AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valkyria Chronicles

Notices

Old 2011-06-10, 01:18   Link #801
Snowman24

I haven't been given much time to write today, and it's killing me! Lol, but here's what I got in the last hour.

Spoiler for Marion preview #6:
Snowman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 02:10   Link #802
Runty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman24 View Post
I haven't been given much time to write today, and it's killing me! Lol, but here's what I got in the last hour.

Spoiler for Marion preview #6:
Almost there, Snowman. Can't wait to see the final, combined result. See if you can get it by tomorrow!
Spoiler for Suggestions:
Sorry if that seems like it'd be a lot of work, but I think it'd be a big improvement.

Again, I hope to see the finished result soon.
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 21:35   Link #803
Snowman24

A few questions before I continue:

Spoiler for Marion fanfic questions:
Old 2011-06-10, 21:52   Link #804
Runty

Quote:

Spoiler for Response:
You're at the finish line now!
Old 2011-06-11, 03:55   Link #805
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
Spoiler for Response:
You're at the finish line now!
Spoiler for Reply:
Old 2011-06-13, 00:34   Link #806
Snowman24

Spoiler for Marion fanfic, final preview *completed*:

There! It's done!! Phew... that one really racked my brain!! But, I blame, I mean, praise Runty's constant hounding :P

It's alittle over 16,000 words in total, and thats without me going over the WHOLE thing and correcting errors, adding suggestons and refining it. But you people are the lucky ones who got to see the whole step by step, piece by piece 'construction' of the whole story.

Gonna take some time to edit and finish the whole thing, still, nice to be able to see a play by play of the story as its coming along.
Old 2011-06-13, 13:16   Link #807
Runty

Spoiler for Review:

Speaking of my Cosette/Avan oneshot idea, I have a good idea the plot-line. (Spoilers for the October events are present!)
Spoiler for Cosette/Avan:
Make modifications as you wish. This is just a rough draft of how I'd do it.

Lastly, I have an ideal roster now for that Anisette one-shot I pitched earlier.
Spoiler for Anisette Detachment:
So what's next, Snowman? Sorry if it sounds like I'm "hounding" you, as you put it, but I really enjoy your one-shots.

Last edited by Runty; 2011-06-13 at 20:49.
Old 2011-06-13, 14:45   Link #808
Snowman24

Lol, I found one fault... I forgot to mention that Dirk survived the explosion, was picked up by Rebel forces and reported that the Golem was destroyed.
Old 2011-06-13, 15:36   Link #809
Runty

Quote:
Lol, I found one fault... I forgot to mention that Dirk survived the explosion, was picked up by Rebel forces and reported that the Golem was destroyed.
Oops, don't want that.

For that, you should just have it that, in the remains of the Golem's explosion, Dirk emerges from the dust before some of the surviving Rebels, miraculously with little damage. When they ask if he's alright, he ignores them, and doesn't say anything as he walks past. The Rebels see the remains of the Golem, and decide to return to base to report its destruction.

That alone should be sufficient. No need to show a scene with Dirk delivering a report or anything; implying that will happen is good enough.
Old 2011-06-13, 22:27   Link #810
Snowman24

Well considering I got the whole Marion story done in less than 2 weeks, I say the hounding was good :P Constant motivation, etc. Speaking of which, I think we should hound Mr. Wang to continue his story! I miss it :P

BTW, I was thinking of next tackling the Franca and Nichol story you suggested earlier.
Spoiler for Franca:

^This one sounds fun and slightly challenging. But first I need to finish correcting/editing and adding to the Marion story so I could post it up at fanfiction for the other readers *though most reside here :P*

Then, somehow or other, get back on the Magari story. I got a few hours of work to tackle to get my Marion story up, so I'll get to it.
Old 2011-06-14, 01:06   Link #811
Runty

Quote:
Well considering I got the whole Marion story done in less than 2 weeks, I say the hounding was good :P Constant motivation, etc. Speaking of which, I think we should hound Mr. Wang to continue his story! I miss it :P

BTW, I was thinking of next tackling the Franca and Nichol story you suggested earlier.
Spoiler for Franca:

^This one sounds fun and slightly challenging. But first I need to finish correcting/editing and adding to the Marion story so I could post it up at fanfiction for the other readers *though most reside here :P*

Then, somehow or other, get back on the Magari story. I got a few hours of work to tackle to get my Marion story up, so I'll get to it.
Definitely like that you plan to tackle the Franca/Nichol one, but since you've already got a lot for the Magari one (at least, from the previews), maybe you should finish that one first. It'd take you less time, IMO.

Then you could start fresh on the Franca one.
Old 2011-06-16, 11:15   Link #812
Runty

So... which one are you working on right now?
Old 2011-06-16, 18:59   Link #813
Snowman24

Nothing at the moment, I'm giving my brain a bit of a break and spoiling it with video games :P Currently hooked on Total War: Shogun 2

Think I deserve it after getting that 20,000 word monstrosity finished in less than 2 weeks.
Old 2011-06-16, 23:47   Link #814
Runty

Quote:
Nothing at the moment, I'm giving my brain a bit of a break and spoiling it with video games :P Currently hooked on Total War: Shogun 2

Think I deserve it after getting that 20,000 word monstrosity finished in less than 2 weeks.
That's alright. You deserve a short respite.

I'm gonna be out of town for the weekend anyways, so I probably won't miss anything.
Old 2011-06-17, 01:08   Link #815
Snowman24

Lol, same, I'm going to the city. Every year, around this time, we have a great big get together and PARTY! We all met at University and we were all first year students and became friends... then we found out the strangest thing...

There's like 6 of us and we're all Gemini's lol. So, instead of celebrating each ones birthday throughout the month, we all meet up in the city and have a Gemini birthday bash, for all of us at the same time :P.

ANYWAYS! I was giving your Franca+Nichol fanfic some thought and nearly all of it has been changed with what I've come up with.

Spoiler for Franca fanfic changes:

It's what I decided to change so far.

Last edited by Snowman24; 2011-06-17 at 01:22.
Old 2011-06-17, 01:21   Link #816
Runty

Quote:
Lol, same, I'm going to the city. Every year, around this time, we have a great big get together and PARTY! We all met at University and we were all first year students and became friends... then we found out the strangest thing...

There's like 6 of us and we're all Gemini's lol. So, instead of celebrating each ones birthday throughout the month, we all meet up in the city and have a Gemini birthday bash, for all of us at the same time :P.

ANYWAYS! I was giving your Franca+Nichol fanfic some thought and nearly all of it has been changed with what I've come up with.

Spoiler for Franca fanfic changes:

It's what I decided to change so far.
Spoiler for Impressions:
Good luck working on it. I look forward to the results.
Old 2011-06-20, 02:16   Link #817
Runty

I'm back from a weekend in the country.

Any story progress, Snowman?
Old 2011-06-20, 02:27   Link #818
Snowman24

first preview for the Franca+Nichol one should be up right away.

EDIT:
Spoiler for Franca preview #1:

Last edited by Snowman24; 2011-06-20 at 04:33.
Old 2011-06-20, 11:58   Link #819
Runty

Quote:
first preview for the Franca+Nichol one should be up right away.

EDIT:
Spoiler for Franca preview #1:
That was good, really good.
Spoiler for Suggestions:
Otherwise, this looks really promising.
Old 2011-06-21, 19:21   Link #820
Snowman24

Well if you can think of some fitting quotes, lol, just write them down and I'll stick them into my final edit when the whole thing is done.

*because I'm honestly not too sure who would say what in this situation.

Tags
fanfiction