AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2013-08-05, 23:58   Link #781
Luis057

Good evening! I wanted to ask... where can I read the material edition? (they are 9)
Thank you very much!
Luis057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-06, 09:43   Link #782
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis057 View Post
Good evening! I wanted to ask... where can I read the material edition? (they are 9)
Thank you very much!
You can read most of them here: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ord_Art_Online
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 11:37   Link #783
Luis057

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
Thanks! But the first and third link are broke, do you have another link for them?
Thank you!
Old 2013-08-08, 14:13   Link #784
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis057 View Post
Thanks! But the first and third link are broke, do you have another link for them?
Thank you!
I was told you can read them at Tap's website since Baka-Tsuki doesn't do manga.
So right here: http://www.taptaptaptaptap.net/the-progressers/
and here: http://www.taptaptaptaptap.net/ceramic-heart/
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 11:13   Link #785
Haiprbim
Banned

I know this might be a pretty silly question, but sales-looking, was there enough money made out of DVD/Blue-Ray sells to be convincing enough for a Second Season of SAO?
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 14:23   Link #786
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
I know this might be a pretty silly question, but sales-looking, was there enough money made out of DVD/Blue-Ray sells to be convincing enough for a Second Season of SAO?
I think it's a pretty unarguable yes -- even the BDs/DVDs alone were quite good, but the PSP game also sold well, and all the novels got a nice boost -- not to mention merchandise...

The main issue right now is probably just scheduling. A-1 is pretty booked up, and the director is working on Gin no Saji both this season and in the winter (split-cour). So I wouldn't expect anything until at least mid-2014 at this point. They did just announce a TV special for the end of the year, though, so it wouldn't surprise me if something gets announced then.
Old 2013-08-09, 20:38   Link #787
coordinoona
Kitty Tit

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I think it's a pretty unarguable yes -- even the BDs/DVDs alone were quite good, but the PSP game also sold well, and all the novels got a nice boost -- not to mention merchandise...

The main issue right now is probably just scheduling. A-1 is pretty booked up, and the director is working on Gin no Saji both this season and in the winter (split-cour). So I wouldn't expect anything until at least mid-2014 at this point. They did just announce a TV special for the end of the year, though, so it wouldn't surprise me if something gets announced then.
Any guess on what the TV special might be about?
If they're going to animate a side story, I hope they choose 'The Day After'. Can't think of any other side story that'll fit.
coordinoona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 10:14   Link #788
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post

I see.
Thank-you very much on your clear response.

Well, story-looking, I guess if there would be a Second Season, it would be a Full Season (24, 25, or 26 episodes) and would include two Arcs as well, like the First one did.

I'm taking that from the fact that there are currently 4 mayor Arcs released in the Light Novel, with the First Season including the Sword Art Online (Aincard) and ALfheim Online (Fairy Dance) Arcs.

Naturally, the Second Season would include the two that left:

Spoiler for The Names of the Two Arcs:

However, between the Third and the Forth major Arcs, there were also two side-stories, which I doubt would get animated.

Spoiler for Names of the Side Stories:

The reason why I pointed that out is if someone who is reading is wondering what would be keeping them a bit of time story-looking from creating the Second Season. In my humble opinion, it would be the 3rd Arc, due to one important character being missing there who has had the main position in SAO and ALO.
Removing an important character or giving him/her almost no power in his/her role at all in a big arc might work out when reading a Light Novel, but I doubt it would be the same for the fans watching the anime series.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 20:26   Link #789
sky black swordman

@Haiprbim
Spoiler for Response to your post:
Old 2013-08-11, 02:34   Link #790
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinoona View Post
Any guess on what the TV special might be about?
Apparently, per the information that accompanied the recently-released 13th LN volume, it'll mostly be a recap of the first season, but with a "little bit" of new content. If I had to guess, I suppose it could be some a trailer for the next season, because there seems to be little other reason for that sort of broadcast other than to remind people about the franchise in anticipation of the next phase.
Old 2013-08-12, 10:30   Link #791
Luis057

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
I was told you can read them at Tap's website since Baka-Tsuki doesn't do manga.
So right here: http://www.taptaptaptaptap.net/the-progressers/
and here: http://www.taptaptaptaptap.net/ceramic-heart/
Thank you bro!
Old 2013-09-04, 20:08   Link #792
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
What does UW arc stand for in SAO?
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 23:20   Link #793
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Underworld. The proper arc name would be Alicization, however.
Old 2013-09-05, 15:32   Link #794
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Thank you. That's going to be the last arc right? (No spoils please)
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 02:13   Link #795
sky black swordman

^ That is yet to be determined.
Old 2013-09-29, 08:35   Link #796
Kaido

I've watched the first 6 episodes, I was excited in the beginning, however, i felt that episodes are not connected with each other, they were kinda fillers, i'm not sure if i should continue watching or all of them are just like that; not connected with each other?
Kaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 12:36   Link #797
Solafighter
Hige

Keep watching. Is worth it. Trust me.
Old 2013-11-06, 12:38   Link #798
lewiso

Is it possible that it wasn't a miacle which revived Kirito and made him able to kill Heathcliff.

I think, Klein revived him with the revival-item which Kirito earned from the Christmas Boss on floor 50. After Kirito realises that he can't revive Sachi, because it only works if somebody use the item on somebody who died 10 seconds ago, he gave the Item to Klein.

And with this item klein revived Kirito and then he killed Heathcliff and beat the game.

Original Wikia Entry:

"Thanks to a miracle in the game allowing Kirito to launch one final attack after his HP ran out, Kirito manages to defeat Heathcliff and free the trapped players from the cursed death game."

Sources:http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Heathcliff
lewiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 10:13   Link #799
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Trivial Question:

How large (or long) is the World Tree (or Yggdrasil)?
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 11:58   Link #800
ghostpickle

So there's a lot of vague answers out there, so can someone just me a straight forward answer about any episodes after 25, like if do or ever will exist.
ghostpickle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a