AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-14, 23:10   Link #1201
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Kind of off topic, but is any one else kind of fed up with the AST? They are so ineffective that it's almost comical. Tohka could kick their asses so far up their skirts they literally could do nothing but stand their waiting for punishment (yes, punishment. It was like an adult spanking a child). Yoshino ran away because she didn't want to hurt them, not because she was afraid. And Kurumi is doing whatever the hell she wants, because it is physically impossible for them to stop her. It's reached the point that they don't do anything but get in Shidou's way.
Your post is not really off topic though... It seems like they havent send their Ace there...(Not that I know who is the ace in AST.) But yeah, if you cannot beat even one of the spirits with a normal armor, a Heavyarms Custom(EW) expy armor, or even Meteor expy armor, then they are seriously ineffective...

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
quote whit all my might! i cant w8 to know if neptuneV will be released outside japan but anyway i like tsunako art a lot he/she can also make pretty sexy character other than moe ones (iris/green heart design for neptunev for example XD)

edit changed avatar/sign for the case XD
Fixed for spelling errors, and also, I got bad feeling for that girl in volume 6 cover... Best for me to pray that she is not a Pururut expy...
Old 2012-11-14, 23:27   Link #1202
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Your post is not really off topic though... It seems like they havent send their Ace there...(Not that I know who is the ace in AST.) But yeah, if you cannot beat even one of the spirits with a normal armor, a Heavyarms Custom(EW) expy armor, or even Meteor expy armor, then they are seriously ineffective...

Fixed for spelling errors, and also, I got bad feeling for that girl in volume 6 cover... Best for me to pray that she is not a Pururut expy...
I thought Mana was the Ace, considering how she stomped an entire normal team. And Kurumi was basically playing with her to see how long before she broke. God, Kurumi creeps me out.
Old 2012-11-14, 23:29   Link #1203
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I thought Mana was the Ace, considering how she stomped an entire normal team. And Kurumi was basically playing with her to see how long before she broke. God, Kurumi creeps me out.
You just said, "normal". There is a possibility that a stronger person other than those in normal team.

And, know this. AST mostly comprised of humans... Unless they are of a level about the same as "Graham Aker", there is low possibility that they can beat the Spirits...

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-11-14 at 23:51.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 00:32   Link #1204
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
You just said, "normal". There is a possibility that a stronger person other than those in normal team.

And, know this. AST mostly comprised of humans... Unless they are of a level about the same as "Graham Aker", there is low possibility that they can beat the Spirits...
I said Mana stomped a normal team. Which would imply she herself was not normal. Though as the series continues someone stronger could show up. One way to increase the tension would be to have a human character who could actually kill a spirit instead of chase them around uselessly.
Old 2012-11-15, 05:08   Link #1205
chancs

A new update by Riki
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 05:19   Link #1206
Riki
ランダム王

not much today.......trying to figure out why the forum is playing with my account =.=
Old 2012-11-15, 08:06   Link #1207
sky black swordman

^ Even so thanks for the update.

@RapidPotential, I kinda for about him.Thank you for the confirming that.

And I thought Ellen, was the strongest AST member ?
Old 2012-11-15, 11:08   Link #1208
jonathanasdf

Send a message via MSN to jonathanasdf
we never really got to see Ellen in action though, except for being clumsy. But either way she was called the strongest wizard so that's a pretty absolute statement.
jonathanasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 18:53   Link #1209
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanasdf View Post
we never really got to see Ellen in action though, except for being clumsy. But either way she was called the strongest wizard so that's a pretty absolute statement.
Ho ho~ My interest in Ellen has greatly risen with those words. A dojikko who's the strongest AST member... Somehow the idea sits really well with me. What do they call this, gap-moe?
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 22:07   Link #1210
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

so could someone fill me in on what has happened from v3 onwards is their a summary page? any fillers would be great just VM or PM me please
Old 2012-11-15, 23:07   Link #1211
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
so could someone fill me in on what has happened from v3 onwards is their a summary page? any fillers would be great just VM or PM me please
am i still too slow for you (=.=)ll. if its summary try jcafe i think there is some there.
Old 2012-11-15, 23:33   Link #1212
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
am i still too slow for you (=.=)ll. if its summary try jcafe i think there is some there.
No matter what the speed, the translators will always be slow for the readers

Damn, translating is a headache. Got to go for STnBD. Don't know when I will also be bombarded.
Old 2012-11-15, 23:36   Link #1213
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
No matter what the speed, the translators will always be slow for the readers

Damn, translating is a headache. Got to go for STnBD. Don't know when I will also be bombarded.
good luck, don't faint before i do lol
Old 2012-11-15, 23:43   Link #1214
sky black swordman

^ Ok guys please say some readers. Don't lump them all together.
Old 2012-11-16, 05:16   Link #1215
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Dude, seems like your constant whining for summaries (not only in this thread) felt kinda annoying.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 19:30   Link #1216
sky black swordman

Thanks for the update Riki.
LOL, Kotori accusing Shindou of being Lolicon.
Old 2012-11-16, 23:41   Link #1217
Athena
The Power of One

Some people just prefer summaries to novels. Quicker and save them to time to read.

Or they are just impatient.

Oh, and Riki, for V2C1, can you check what I edited before reverting them...? I mis-copy-pasted one part, but other parts should be fine.
Old 2012-11-16, 23:58   Link #1218
chancs

This series always gives me a hearty laugh.

And the best part is the discussion page
Old 2012-11-17, 00:25   Link #1219
Riki
ランダム王

ill check it later after i finish some pages.....is the dissusion page really that funny..i know i suck but i didnt mean to make it funny lol.. and btw im having problems with the B-T forum about the password thingy, if any of you know how to solve this ill be thank full
Old 2012-11-17, 00:30   Link #1220
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
ill check it later after i finish some pages.....is the dissusion page really that funny..i know i suck but i didnt mean to make it funny lol.. and btw im having problems with the B-T forum about the password thingy, if any of you know how to solve this ill be thank full
It's just that I enjoy rapid discussions very much ...Not able to log in...drop a note of this on Onizuka-GTO/ Vaelis/ Teh_Ping/ thelastguardian regardin this on wiki. Help from me...* scratches head * check the caps lock

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy