AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-06, 20:11   Link #7561
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
So clear this up for me... keep in mind I've only seen the horrible scans, but from those two pics... is the locket shown breaking because Ruby is being hypothetical about it?

But still, I'm pretty sure that he blood awoke because he took so much damage... and Moka was in danger... then again, this could be the fault of the trans, but 5 shows him losing a ton of blood due to the knives

... and now I need to go back and find out what started this whole argument, so I can cut it off at the roots...
Problem I'm having is that in that scene Ruby isn't being hypothetical about it, if those translations are correct it's just: 'Take a look at this holy lock with all the links broken while Ruby talks about Tsukune's relaxed lifestyle over the break.' It's nonsensical, just an image thrown up there with unrelated text.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 20:16   Link #7562
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

@Dosetsu, Ruby knows nothing about what happened prior to Tsukune's appearance. She was merely speculating as to what happened. Bad Translations =/= inconsistencies. And a friendly piece of advice... don't make links to raws and such, you'll get banned for it.

@Tempest, ol' buddy, now you're the one putting words in my mouth. I never once said Moka was overpowered. And she never fought when weakened. During the fight with Midou, after she got soaked she immediately gave blood to Tsukune which was the final transition. So, no she never got beaten while weakened. And I never called her weak either. I only said Tsukune is >= Moka in terms of raw power. She only has skill above him.

I do agree that Tsukune is somewhat incomplete. He doesn't have full control yet. . But that's what I'm speculating what the lock is for. Tsukune has already came far with it. While holding on to Belmont, the lock's properties was cancelled and he didn't go berserk. Most likely because he wasn't using any of his Youki. But as we all know he's currently in training, and he's learning all sorts of ways to control his Youki.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 22:34   Link #7563
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... and how many of us want the kind of training he's receiving?

That lucky bastard... but then, this is why manga Tsukune is so awesome

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 08:18   Link #7564
Steel Maverick
Enthusiast

Inner Moka this time round was just....utter awesomeness. Her style of cool, calm, collected and her deviousness is what makes her top of the harem by far.
Steel Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 11:34   Link #7565
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Her skills and overpowering youki what makes her on top. Inner Moka i mean.
Old 2009-02-07, 16:55   Link #7566
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Her style too...arogant(and rightfully:P), treasing, intelligent, caring and tsundere...only one of them enough for a somewhat unique character...
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 16:57   Link #7567
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Reminds me more of a villain character than a protagonist in another anime, but hey it works for Inner Moka.
Old 2009-02-08, 13:14   Link #7568
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Moka is pretty much the standard upperclass ojou type Tsundere. The only thing that makes her different for this stereotype is that she's not blonde and/or doesn't have pig-tails.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 13:28   Link #7569
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
What the hell are you talking about? He's been in control the whole time. Ever since the battle with Midou he's been in control at will. May I refresh your memory?

Spoiler for right after the midou fight:

Theres never been a time after where he's lost conscience. He's always been in control. Though not control of the blood. But definately conscience of what he's doing.
Wrong.
Sorry =^^=

ggaa I iz late in replying ><
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... dosetsu, that's a load of bull. What happened the second time around was loss of blood= needs to heal self, therefore the vampire blood in him went to work. problem was, it broke the locket, and therefore Tsukune had no control of the vampire blood overwhelming his human blood (the locket is what keeps his vampire blood under control... no locket= once you start tapping into the vampire blood, no control)

And as for SI... well, I purposely have forgotten what happened during the ghoul arc (I don't care how badass he went, Moka trying to kill him to save him, plus then trying to stay away from him... made me sad. I'm just grateful that we didn't have to wait a month for chapters and trans back then), but I do believe he tapped into his vampire blood one too many times, and since this was before locket, the vampire blood overwhelmed there too. I need to double-check though

Pretty much hes not use to it and it can easily overpower and devour him,he has no control over it once it starts up, thus why the locket is needed in the first place.

Its very much like the Hulk, the other persona takes over, and this persona is even more mindless than the hulk.
Quote:
Moka is pretty much the standard upperclass ojou type Tsundere. The only thing that makes her different for this stereotype is that she's not blonde and/or doesn't have pig-tails.

Gray silver hair=platinum blonde
:P
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 21:18   Link #7570
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
I think Inner Moka is beyond that type of ojou-sama tsundere... I believe the twintail blonde you talking about will give herself to someone with beard if he tells he love her... However, Inner Moka will give Tsukune a kick if this happen, i think
Cio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 23:32   Link #7571
slidingk1

Is it just me or there is now finally progress with tsukune and inner moka. He can now hold her hand and lock arms with her. But heaven forbid if he lays ontop of her. Which leads people to suspect that the inner moka is becoming more accepting of tsukune.
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 00:00   Link #7572
Dark Mage

Their relationship has definitely improved and yeah letting him hold her hands and linking arms is an improvement. She always liked Tsukune but never showed it but its starting to change now and maybe that day isnt far away where she might even let him kiss her
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 00:09   Link #7573
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingk1 View Post
Is it just me or there is now finally progress with tsukune and inner moka. He can now hold her hand and lock arms with her. But heaven forbid if he lays ontop of her. Which leads people to suspect that the inner moka is becoming more accepting of tsukune.
Well she want's to be on top that's the reason for sure. lol
Old 2009-02-09, 00:33   Link #7574
passin'gass
Cropduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well she want's to be on top that's the reason for sure. lol
yeah, i read that in a h-doujin

but how will Outer Moka react to their date? they are aware of each other's actions, right?
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 00:54   Link #7575
Used Can

I think only Inner Mocha is aware of all the actions done. I don't think Outer Mocha has any idea of what the Inner one does when she's released. Actually, Outer Mocha didn't even know about Inner until the latter started talking to her.
Old 2009-02-09, 01:35   Link #7576
Julius Firefocht

R+V S2 Chapter 16 is pure win.

We need more Inner Moka. I hope Inner Moka gets to stay for the next few chapters or so. Its been too long since we have seen so much of her.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:42   Link #7577
Cio
Otaku

As long as Belmont is there, Inner Moka will often appear... But i think the Rosario need to be released too to release Inner Moka true power... It is cool that now Inner Moka have a nice weapon.
Cio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 04:43   Link #7578
slidingk1

Inner Moka + Whip = yes my mistress vibes!!! Now for some reason I have the urge to watch golden boy.
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 12:52   Link #7579
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by passin'gass View Post
yeah, i read that in a h-doujin

but how will Outer Moka react to their date? they are aware of each other's actions, right?

lol I also read that.

I think only inner Moka is aware, but Outer would like Tsukune to be on top. Complete opposites of the other. They need to separate like in the anime imho.
Old 2009-02-09, 14:34   Link #7580
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Anyone else can't get past the irony? (as a fan of Castlevania games)

Vampire using the legendary vampire-slaying whip.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire