AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-29, 20:31   Link #221
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraktur View Post

i hope next chapter starts with a close-up of mud. then as the "camera" progresses to zoom out we see that it's not really mud but a smashed claymore. next few panels show the ghosts devastated and crying. then a flashback: while miria tried to flee cassandra accidently stepped on her. hysteria is like lolwut but doesn't really give a fuck.
And then Tabitha scavenges pieces of Miria for her "collection." Still a good ending, because Dae finally finds a friend in Tabitha, because they both share the same taste in women; stiff.
Nixl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 20:31   Link #222
SeanQ

Where did you guys find pictures?
Old 2012-02-29, 20:34   Link #223
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
+ contrary to ryus statement roxanne has taken damage (her head got bitten)
Read it on my cell an hour before posting here and forgot to double check before commenting... aka I missed the hit Cassandra scored due to the tiny thumbnail pics I got on my cell which I never bother loading one by one.

Anyways she got hit twice in her hair armor (for lack of a better name) got bite (very minimal damage) twice in the same spot (the first hit seemed to have slowly healed then got hit again after all that hard work ). Not her in her throat...

Believe me after someone has actually tried to slit your throat in RL, you don't consider hair biting that bad in comparison (AB akin to hair pulling? ). Anyways LOL that Roxanne fell for the same attack from the same angle twice, maybe she has a blindspot.
Old 2012-02-29, 20:35   Link #224
fraktur
extraordinary freak storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
And then Tabitha scavenges pieces of Miria for her "collection." Still a good ending, because Dae finally finds a friend in Tabitha, because they both share the same taste in women; stiff.
a claymore spinoff is inevitable: tabitha tales
it would explain why she never got any development, yagi wants us to read it in her own manga. it would also explain why claymores quality decreased.

another idea: dae and tabitha challenge and fight each other each day. trying to gain mirias love. while the story continues more and more characters fall in love with her. does dae really love miria, or is he just trolling her? will tabitha finally get mirias love? so it begins, another harem manga. but this time, with a twist!
fraktur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 21:41   Link #225
Ulquihorror

So what roxanne's ability all about? Is she just shooting spikes? And what's happening at the end of the chapter?
Ulquihorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 22:06   Link #226
Nixl

Quote:
a claymore spinoff is inevitable: tabitha tales
it would explain why she never got any development, yagi wants us to read it in her own manga. it would also explain why claymores quality decreased.

another idea: dae and tabitha challenge and fight each other each day. trying to gain mirias love. while the story continues more and more characters fall in love with her. does dae really love miria, or is he just trolling her? will tabitha finally get mirias love? so it begins, another harem manga. but this time, with a twist!
Tabitha Tales, catchy, I like it.

How about this, Tabitha and Dae live a post Apocalyptic world akin to Mad Max, ravaged by war and nuclear fallout. Tabitha tried to live in peace with the stitched up corpse of Miria, but it was not meant to be. Dae, now a leader of a biker gang, swiftly defeats Tabitha and before leaving off with Miria's legs, brands Tabitha 7 times in the pattern of the Northern Star constellation. Now Tabithashiro must depart on a journey of revenge and to defend her title as Hokuto no Creepy as Fuck with her creeper arts. Along the way she will meet her rival Hilda-Oh for possession of Miria. Oh and, Yuma is renamed Toki.

Thug: "Hahaha, I did not feel a thing."
Tabithashiro: That's because you're already defiled.
Thug: Wha-*head explodes*
Tabithashiro: ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT ATATATATATATATATATATATAT
Old 2012-02-29, 22:17   Link #227
bakaelite

The battle looks like a rehash of Isley and Luciela's fight, with Cassandra just eating things and Roxanne doing a mix projectile spikes like Isley and blade whipping like Riful.

I do admit that Cassandra's speed is quite baffling to me. She takes up a lot of space, like Riful's awakened form, but at least Riful's form still looked sleek and fast. I don't even understand how Cassandra moves, although in my head I kind of image her doing a hyped-up crab walk. I don't know how she evaded those spikes, considering how little space there are between them. Maybe she ate them to make space?

I think Riful could probably take on these new AOs one-on-one. She's got way more blades than Roxanne's appendages and Cassandra's head extensions, and she can drive her blades up from under the ground to take care of Cassandra's low-blow attacks. And if Riful can take them on, Alicia surely can. She can just cut up whatever is thrown at her, and her form is small enough to easily evade Cassandra's attack. I'm just making these comparisons because I feel the original AOs were much stronger than the present three, and I'd have much preferred if Yagi had extended their battles instead of this one.

The battle scene felt a bit too drawn out, but I may change my mind when the translation comes out. I'm particularly curious at the last few panels: Hysteria seems to have finally noticed the "threads," but I don't know if that means it's too little too late for her, or if she's going to get rid of Miria's only advantage at this point.
bakaelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 23:27   Link #228
Double_friedman

Well, at least the fight seems entertaining. I guess Roxanne is smarter than the other AOnes, since she can make up a plan to stop Cassie.
Yeah, Hysteria the blond, hahahaha.

Seriously I doubt that Riful could take on Rox and Cass; she was defeated by the rods of the Destroyer, so clearly her body form is not as advatageous as many people had thought, would not give her the upper hand in this battle. Also, Cassie seems very agile and strong. Maybe Riful could devise a plan to stop her, since she was pretty smart and Cassie is pretty stupid.

About Hysteria, I don't know. If she's not able to kill Miria, how could she kill Riful. As far as I can see, she's a sucky AOne, she's just AO because she was number 1 when she awakened, but doesn't really deserved that title. She is also not really that strong, she barely can fight using her cockroach legs, she's not as fast as we thought, and her projectile attack (the one that used to destroy Deneve's half body) might no be as powerful as it may seem: just make a fast swing when she approaches and that could kill her (given her small size).

Hysteria is, again, disappointing.

Miria's not even in optimal conditions but is able to surpass Hysteria who's supposed to be faster than before.
Double_friedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 23:48   Link #229
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Did anyone see Mira fan service????

Best part of the chapter.
Old 2012-03-01, 00:07   Link #230
Xion Valkyrie

So when is Claire going to come back? =/
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 00:13   Link #231
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
So when is Claire going to come back? =/
When Deneve has no more wedge analogies to give.

I made a timeline and marked when this might happen with an "X."

[Now]------------------------------------X---[End of Time]
Old 2012-03-01, 00:14   Link #232
konart

Oh... they posted the chapter while I was asleep, what a pity. Miria in color is good, but it could be even better in the evening.

Prediction: Histeria is a dead meat.
Old 2012-03-01, 00:46   Link #233
The Based

Chapter gave my Shadow of the Colossus vibes. I do like butterfly Hysteria more than harpy Hysteria.

The amount of pressure placed on the characters is of such a great magnitude that it's increasingly difficult to find excuses that prevent instant BAD END. Finding a balance is tricky. I don't think this plan will go swimmingly or else they could just grab all the claymores, clean up at the org, and still have time to grab a coffee. It'd be way too easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_friedman View Post
If she's not able to kill Miria, how could she kill Riful.
How you ask? As much as I hate the word, ABs have far, far less plot armor. Hysteria just got the short end of the stick in not getting another AO as her opponent. I think a fair compromise would be Helen getting injured in the process of disrupting the enhanced elegance combo and Miria losing some chunks of her flesh. That way a character isn’t useless but there's still some tension.

On another note Anastasia has one of the best support techs in the series. Imba yo. And my girl Cassy's overwhelming speed should come at no surprise as Rigaldo stated that Isley's speed surpasses even his own.
The Based is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 01:33   Link #234
zzhk
Summary Machine

Spoilers
Spoiler for 124 Summary
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-03-01 at 06:29. Reason: I think Phantom is the more common translation for Miria?
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 06:24   Link #235
Friday
Im shy too...

Roll on translation.....but!
who would do it now!?
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 06:55   Link #236
su5so

The Battle of abysmals looks very interesting,The translation looks good too.
But Miria can fight against Histerya I seems ridiculous. As I thought, Miria has managed to attract Histerya against two abysmals. And Helen can track the speed and lock Histerya's legs... Ridiculous.
su5so is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 07:27   Link #237
limao
DeAd

What's an abysmal? O.o

Quote:
But Miria can fight against Histerya I seems ridiculous.
You right, we all know only Raki Norris can do that...

Anyways, the more interesting the fight can be, it's going too far for something that was brought from nowhere and has very few to do with the original plot. What will come next? Some green aliens from mars to be defeated in 50 chapters? This is not what claymore was supposed to be, since the original Abyssals (Easley and Riful) died and Rafaela/Luciela vanished next with clare and priscilla there have been very little interest left.
Even the side chapters were more relevant than this...
limao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 08:10   Link #238
su5so

Quote:
Originally Posted by limao View Post
What's an abysmal? O.o
I mean to claymore number 1 awakened.

One detail that left me speechless:
Awakened Histerya attacks are even worse when I was a claymore!

Last edited by su5so; 2012-03-01 at 11:05.
su5so is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 08:45   Link #239
BleachFan2010

YAY ive seen that scans and i gotta say the fight between Roxy and Cass was pretty Awesome i loved how Roxanne just slammed Cassandra down with her foot, im dying to find out what theyre saying to each other on that page because Cassandra looks completely insane.

And i love Hysteria's new Dragonfly like form its so much more cooler than her Harpy look, and im convinced that when Hysteria was getting chopped up by Miria after she regenerated she began to look more like Priscilla because she gained armor on her shoulder and her wings took on a similair appearence to hers maybe its the Yoki of Priscilla fusing with her body and altering her appearence haha

I think we might see Claire and Priscilla next chapter because now that the three abyssal ones have been drawn together there is nothing relly more to do but let them fight each other and hopefully the clashes in Yoki will cause priscilla or claire to go wild and break free to find out whats happening.
BleachFan2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 08:46   Link #240
Kain999

Somehow, I don't know why exactly, my interest in Claymore is waning
after the Destroyer Arc.

I still look forward to it but no longer with the excitement I once had.

Reading the current chapter no longer brings me the anticipation i once had
Kain999 is offline   Reply With Quote