AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Ah! My Goddess

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-09, 07:11   Link #61
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Let's just say that I finished watching episode 26 OVA of S1
last night and found that:

Spoiler:

It's almost like this show constantly sees K1 in the arms of everyone
BUT Belldandy. Maybe that's the idea.
Old 2006-10-11, 12:56   Link #62
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Hmm.. Well key moments (or markers as I call them) are the key to the success or failure of the series. They didnt do enough. I will have to read the manga cus the series is obviously dead due to incompetence. Ive only read a few chapters of the manga, but ill have to catch up.

Filler/unecessary eps in a short series. bleh.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Old 2006-10-18, 08:52   Link #63
happyfoosball

Send a message via AIM to happyfoosball
so it's been cancelled?
Old 2006-10-18, 09:33   Link #64
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensporebomb View Post
Let's just say that I finished watching episode 26 OVA of S1
last night and found that:

Spoiler:

It's almost like this show constantly sees K1 in the arms of everyone
BUT Belldandy. Maybe that's the idea.
That's interesting... I really should start watching this series (I only watched the AnimEigo one-- it was too short to be seriously considered a series)

Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-18, 16:03   Link #65
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Episode 21: YES!!!!! It begins.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-19, 04:54   Link #66
Kazetsubaki
AnGeL™

finish watch it.....is there any news they make a 3rd season? or this 2nd season is the end of it.....
Old 2006-10-19, 06:18   Link #67
ZODDGUTS

Finished watching the 2nd season overall it was a great season much better then the first season. Even if episode 22 was filler I liked it hell that episode is better then the stuff that the manga has been putting out lately. I rate the season 9/10.

Anyways I get the feeling that there be OVA's made episode 22 didn't really feel like an ending per say. They still haven't shown you know who's parents in the anime other then in the ED theme.

Here's hoping for a third season to be made there's still a whole bunch of manga material to use for another whole season.

Edit: It does look like there be two more episodes made like they did last season but will be on DVD.

link: " http://www.goddess-project.net/board...ic=2093&st=990 According to Goo.net, the day of launch of the DVD with the 23 and 24 episode of Ah My Goddess Second Season is.... Febreary 23th, 2007. "

Credit goes to Morisato Kun from http://www.goddess-project.net/ forum boards.

Last edited by ZODDGUTS; 2006-10-19 at 07:25.
Old 2006-10-19, 10:48   Link #68
gohan11

I had a feeling they would do that, the new thing these days with a few series seems to be to cap the ammount of TV episodes so that they have a bunch of extra episodes so the DVD's will sell better.
Old 2006-10-19, 12:37   Link #69
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

2 more episodes released w/dvd to boost sales. Figures. NP.

In ep22 Hild wins over K1 by going back in time to his High School years. Bell and the gang have to go back in time to win his heart. In the surface it appears Hild is after K1, but the real purpose is to make Bell go bad.

Not a bad episode although it was a teaser. Bell didnt really confess. Although she had confessed in one of the Peroth episodes, there was no smooch or anything which wouldve been great for an ending. Perhaps episodes 23-24? I sure hope so. If theres not gonna be a season 3 they gotta do the smooch scene for some closure to the series.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Old 2006-10-19, 14:45   Link #70
Js2756
Thread Killer

Well, finally saw episode 22 of S2 and talk about a let down. Yeesh, this one episode drops the TV series a notch, especially when compared to the manga, where Bell has no problems stating her feelings for Keiichi or fighting for him. It was kinda cool though to see Hild play a larger role. I still wanted more Peorth and Lind, but that probably won't happen unless the angel eater story arc ever gets animated.

Spoiler:

@aliensporebomb
Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-19, 16:09   Link #71
aliensporebomb

Exclamation Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Js2756 View Post

@aliensporebomb
Spoiler:
Now I will have to check the manga out. A jealous Bel' I have to see.
Old 2006-10-19, 16:43   Link #72
raideralan

Dunno if this is a spolier but what does it mean when Belldandy said yes in five years?
Old 2006-10-19, 21:10   Link #73
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by raideralan View Post
Dunno if this is a spolier but what does it mean when Belldandy said yes in five years?
She meant that she would go with him to the museum in the current timeline that she came from which they did. BTW Those tickets that he was asking Belldandy to go with her was for the museum just in case you missed it.
Old 2006-10-19, 21:36   Link #74
sunny_ta
The man with the plan

Send a message via AIM to sunny_ta
After hearing what everyone was saying about the last 2 episodes, I feared the worst, but they were pretty good. Not good enough to be a definite ending, though.

I can't help but wonder, after that event did the timeline return to normal? Meaning, Keiichi still wound up calling Belldandy? And if so, did he recognize her? There's quite a lot of mysteries about it, but seeing it end up perfectly fine in the end is good.

Come on Season 3!
Old 2006-10-19, 21:56   Link #75
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
If episode 22 was the season finally it was little disappointing imho. I like the Hild in the episode but some how I feel that Bell never said her true feeling.
Old 2006-10-19, 23:14   Link #76
Js2756
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_ta View Post
After hearing what everyone was saying about the last 2 episodes, I feared the worst, but they were pretty good. Not good enough to be a definite ending, though.

I can't help but wonder, after that event did the timeline return to normal? Meaning, Keiichi still wound up calling Belldandy? And if so, did he recognize her? There's quite a lot of mysteries about it, but seeing it end up perfectly fine in the end is good.

Come on Season 3!
The timeline returned to normal immediately after the goddesses returned to their correct time. If you watch the episode again, you'll notice that Keiichi doesn't remember what he was doing right after Bell leaves, meaning that nothing has changed. It's one of those problems that always crops up when writers mess with time travel. More often than not it becomes a convoluted mess with a ton of unanswered questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensporebomb View Post
Now I will have to check the manga out. A jealous Bel' I have to see.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-24, 16:28   Link #77
ForeverZero

is there only 22 episodes in the second season??? i can't believe it, i just saw the episode 22 and hoped to get the rest and see them all together :S i can't believe it :S that chapter can't be the end, it just can't.
Old 2006-10-25, 00:01   Link #78
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverZero View Post
is there only 22 episodes in the second season??? i can't believe it, i just saw the episode 22 and hoped to get the rest and see them all together :S i can't believe it :S that chapter can't be the end, it just can't.
Well, there will be two more episodes on DVD only. Also you can read manga (if you haven't yet) to get more AMG stories.
Old 2006-10-26, 13:32   Link #79
aliensporebomb

Well, the Hild episode that ended the TV season two was nice - we
did see a very jealous Bel' (I liked her lightning bolt zap effect) but I
am afraid Hild didn't do quite as much as I was hoping.

It really was a way for her to try and make Bel' go bad. It wasn't
nearly as threatening as when she first showed him and asked her
pointedly "can I have him?" and they tossed the spade/hearts around.

It would have been more interesting if she actually was
interested in him - it would have been harder for them to
get him back.

And yes, Bel' should have confessed but was either too
frightened to or kept getting interrupted by Hild.

I enjoyed it, it was kind of funny to go back to K1's high
school days.
Old 2006-10-31, 19:29   Link #80
Erikku

Send a message via AIM to Erikku
so 22 is the last episode?.......... that really does bring tears to my eyes im not even gonna lie.... i love ah! my goddess so much and that was not the best way to end it. it wasnt a dramatic ending for bell and K at all...
Closed Thread