AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-01-13, 20:27   Link #1941
rxrx

Well, I think Signum tutored Touma in swordplay. Just a guess, by Crimson Slash and Signum's Senkuga looks disturbingly similar. Besides, the soundstage have Touma, Lily and Isis bond with Signum, Zaffy and Shamal so it is not surprising that they are kind of close.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:34   Link #1942
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Well, I think Signum tutored Touma in swordplay. Just a guess, by Crimson Slash and Signum's Senkuga looks disturbingly similar. Besides, the soundstage have Touma, Lily and Isis bond with Signum, Zaffy and Shamal so it is not surprising that they are kind of close.
Seeing at how somehow Agito and Isis are equally matched in explosive magic, it's easy to assume that he had taken some leassons from her. For someone who admitedly said it's not a good teacher, Signum seems fond off getting into sparring matches with boys who seems to be promising swordfighters.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:36   Link #1943
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
This is quite amusing, what's your source Raiser o.o?
Sound stage.

Oh, and Dark Piece Thoma calls Signum "the person who lost to Cypha"
Old 2012-01-13, 20:37   Link #1944
rxrx

Admittingly, Signum wants to see how she can fare against a Eclipse so she can be more prepared against them. Besides, Touma seem more like the type that can become stronger when he have more combat experience so he is quite hardworking in that sense.
Old 2012-01-13, 20:39   Link #1945
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Sound stage.

Oh, and Dark Piece Thoma calls Signum "the person who lost to Cypha"
That's from the game, not the sound stage xDU.

By the way, i already looked that fight on youtube, it was bone-chilling to hear Kaori Shimizu in her Signum voice asking "...Cypha?"

So innocent, so unaware of what awaits for her in the future xDU.

(Reminds me of "Past Kafka" from NEEDLES manga *sniffs* T-T)

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:43   Link #1946
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
That's from the game, not the sound stage xDU.
The bit about Alto thinking she was a boy is in the 2nd StrikerS sound stage.
Old 2012-01-14, 10:30   Link #1947
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Arg, there are times when the CPU doesn't let me do anything, especially in close range. Try to get close to attack but the time it takes to do so allows the opponent to attack at which point they do a full combo and usually knock me back to long range. Rinse and repeat. And of course perish the idea of trying to use my full drive. They'll always dodge, go full drive themselves, and hit me with it without fail. There's also the nasty habit of long range attacks hitting me even though I move out of the way.

So I've counted 2 references to Carim so far.

To get the Materials swimsuit costumes you have to go to www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs_support/enq between January 18 and 31st, click the Gears of Destiny link and use the code on the back of the instruction booklet to activate a survey. I imagine you'll get the code for the costumes after you complete it.
Old 2012-01-14, 10:34   Link #1948
rxrx

Well, the Florian sister's Triangle attack have a nasty habit of doing that. You thought you dodge the attack, but it still gets hit. In cross range, Stern and Heidi's CPU counters and ex-accel like crazy and can easily chip off your life. Especially fustrating when you are trying to unlock something.

The best counter I have so far is use Zaffy. Just press O and then it is done, but that just spoils the fun of the game. The best counter would be activate burst when they hit and counter with a full power FBD, rush in again and throw them to break the loop.
Old 2012-01-14, 11:31   Link #1949
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Kinda wish dash went back to having its own meter. Because it now drains the magic gauge I have to reload every 5 moves and while waiting it's impossible to dodge anything. Would also be nice if there was a way to break combos other than the once a match only full drive.
Old 2012-01-14, 11:35   Link #1950
rxrx

Well, if you know the timing to recover, it should be fine. Try this press the right top button and then recover. If I remember correctly, it will extand the time you float. Hard to explain but try it out. Timing is important as if use wrongly, the enemy can and will combo you even more.
Old 2012-01-14, 13:13   Link #1951
cherry1608

Hello everyone. So I finally got my game yesterday and I have been playing non-stop. And I need help, I have no clue on how to use the lyrical points and for some reason I can't play arcade, time attack, and survival modes. I know this is a stupid question, but I would really appreciate your help. :3
cherry1608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 13:22   Link #1952
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

You don't "use" lyrical points, you just gain them and they unlock things. I assume the other modes become available when you clear the story mode.
Old 2012-01-14, 13:36   Link #1953
cherry1608

Quote:
You don't "use" lyrical points, you just gain them and they unlock things. I assume the other modes become available when you clear the story mode.
Oh :O
Thanks so much for clearing that up for me! ^////^
cherry1608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 15:29   Link #1954
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

So I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible to beat U-D via K.O. Her Super Armor in round one is bad enough, but in round two if you depleat her health once she goes full drive and regains all her health. By that point the clock is almost reached 0 and she wins because she has full hp. I have no choice but to get her down low and then wait for time to be up.
Old 2012-01-14, 15:37   Link #1955
ZeroIchiNi

Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
Quote:
So I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible to beat U-D via K.O. Her Super Armor in round one is bad enough, but in round two if you depleat her health once she goes full drive and regains all her health. By that point the clock is almost reached 0 and she wins because she has full hp. I have no choice but to get her down low and then wait for time to be up.
It's possible. however a lot of luck is needed. After you K.O. her the first time her Defenses are weak to the point one FDB will get her health very low or even K.O. her.

I'm glad that we we don't have to redo the entire sequence when she wins.
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 16:02   Link #1956
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Heh, and here I thought I'd have a hard time beating U-D with Einhart since she has only one long range attack. But I actually managed to K.O her for once. That reflect attack works great and I love how fast Einhart's melee attack speed is.

EDIT: Huh, maybe I shouldn't be so hasty to post. I did K.O U-D with Hayate. After she went full drive I one hit KOed her with a Ragnarok.
Old 2012-01-14, 21:21   Link #1957
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

So in the end the only other character I could actually K.O super charged U-D with is Kyrie-powered Amitie. Was pretty close, though. U-D hit me with her finisher but by some miracle I survived with no health (the bar looked completely empty) and was able to hit her with Amitie's super finisher for a one hit K.O.

I got story mode done 100%, though why the hell was the Linith vs. Arf fight the only one that needed to be unlocked? That makes no sense when none of the other battles needed that.

Now it's just a matter of unlocking all the other extras. Though I hear you need to clear arcade without losing, complete time attack under a certain time, and last in survival mode for a certain amount of battles. Considering how much the CPUs cheat, that might prove to be extremely difficult.
Old 2012-01-14, 21:27   Link #1958
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:
Now it's just a matter of unlocking all the other extras. Though I hear you need to clear arcade without losing, complete time attack under a certain time, and last in survival mode for a certain amount of battles. Considering how much the CPUs cheat, that might prove to be extremely difficult.
Time attack is under 300 seconds, which is not that complicated, for the namco costumes, and for survival is a minimum of 10 battles, I believe. You have to have the three for the swimsuits.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 21:46   Link #1959
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Is that the only way to unlock them or do they also unlock after getting enough points?
Old 2012-01-14, 21:50   Link #1960
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

You need 1,000,000 at least. Good Luck getting that =D

E: 500,000 for the normal look costume, 765,000 for the namco ones and 1,000,000 for the swimsuit if you wanna be more accurate.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote