AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-03-26, 16:29   Link #261
Shadow5YA

Imagine having to read a Ciel route that's twice as long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Anyway, the Melty Blood announcement was unexpected. Wonder if they have far more stuff incoming. (anime? new game....? MOVIE??)

But still no PC announcement. Am disappoint
PC is usually secondary and ported afterwards. It's not a matter of if, but when.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-26, 17:15   Link #262
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
You say that like it's a bad thing

Anyways if they're doing this much for Near Side, I can look forward to Sacchin route even more.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-27, 08:43   Link #263
ukulelembo
Detective

New Key art was released!

And official site got updated!
Further confirming several previously stated things, uncluding promised CERO Z (18+) rating. For description of "Crime activities and Violence".
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-27, 12:53   Link #264
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Anyways if they're doing this much for Near Side, I can look forward to Sacchin route even more.
I'll believe it when I see it. We all know you speak of that which is impossible. They will not grace us with that which has been meme'd into oblivion.
Old 2021-03-27, 13:34   Link #265
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
You say that like it's a bad thing
Unless they do some massive overhaul to her route, it is going to be a bad thing considering how inane her route was even though it was sort of short IIRC.
Then again, I'm really skeptical they can manage to double the volume of their respective route without them being bloated for nothing.

Around 15 years for this remake and this is how they decided to release it. I can't help but be even more bitter about Fate franchise in general, but then again it is how it is.
I'm not even sure how Nasu could pretend the "volume would be overwhelming if they released the full package". This is quite infuriating, although I think it will be worse since a large part of the communitu won't bat an eye to that excuse.
Old 2021-03-27, 14:24   Link #266
Twi

Splitting it up honestly does feel like a cash grab, and I do miss the days where everything was all delivered in a single package.
Old 2021-03-27, 15:13   Link #267
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Unless they do some massive overhaul to her route, it is going to be a bad thing considering how inane her route was even though it was sort of short IIRC.
Then again, I'm really skeptical they can manage to double the volume of their respective route without them being bloated for nothing.

Around 15 years for this remake and this is how they decided to release it. I can't help but be even more bitter about Fate franchise in general, but then again it is how it is.
I'm not even sure how Nasu could pretend the "volume would be overwhelming if they released the full package". This is quite infuriating, although I think it will be worse since a large part of the communitu won't bat an eye to that excuse.
Yeah, I know game development is often complicated, but I can't understand how a visual novel as linear with as few branching paths as Type Moon's can take longer than Breath of the Wild to produce. It's not like this is 13 Sentinels.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-27, 22:00   Link #268
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post

PC is usually secondary and ported afterwards. It's not a matter of if, but when.
Hopefully....I don't want to wait until I'm like 50+ years old lol. (And Mushroom himself being what? nearly 70 then? <__<)

BTW, Animate is pushing Tsuki no Sango hard. Anyone knows what this is about? Does it have any link to Tsukihime? It looks like sci-fi....quite tempted to get it
Old 2021-03-28, 00:58   Link #269
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Considering it's what 40+ hours, they'll have to overhaul it. I suppose it's fair to be worried about bloat, but there are so many things that can be used to fill the space properly, like more info on Burial Agency, Holy Church, etc.

Quote:
Considering what the original looked like, I'm thankful they used FGO money to give it a fresh coat of paint.

Quote:
Yes, this is a blatant cash grab, but to be fair, 100 hours might be a bit of sell for new fans.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-28, 21:37   Link #270
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The remake is finally coming out!

... but it's just Arcueid and Ciel's route. They're already thinking of milking it.
They've already milked the remake for how many years already and you're surprised?

Any fan that's stuck around this long won't be scared off so easily at this point.
Old 2021-04-01, 10:01   Link #271
trexalfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
BTW, Animate is pushing Tsuki no Sango hard. Anyone knows what this is about? Does it have any link to Tsukihime? It looks like sci-fi....quite tempted to get it
Still have it archived in my PC and I'm yet to read it. According to Nasu, it's yet another apocalyptic scenario like Notes or Fate/EXTRA, a distant future where the events of Tsukihime didn't happen and 魔術 still lingers, only in a degenerate world in which humankind have achieved their peak as a civilization, yet have lost the will to go on living.

Protagonist is descended from Moon dwellers who came to reside on Earth, apparently.
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-01, 18:16   Link #272
Twi

Melty Blood Trailer:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-04-01, 20:57   Link #273
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexalfa View Post
Still have it archived in my PC and I'm yet to read it. According to Nasu, it's yet another apocalyptic scenario like Notes or Fate/EXTRA, a distant future where the events of Tsukihime didn't happen and 魔術 still lingers, only in a degenerate world in which humankind have achieved their peak as a civilization, yet have lost the will to go on living.

Protagonist is descended from Moon dwellers who came to reside on Earth, apparently.
Ooh, that sounds good
Old 2021-08-28, 12:40   Link #274
Twi

Well, this is out now. Hearing good things about it. And the fighting game has reintroduced Miyako too.

And there was a photo with the Far Side Route girls... including Sacchin.
Old 2021-08-30, 19:22   Link #275
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

And it's here!!!! And I still agree that Satsuki SHOULD have been in this game (if they are going vampire route for her) than putting her in far moon.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-28, 16:51   Link #276
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980 View Post
Why translate now, when TYPE-MOON is currently re-making "Tsukihime" complete with Sacchin's (Yumiduka Satsuki's) ending? I think it would be better to wait until they re-release the complete version.
See, I told you so. All you had to do was wait 17 years.
My bad though that I didn't tell you Sacchin's route is gonna be in separate game.

kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-03, 22:37   Link #277
Baru

Send a message via AIM to Baru
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980 View Post
See, I told you so. All you had to do was wait 17 years.
My bad though that I didn't tell you Sacchin's route is gonna be in separate game.
LOL! Glad you seem to be doing well.
I've heard great things about the new Tsukihime!
Baru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-04, 03:36   Link #278
Twi

Here's hoping they manage to get the next game out before another 15 years pass. I'm optimistic now.
Old 2023-07-03, 19:57   Link #279
MCAL

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...nglish/.199917

It's getting localized.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-03, 20:08   Link #280
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

And now I count the years until this goes beyond PS4 and Switch. Progress is progress, though.