AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-13, 10:19   Link #321
larethian

Looking back, it looks to me that Momiji must be some kind of high-ranking (or rather powerful) Binbougami and highly favored by her superior.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 22:42   Link #322
FateAnomaly

Momiji boss could possibly reduce her size to a extend. Momiji could increase her size after all. (or her head at least)

I don't think that Momiji is all that high ranking but there is probably not many binbougamis at all so her boss doesn't have much choice.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 23:22   Link #323
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Looking back, it looks to me that Momiji must be some kind of high-ranking (or rather powerful) Binbougami and highly favored by her superior.
Officially Momiji is just one of many. For the purpose of this anime, Momiji is not that special. Manga is another matter.

Keep in mind that her boss is lazy and hardly ever do anything herself.
Old 2012-08-14, 01:37   Link #324
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Oh, really? How unexpected. lol.

As for the episode itself, it was quite entertaining. It was unusual to see a pink feces on a stick though, that's for sure. I was uncertain at first until I noticed the flies. Good thing I wasn't eating any snack at that time.

Oh, getting ignored like that must've hurt a lot for Momiji. I thought she was going to snap for sure, but she ran away instead. Also, the sound-effect around that part reminded me so much of Karas. I was wondering if Momiji was going to transform for a moment there. haha.

The most amusing part would probably be the scene where she just kept on saying, "Kokokoko"and the guy's comment about it really hits the nail. lol. That part would really make an excellent avatar material.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-08-14 at 02:10.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 02:48   Link #325
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post

As for the episode itself, it was quite entertaining. It was unusual to see a pink feces on a stick though, that's for sure. I was uncertain at first until I noticed the flies. Good thing I wasn't eating any snack at that time.
So....that was turd? I thought it was ice cream .___.
Old 2012-08-14, 03:15   Link #326
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

multicolor turds are something very used in old mangas, the pink poops are most known from doctor slump in wich they are characters of the manga.
Old 2012-08-14, 05:15   Link #327
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Officially Momiji is just one of many. For the purpose of this anime, Momiji is not that special. Manga is another matter.

Awww... i want more of Yamabuki "nee-san". But if she hardly do anything herself, she probably won't get much screen time

Is there a chapter dedicating to her in the manga?
Old 2012-08-14, 14:32   Link #328
gunrik

Poor Yamabuki being forced to take Momiji’s place in class xD
Old 2012-08-14, 14:54   Link #329
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
I think it's rather fitting for Gods of Misfortune to be broken in some way.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 22:40   Link #330
FateAnomaly

Why does Yamabuki agree to replace Momiji in class though? Its not as if attendance is important for her.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 22:50   Link #331
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Why does Yamabuki agree to replace Momiji in class though? Its not as if attendance is important for her.
Momiji wants Ichiko to react seeing an anomaly in the class...
But no effect...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 01:05   Link #332
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Momiji did mention it was a lot of effort to drag her boss outside. And Yamabuki herself did wonder why she agree to this at all. So that's certainly lampshaded.
Old 2012-08-15, 15:52   Link #333
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

this week episode was so-so, the first half was good, im happy they didn't decided to cut the disguise part like many parts they did this ep, the second half was very rushed and changed from the manga, this isn't a problem by itself but it kinda changed the feel of the whole thing and the relationship development felt more bland, and i was expecting a voice switch for ranmaru like momiji and ichiko, specially since haruka tomatsu has a big repertoire of voices, anyway i gotta give it points for visually showing yusuke and yomi.
Old 2012-08-15, 22:15   Link #334
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I frigging lost it at the Fist of the North Star impersonations. Holy crap, I was literally laughing for at least two minutes because of that! XD

And not only does Sakura gets her BFF this episode, but potentially her rival in love as well? Although played for laughs, but when the picture of Tsuwabuki came up because of Rin thinking of 'boyfriend' with Sakura looking flabbergasted, I felt a twinge of pain in my heart for Sakura as she might be indirectly setting the two up without knowing her true feelings. Oh the love triangle drama! Will be nice to see indeed.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 23:32   Link #335
HandofFate

Rindou Ranmaru is probably my favorite so far out of the additions to the cast all season.

The poor guy comes close, but Ranmaru seems more full of energy.
Old 2012-08-15, 23:38   Link #336
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
omfg they screwed up that FOTNS scene... I expected a lot more. -_-
Old 2012-08-16, 01:06   Link #337
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Rindou Ranmaru is probably my favorite so far out of the additions to the cast all season.

The poor guy comes close, but Ranmaru seems more full of energy.
Yeah. But the reason I prefer her is that she's better at drawing out Ichiko's caring side, maybe because she's a girl?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 01:10   Link #338
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I don't think they've invented the anime yet that can't be improved by a healthy dose of Tomatsu Haruka.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 02:19   Link #339
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 07

Well finally managed to get up to date with this anime, oh my what a blast it is I honestly didn't know what I was getting into, consider me completely surprised and floored by KanaHana's performance, the energy she gives to Sakura always makes me feel like there's no other voice for her but KanaHana

speaking of voices, the moment Rindou-chan spoke, Teruya Eiko I've been on the lookout for Tomatsu Haruka's voice ever since she voiced my favorite girl, and I honestly can't remember her using her Teruya Eiko voice since then. Either I've not been paying attention, or she has such variation that I can't tell

This series sure knows how to bring the laughs and the drama. I've not dunked my head into the manga yet (should I?), but I kind of like the direction they are going with this anime, if it's 12 episodes it sure is looking good right now.

By the way, since I've been watching this series on my phone, I absolutely suck at the Nadeshiko games sure, I can't expect to see anything on a 3.2inch screen, but he locations were so obvious I decided to use big ole 17 inches on my laptop and remember one rule: if there's a class scene, she's got to be there and sure enough, I caught her in episode 07

Is it wrong to feel bad for Momiji? even though she's flat, she's still pretty. I thought it was the hair (those massive two tails), but that yummy cosplay filled ED proves she's very pretty enough
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 02:24   Link #340
halibonga

that fist of the north star scene...probably woke up all of my neighbours since i was laughing SO hard
halibonga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen, supernatural