AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake Girl - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 6 35.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 29.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 17.65%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 11.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-18, 11:14   Link #101
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
How am I going to pair every each of those girls if there isnt any decent male in that series?
not every show has to have pairing and romances.

Quote:
Well, at least create one cool male character....Sailormoon did that pretty well with one Tuxedo Mask.
and leopard isn't cool enough? he has a giant AM-cannon that'll wipe out half of the moon in one shot. i'd like to see tuxedo mask do that

also clearly this show is aimed at males. if there's any female viewer for this show, i'll be relatively surprised.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-18, 11:27   Link #102
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Dont get me wrong..I like the freaking show..it is just puzzle me that there is no male character that actually stand a equal ground with the women in Sora Kake World.

How am I going to pair every each of those girls if there isnt any decent male in that series?

Sure you guys dont expect pairing Akiha or Takane with Nerval and Leopard, right?

Well, at least create one cool male character....Sailormoon did that pretty well with one Tuxedo Mask.

Just under 'Akiha is my waifu', is 'Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!'

I don't pair females with males only, anything works for me, any gender with any gender, or even no gender.

But even so I'm quite biased, unless its a hotblooded show focused on men, I only like to see more girls.

Akiha is supposed to be paired with Leopard, they're the King and Queen. And many of us have already speculated and believe that Akiha was betrothed to Leopard right from the start.

Also, personally I really hate pairing discussions, they almost always go into shipping and wars. I'm glad there's no pairings to go about in this show.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-18, 11:28   Link #103
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
not every show has to have pairing and romances.

and leopard isn't cool enough? he has a giant AM-cannon that'll wipe out half of the moon in one shot. i'd like to see tuxedo mask do that

also clearly this show is aimed at males. if there's any female viewer for this show, i'll be relatively surprised.
despite that Leopard actually superior than Tuxedo Mask in every aspect but there is something he cant beat Tuxedo Mask..and you should know what Leopard missing..something that all male human being supposed to have.

Old 2009-03-18, 11:31   Link #104
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
despite that Leopard actually superior than Tuxedo Mask in every aspect but there is something he cant beat Tuxedo Mask..and you should know what Leopard missing..something that all male human being supposed to have.

I think you're really not catching with most of the show. Leopard himself is the largest male sex organ you've ever seen.

Its so big that you didn't notice what you're looking at.

Old 2009-03-18, 11:35   Link #105
Fishfood1

Quote:

he once had it, but suzaku chopped it while ramming the sword up his a**

oh, actually he still have them, the golden orbs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Akiha is supposed to be paired with Leopard, they're the King and Queen. And many of us have already speculated and believe that Akiha was betrothed to Leopard right from the start.
well, i don't think leopard known he was betrothed to akiha. think kazane just did it anyways.
although we speculated it's akiha and leopard, but i didn't think about it much since a girl and a robotic brain doesn't really fit... unless leopard gets a human formed body like NAVIs

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-18, 11:39   Link #106
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
he once had it, but suzaku chopped it while ramming the sword up his a**

oh, actually he still have them, the golden orbs?

well, i don't think leopard known he was betrothed to akiha. think kazane just did it anyways.
although we speculated it's akiha and leopard, but i didn't think about it much since a girl and a robotic brain doesn't really fit... unless leopard gets a human formed body like NAVIs
I actually always welcome the idea of the nano-artificial human body, you know.

Old 2009-03-18, 11:43   Link #107
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Well back when Sorakake was just a fansub thread, together with VCV, I've already declared that I support robot rights. Plus I don't care if the couple are humans or not. Ignore gender and kick races to the curb.

Be it robot, alien, monster, undead, anything goes.

And doing a search on that I found this one lol: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1311

Yea Aleida also gets love.

Old 2009-03-18, 11:48   Link #108
Fishfood1

yeah but aleida is badass, i'm sure half of the guys in here wouldn't mind getting 20 burned bruises just to sleep with her.

it's kinda hard for me to imagine a giant rubix cube as akiha's partner
leopard would take up 3/4 of the bed.

glad this show didn't go code geass's way with harems... thus i don't need to do shipping in this show(also romance wasn't a focus anyways).

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-18, 12:30   Link #109
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
yeah but aleida is badass, i'm sure half of the guys in here wouldn't mind getting 20 burned bruises just to sleep with her.
Are you a masochist?

Quote:
it's kinda hard for me to imagine a giant rubix cube as akiha's partner
leopard would take up 3/4 of the bed.
A rubix cube doesn't turn diagonally. Or at least without Sakura giving Leopard a new shell.

Seriously I don't really care who ends up with who (even if it is going to turn out to be a yuri relationship UNLESS it involves Honoka with Sakura). THe largely female cast can turn out to be quite a big excuse for fanservice after all.

P.S When are Itsuki's and Honoka's figures coming out?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-18, 12:44   Link #110
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Are you a masochist?
no... but since Duo said he'd take a beating from nami and her crowbar to have her... so there's obviously people that would allow themselves take a beating to.... you get the point

Quote:
A rubix cube doesn't turn diagonally. Or at least without Sakura giving Leopard a new shell.
geeze, don't be so technical, you're ruining the fun!
i wouldn't be surprised if sakura stripped leopard of his shell when he's sleeping, then give him a new shell that is divide into 26 parts, and paint them into 6 different color for the world's largest talking rubix cube

roof>bed

Last edited by Fishfood1; 2009-03-18 at 14:40. Reason: some small error
Old 2009-03-18, 21:29   Link #111
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
no... but since Duo said he'd take a beating from nami and her crowbar to have her... so there's obviously people that would allow themselves take a beating to.... you get the point
Urgh, no. I just enjoy seeing Nami beats the hell out of other people, not me. I have delicate body, you know.

When you can't find a badass male character for the pairing, just take them as your waifu. Case ended.
Not like we need a male character in this show. Would you rather seeing a male character that you don't like with your favorite girl, or both of your favorite girls together?
Old 2009-03-18, 21:38   Link #112
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Urgh, no. I just enjoy seeing Nami beats the hell out of other people, not me. I have delicate body, you know.
ahem... a few pages back...
Quote:
Quote:
coming from a guy that said he'd love to have nami... you want her to use a crowbar on your head?
Endure such thing is one important trait of yandere lover.
so what's with the change of mind?

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-18, 21:47   Link #113
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Endure =/= Enjoy.
I can endure for my love, but I'm sure as hell I can't enjoy getting crowbar on my head. Even a masochist can't .
Old 2009-03-18, 21:50   Link #114
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Endure =/= Enjoy.
I can endure for my love, but I'm sure as hell I can't enjoy getting crowbar on my head. Even a masochist can't .
Even if it's a plastic pink crowbar that sings a Christmas-carol with each swing?
Old 2009-03-18, 21:56   Link #115
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Even if it's a plastic pink crowbar that sings a Christmas-carol with each swing?
That, I won't mind, but I don't think Nami likes using something that have so less impact compare to the one she used.
Old 2009-03-18, 22:04   Link #116
Fishfood1

^she'd more likely to use a chainsaw and nail you with it than use that plastic pink crowbar

Quote:
Endure =/= Enjoy.
isn't getting hit by your love means a sign of love? so you should go enjoy it and show those bruises of LOVE!

okay nami's more into her crowbar than anyone in this show. infact i have a feeling she'll nail akiha with one(unfortunately). thus anyone who ships can go ship nami x crowbar.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-18, 22:11   Link #117
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
okay nami's more into her crowbar than anyone in this show. infact i have a feeling she'll nail akiha with one(unfortunately). thus anyone who ships can go ship nami x crowbar.
Stop that!! You're giving weird idea for those doujin makers.

Quote:
isn't getting hit by your love means a sign of love? so you should go enjoy it and show those bruises of LOVE!
Sure, but I prefer my body in one piece so I can get the love. I don't want to see my brain at another place except inside my head.
Old 2009-03-18, 22:15   Link #118
Fishfood1

Quote:
Stop that!! You're giving weird idea for those doujin makers.
i thought they only get their ideas from 2ch or smoking serious weeds

for the weird idea, i blame saintessheart, he suggested the idea of a good doujin with that scene where the giant cellphone beetle is about to pwn nami.

it was several pages back

he's a terrible influence

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-19, 03:35   Link #119
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
That is the most ridiculous novelty I have ever heard of. Does it really exist?

Quote:
for the weird idea, i blame saintessheart, he suggested the idea of a good doujin with that scene where the giant cellphone beetle is about to pwn nami.

it was several pages back

he's a terrible influence
THAT IS JUST A SUGGESTION. You can't blame me if the artist draws something like this, because they drew on their own creative INSPIRATION. Thomas Edison says work is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration, so suggestions has got nothing to do with their artwork since it takes up 0%.

But seriously, it is just the perfect pose for a H-doujin.

And while Duo is busy fapping over Nami, I shall claim Sakura for the time being and have some fun with her.....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-19, 04:08   Link #120
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
And while Duo is busy fapping over Nami, I shall claim Sakura for the time being and have some fun with her.....
I lost Nami to Flo already . Just waiting until she shows her Yandere, and when I was jumping for joy with her "first step to the dark side", Flo claimed her.
And keep your hand off Sakura, please. I don't want to break your beautiful hands, really.