Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-09-29, 13:45   Link #30921
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Usually, exclusive item's box looks awful, but AGE-2 SP's box looks nice with the added Asemu pic despite being monochrome .

I have to wait a bit if I want to get it. The seller I know that can offer reasonable price for exclusive items takes more time than others, but it's worth the wait . Oh, and I think the yellow (or should I say creamy?) color looks nicer than the usual yellow or grey. Granted, I'm a sucker for unique colors .

Damn! That looks F***ing epic!

It looks super-busy, but still elegant, unlike Perfect Strike .
Looks awsome!!

mine are underway, i even bought a second extreme gundam to put it all on
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 14:35   Link #30922
Knight-of-Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
2.0 of the Wing EW and Wing Zero EW MG's...Likely?
No, its pretty obvious bandai dont want to do that yet since they didn't bother when they re-released Wing EW. Other gundams first, maybe even a Leo before a new version of an existing kit is even considered.
Knight-of-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 14:39   Link #30923
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold View Post
No, its pretty obvious bandai dont want to do that yet since they didn't bother when they re-released Wing EW. Other gundams first, maybe even a Leo before a new version of an existing kit is even considered.
True.
I guess they'd probably want to do like Tallgeese 3, Nataku, Heavyarms Custom, Sandrock Custom...and then maybe 2.0s for Wing EW and Wing Zero EW.
Old 2013-09-30, 00:19   Link #30924
Skye629

Quote:
True.
I guess they'd probably want to do like Tallgeese 3, Nataku, Heavyarms Custom, Sandrock Custom...and then maybe 2.0s for Wing EW and Wing Zero EW.
No, no EW Wing Zero and Wing 2.0's

What we need aside from the unreleased ones you listed are EWs of the grunt suits (Taurus anyone? I really want a Sanc Kingdom color version) and stuff like the Mercurius and Vayeate

New MG kits (meaning kits which never got their due in MG) ---> 2.0's of already released kits

Heck I want MG X kits more atm

And you know you do too
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 04:42   Link #30925
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

MG Reborns Gundam!!! Want it nao!
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 05:15   Link #30926
suiton629
Master Grade Master

It would take a miracle for the Gundam X series to get the 3 leads in MG; maybe even more so than the 1 MG that everyone knows I've been wanting since 2010. LOL
Old 2013-09-30, 15:16   Link #30927
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
MG Reborns Gundam!!! Want it nao!
This lol, and a 1.5 gundam as well due to its color and absence of the cannon (dont get me wrong I like the cannon :P)

Quote:
It would take a miracle for the Gundam X series to get the 3 leads in MG; maybe even more so than the 1 MG that everyone knows I've been wanting since 2010. LOL
More like 2.5 kits

X and Divider are practically the exact same suit save a modified backpack and new weapons/accessories

God I wish they would just do the 3 kits and be done with it, then they would never have to look back

And then we would all be happy pandas
Old 2013-09-30, 15:54   Link #30928
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
This lol, and a 1.5 gundam as well due to its color and absence of the cannon (dont get me wrong I like the cannon :P)

More like 2.5 kits

X and Divider are practically the exact same suit save a modified backpack and new weapons/accessories

God I wish they would just do the 3 kits and be done with it, then they would never have to look back

And then we would all be happy pandas
If we're gonna get more MG 00 kits, then I think the Exia R2 with maybe R3 conversion parts will be it. It'd mostly be the same mold as MG Exia with the newer finger swapping, blade from 00 Raiser, etc.

If we get MG X line, I think they'd probably just have X and X Divider in 1 box, and then the Double X.

It's been a little bit since I saw Gundam X, and I forgot about how the X Divider is just a add-on conversion.

If Bandai wants to troll us again with online exclusives...

MG Exia R2
MG Exia R3 'upgrade' ==> online exclusive
MG Reborn Gundam
MG 1.5 Gundam ==> online exclusive
MG 0 Gundam (ACD)
MG 0 Gundam (Roll Out) ==> online exclusive

MG X Gundam
MG X Divider Gundam 'upgrade' ==> online exclusive
MG Double X

And knowing Bandai, we all know that they probably want to go the whole online exclusive route. It's a little annoying, but if this is the way for us to get kits, then I guess that's fine since we can always save up slowly and then buy on like eBay and hope the prices aren't jacked up like crazy.

Speaking of online exclusives, I'm actually worried that the rest of the Wing EW line might end up getting online exclusives. >_<

And with Seed nearly done (needs MG Justice and MG Freedom RM), I'm worried that Bandai will go online exclusive crazy with Seed Destiny; especially with the wing effect pieces for Strike Freedom and Destiny. I mean they did it with the RG's so what's to say that they'll scale up the RG counterparts to 1/100 scale with a full inner frame and chromed parts and then charge extra for the wing effect parts and maybe throw in a special display stand to make people think it was worth it.
Old 2013-09-30, 19:06   Link #30929
Knight-of-Gold

Will you stop with the damn 00 lists and baseless speculation!!
MG X and X divider will NOT be in one box, you should know Bandai's money milking by now.
Last of the EW kits will not be exclusive.

The only plausible MG from the 00 line in the near future is the Reborns Gundam.
No exia variant.
Old 2013-09-30, 19:38   Link #30930
Knight_SV

Quote:
some of local toys distributor from my country has talked to a bandai staff. the staff said they will obviously made Wing Zero EW 2.0 in near future, since it has many requested
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 20:17   Link #30931
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Will you stop with the damn 00 lists and baseless speculation!!
MG X and X divider will NOT be in one box, you should know Bandai's money milking by now.
Last of the EW kits will not be exclusive.

The only plausible MG from the 00 line in the near future is the Reborns Gundam.
No exia variant.
My 'baseless speculation' dictates that the MG Exia R2 is more likely than the MG Reborns since there's already an existing kit that Bandai can modify a few trees and swap parts from other kits (hands and the green blade from the MG 00 Raiser).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
some of local toys distributor from my country has talked to a bandai staff. the staff said they will obviously made Wing Zero EW 2.0 in near future, since it has many requested
Well if that staff talked to Bandai and a Wing Zero EW 2.0 is in the works, then we can surely expect the Wing EW 2.0 to also be done as well; regardless of it or both being regular releases or P-Bandai online exclusive kits.
Old 2013-09-30, 20:22   Link #30932
Knight_SV

yep. the local toy distributor has a contact with bandai staff from japan. He said it to me when we met at AFA last month. Wing Zero EW ver 2.0 is certainly in planning because many people requesting it. Bandai perhaps waiting for the momentum to release it in the same time when Wing Zero EW debuted in GoL to keep the hype. i would say MG Proto Zero is the 'opening' for Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0 aswell
Old 2013-09-30, 20:40   Link #30933
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
yep. the local toy distributor has a contact with bandai staff from japan. He said it to me when we met at AFA last month. Wing Zero EW ver 2.0 is certainly in planning because many people requesting it. Bandai perhaps waiting for the momentum to release it in the same time when Wing Zero EW debuted in GoL to keep the hype. i would say MG Proto Zero is the 'opening' for Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0 aswell
Well in that case, I will probably just hold off on getting the proto zero and the wing ew/wing zero custom MG's.

I'd much rather have Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0 so that it 'matches' in terms of design and quality as the other EW kits. I mean let's face it:

a. Wing is popular series in Japan and the US
b. Wing Ver. Ka (the same molds used on Wing EW and Wing Zero Custom MGs) is very very old

If what you're saying is true then I guess this really is good news. But I want to wait and see what hobby magazines reveal in 2014 since 2014 I am expecting/hoping that the Age MGs finish, we get more Seed & Seed Destiny MG RM Ver and new kits that never got release, some UC stuff (probably like RX-78-2 Origins Ver., Unicorn Full Armor OVA Ver., Banshee Norn OVA Ver.) and maybe we'll finally see a few more MGs from 00 (Exia R2/R3, Setsuna Flag, etc).

RG Aegis would be cool along with the 3 Impulse suits, and Infinite Justice and Savior.
Old 2013-09-30, 21:14   Link #30934
Knight_SV

we'll see in 2014. Well as for 00 MG's, i'm hoping for Reborns and Cherudim
Old 2013-09-30, 21:48   Link #30935
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
we'll see in 2014. Well as for 00 MG's, i'm hoping for Reborns and Cherudim
so apparently the hg age-2 normal sp ver is an extremely rare online exclusive kit? i see 1 listing for it on ebay only (no where else) and that seller wants $198.00 for it.

i'm in a quandary here. some guy on youtube asked if he could buy it for me at a 'reasonable' price. i wouldn't know what that would be considering that:

a. this is an online exclusive
b. this is a rare & expensive online exclusive
c. i don't see this anywhere else only except for ebay where the seller wants $198. if i sold it at $198, then i could finally get myself a ps vita or more gunpla?
d. if i were to sell, i'd want to sell both the hg age-2 normal sp ver. and the hg legilis memory of eden version together
Old 2013-09-30, 23:22   Link #30936
Skye629

Not gonna lie, somewhat disappointed by the boxart

PLZ make the Mercurius and Vayeate real Bandai lol

This on the other hand is great

@Suiton: Despite all your crazy lists I would not mind a Exia R2 (R3 is stretching it as it never appeared in the anime, 100x more likely that the R2 would get a release over the R3) PROVIDED they fix the flaws of the standard MG Exia while they are at it (looking at you ankle joints)

@Other Above: Even IF what is said is true about a WZC 2.0, its still a long way off (Any close release unlikely as Bandai have its SEED momentum going). Even after SEED's run ends, they still wont probably release it until after they released the unreleased EW OVA kits, then finish it off with a WZC 2.0 for the grand finale. I would bet we wont be seeing this line for AT LEAST another year (since Bandai is also going to start capitalizing on the new Builders series, and they are undoubtedly going to go ALL OUT for the Unicorn Grand Finale)

Last edited by Skye629; 2013-09-30 at 23:34.
Old 2013-10-01, 00:00   Link #30937
Knight_SV

i find the proto zero box art pretty cool actually lol
HG double X definitely must buy

bandai would at least releasing 2 wing ew kits next year just like how this year they releasing Tallgeese EW and Proto Zero. WZC 2.0 is still long way though, but we should wait until WZC debuted on GoL(which is still unknown when) to see wether it will be announced around the same time.
Old 2013-10-01, 04:21   Link #30938
Knight-of-Gold

Quote:
Distributors are not meant to let member of the public know what bandai are planning. Your local distributor is risking his job.
Old 2013-10-01, 04:59   Link #30939
Knight_SV

^well, i'm not directly asking that person about an bandai planning on releasing MG WZC 2.0 anyway, me and the local distributor just coincidentally met in the AFA last month when i'm watching the model kit sales booth. When he took to buy MG GP01, i asking him, i wonder if bandai would make an 2.0 treatment on GP01, but he said bandai doesn't have plan on making GP01 2.0 since it doesn't get much request. I asked him how would he knew that? he said because he had contact with a bandai plamo division staff. And when i'm talk to him about the displayed prototype of MG Proto Zero in the Gundam official booth, i'm tell him about bandai should release an 2.0 version of the angelic Wing Zero Custom aswell and he said to me that Bandai was planning on releasing it in the future since it got many request. Though he also don't know when it will.
So maybe it WILL released in the future just we doesn't know WHEN. It depend on Bandai's decision. Who's not happy if Wing Zero EW/Custom got an 2.0 release? only haters maybe LOL.
We've just had to wait, it could be next year, 2 years later or 3 years later
with GoL manga and FT novel still on-going everything is possible. Next year Bandai will probably finish Seed Remaster line, gunpla builder stuff and Unicorn line all-out with some of Wing stuff. Still curious on how banshee norn destroy mode will looklike
I would speculate that Wing proto Zero MG is somekind of "opening" for WZC 2.0(also Wing EW 2.0) in the future. Re-using Proto Zero frame on both kits is very possible i think.

Last edited by Knight_SV; 2013-10-01 at 05:55.
Old 2013-10-01, 06:44   Link #30940
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Has anyone here ordered from plamoya.com? I ordered a RG Justice for 13 Euro amd a RD Aegis for 16. They have some sweet deals there, you might wan't to check them out
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy