Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-10, 07:58   Link #7601
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I think Tsukune is GARer than Batman...
uuuuum,no batman isn't GAR, GAR is batman. Sorry but Tsukune has waaaay to much to catch up to get to Batman/Superman lvls

10 bucks batman could train Tsukune better than Moka in combat
Old 2009-02-10, 08:13   Link #7602
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
uuuuum,no batman isn't GAR, GAR is batman. Sorry but Tsukune has waaaay to much to catch up to get to Batman/Superman lvls

10 bucks that inner Moka will kick Batman's lilly butt in combat.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 09:05   Link #7603
Julius Firefocht

Quote:

Dude, Batman's gonna dance to Moka's or Kokoa's tune, considering that vampires regularly abuse bats in R+V.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 12:01   Link #7604
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

batman knows more combat techiques than Tsukune, that Copycat guy and Moka combined... sure they have power but batman can out smart them and use their weaknessess agenst them. like he does to SUPERMAN when he goes ape shit.

I wasn't saying he could BEAT them but he sure the hell can teach Tsukune AND Moka a thing or 2 about combat.
Old 2009-02-10, 12:47   Link #7605
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
batman knows more combat techiques than Tsukune, that Copycat guy and Moka combined... sure they have power but batman can out smart them and use their weaknessess agenst them. like he does to SUPERMAN when he goes ape shit.
Letīs face it... Batman could beat EVERYONE as long as heīs prepared (And he WILL be prepared!). Except Mr. Roger, of course...
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 13:00   Link #7606
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Astaroth View Post
Letīs face it... Batman could beat EVERYONE as long as heīs prepared (And he WILL be prepared!). Except Mr. Roger, of course...
going off topic =\ but true
Old 2009-02-10, 13:06   Link #7607
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
yeah... let's not compare Batman and Tsukune. I really don't want to see where that would lead

anyways, even though I haven't read the entire trans, I've seen enough to make an interesting observation... It would seem that keeping the cross off= bad idea, as it really would make Outer apparently vanish, whether it broke or not. And I really don't want to see the manga go anywhere near the anime

Heh... Moka, you'd better keep that whip nearby for the rest of the series.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 17:01   Link #7608
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

the Whip is a rental, their not aloud to HAVE it, only to help Tsukune train and thats it.
Old 2009-02-10, 17:08   Link #7609
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
the Whip is a rental, their not aloud to HAVE it, only to help Tsukune train and thats it.
But that dose not mean that Moka can not borrow it again for great lulz.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 17:56   Link #7610
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just remember the BATMAN defeated Dracula. Got that DVD

Also Batman is a mixture of gar(ladies man,playboy and most guys look up to him) and emo(always about the death of her parents and his mistakes), such a dark character for a human being, but he's damn wealthy!

On topic.

Seems the headmaster of the school is the one with the "STUFF" or artifacts like the Rissu Mirror, Belmond Whip...etc. probably he's half human?
Old 2009-02-10, 18:58   Link #7611
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Seems the headmaster of the school is the one with the "STUFF" or artifacts like the Rissu Mirror, Belmond Whip...etc. probably he's half human?
I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be Van Helsing himself with the particular brand of "tech" he seems to keep handy.

I mean it makes sense, who better to watch over a school of juvinielle monsters than an ex (assumedly) monster hunter?

It's funny though, it wasn't until watching the anime that I first realized the Exorcist was a guy. I'd always assumed right from the get-go that it had to be a woman: since when are there truly strong men in this series?

(Well, not counting the Bus Driver and his epic-ness)

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 19:11   Link #7612
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

well, in the manga the Exorcist has always been referred to as a he, and then's there's the fact that males are usually associated with the term "Lord", as in the three Demon Lords

Old 2009-02-10, 19:43   Link #7613
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
well, in the manga the Exorcist has always been referred to as a he, and then's there's the fact that males are usually associated with the term "Lord", as in the three Demon Lords
I guess I had a bad scanner... or he just really wanted to screw around with us because I'm pretty sure he never directly implied what sex the Exorcist was, even made a point at concealing it.

On the other hand, for a while they had me going on just what Ruby's master was; I thought woman at first but then all these male terms came into play.

Sometimes, it feels like the world is out to mess with you ya know?

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 21:20   Link #7614
wakusei
Snowstorm

since someone else mentioned..... What is the bus driver his eyes look like one of the three demon lords but i have been so unsure its driven me into insanity...
wakusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 21:22   Link #7615
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
I guess I had a bad scanner... or he just really wanted to screw around with us because I'm pretty sure he never directly implied what sex the Exorcist was, even made a point at concealing it.

On the other hand, for a while they had me going on just what Ruby's master was; I thought woman at first but then all these male terms came into play.

Sometimes, it feels like the world is out to mess with you ya know?
Theres no way the Head Master is a female -_- even in the anime the headmasters voice is that of a man, or a woman who smoked 30 packs a day...
Old 2009-02-10, 21:35   Link #7616
wakusei
Snowstorm

that would be pretty freaky... how would he be able to stand up to the students with a body of a man yet a voice of a women... i can see them all now laughing at him... or just walking away thinking "Why do we have to obey his rules..." (please note i have no idea why this came to mind at this moment)
Old 2009-02-10, 21:38   Link #7617
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well in Puguryu one of the moms there smoke, but doesn't breath the smoke out. One relevance of that manga/anime is that they also have a Mizore girl named there...

The headmaster is Van Helsing lol But as I recall or correct me if Iam wrong since I don't remember clearly. The Belmont clan had a female vampire hunter who's similar to Simon. Probably that's Mokas Role and our Ritcher or Simon is Tsukune...

Tsukune is Batman and Moka is Catwoman...though we already have a Catwoman...reminds me she did cosplayed as a cat in the illustrations! XD
Old 2009-02-10, 21:41   Link #7618
wakusei
Snowstorm

lol... man i gotta start looking at the covers now when i reread it xD hmm....... And now its time to go watch some movies in witch you guys are talking about because now you guys just confused poor ole waku
Old 2009-02-10, 23:08   Link #7619
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Tsukune is Batman and Moka is Catwoman...though we already have a Catwoman...reminds me she did cosplayed as a cat in the illustrations! XD
I was actually thinking more along the lines of Ivy... if just for the whip (I think Ivy in Batman had a whip... hopefully I'm not mixing her up with the one from SC)

Old 2009-02-10, 23:12   Link #7620
wakusei
Snowstorm

(i think she did... but anyways this is off topic..) On topic now... (cant wait for chapt 16) even tho its like.... forever away :/ Man rereading the manga is fun and all .... i <3 the ghoul chapter and doopleganger and..... well... any part that includes mizore...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire