... his first rival after number 2.

sanji can't even beat his master. the peg leg guy.
Old 2004-03-09, 20:32   Link #94
eLstar
(^_^)v

Yiou mean Gin? He couldn't beat Gin because Sanji was already badly wounded before he fought Gin. He took several heavy BLOWS to the face, which isn't that easy to recover from. So his reflexes suffered from it which is why he got hit by Gin. And getting hit by Gin seems to be as tough as Luffy's punch. I mean, he destroyed Pearl with one hit.
Old 2004-03-09, 23:19   Link #95
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Yiou mean Gin? He couldn't beat Gin because Sanji was already badly wounded before he fought Gin. He took several heavy BLOWS to the face, which isn't that easy to recover from. So his reflexes suffered from it which is why he got hit by Gin. And getting hit by Gin seems to be as tough as Luffy's punch. I mean, he destroyed Pearl with one hit.
yup exactly. remember the entire Don Krieg's crew left Grand Line under 7 days, while Luffy's crew is still going. U can say crap about "because Don met Mihawk right away" but Luffy with only 5 ppl (later added Chopper than Robin) lasted quite awhile., even after an encounter with Crocodile, Ener, Smoker, a mini meeting with Black beard.
Old 2004-03-09, 23:43   Link #96
eLstar
(^_^)v

Yeah I mean Don Krieg stuck out like a sore thumb. With over 50 ships with him anyone of the three powers would go after them sooner or later. It just so happened that Mihawk was there and EXTREMELY bored too.

Even if Luffy met Mihawk as soon as they got to the GrandLine, I doubt he'd care about one tiny little ship. Luffy's ship doesn't look scary in the slightest bit. Mihaw would probably just be amused.
Old 2004-03-10, 08:48   Link #97
Sethi
StormRider

Well Don Krieg really had the worst luck ever, i mean meeting one of the Shichibukai(perhaps the strongest) 7 days after entering Grand Line and worst of all he was Bored so he wanted to kill some time, almost everyone would lose there.
If Luffy met Mihawk like Don Krieg did Zoro would fight him and Mihawk would have his fun like he did in Baratie
By the way we know there are 3 Main Powers in Grand Line, we also know 1 of them is Shichibukai and the other is the Marines, however what is the 3 one?
Old 2004-03-10, 10:51   Link #98
Nine Devil

euhm Shanks, Whitebeard mate they are number uno!
Old 2004-03-10, 11:21   Link #99
Sethi
StormRider

hmmm, but Shanks and WhiteBeard aren't even a team so they would have to be considered 2 powers, besides these 3 powers are the reason why Grand Line is called the Pirate Graveyard right? so how can someone that his a pirate and doesn't hunt or kill pirates without being provoked be amongst those powers?
Old 2004-03-10, 11:26   Link #100
Nine Devil

Shanks and Whitebeard kill mate, the first time we saw Shanks he didn't want to fight for a reason and stuff but later he killed them all.