AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-04-23, 19:19   Link #41781
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Would it be all too odd if Gospel's AI starts to display human behaviour? e.g getting flustered, shy etc etc.

And that it would show through body language.
Old 2013-04-23, 19:27   Link #41782
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Most of them will have passing curiosity. Considering your guys are musclebound perpetual frowner, I bet my ass some of the girls who just happen to bump unto them is flat out scared. From here, it's up to you to choose, because I can't guess hows the reaction of 450 girls + more staff.
I think I can go with that. Now that's the general student body reaction. What about the Canon characters, especially Ichika and Tatenashi?

And StratoSpear, is the Minerva's energy shield on the armor itself, or is it like a bubble?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 19:32   Link #41783
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Stratos
Yeah, while I.S. are capable of human empathy, their control over the frame itself is limited. Gospel don't have that limitation post Tabane hack, so yeah, no limit of what it's AI can do.

I.S. are capable of feelings like human, and express it in a way their hardware and programming can do. Gospel tried it's damnedest to protect Natasha, not realizing it hurt Natasha even more because of it's action due to Tabane's machination. ByakuShiki evolve to support Ichika, and apparently, Setsura has it's own AI (Girl dressed in white), but since the limiter still on, that's what it can do.

From the perspective of the engineers, humanlike personality is interesting, but all things considered will be regarded as liability than anything else. Also, it'll stand out like no tomorrow. Conspiracy theorist will wet their pants.

@ Jak
Tatenashi will either observe them or troll them like no tomorrow (reference: V5), she alreayd knew everything anyway, by that point. Ichika will try to know them better, and depending on their reaction over that, either Ichika become their friends, or simply being indifferent.
Old 2013-04-23, 19:37   Link #41784
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Tatenashi will either observe them or troll them like no tomorrow (reference: V5), she alreayd knew everything anyway, by that point. Ichika will try to know them better, and depending on their reaction over that, either Ichika become their friends, or simply being indifferent.
Uh, I don't like the looks of that for my guys...

Especially for Brian. If she were to do that on him, he would be an emotional wreck.
Old 2013-04-23, 19:43   Link #41785
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hey, rule of funny/ drama. Besides, not every her trolling attempt is sexual in nature, it could be anything.

It's a suggestion, not set on stone. Don't be too constricted on everything, because your fic your choice.
Old 2013-04-23, 19:52   Link #41786
DarkJak2050

What about Ichika's Harem?

Quote:
It's a suggestion, not set on stone. Don't be too constricted on everything, because your fic your choice.
Hey, I can't help is since I'm trying to stay as close to Canon as possible now that my fic is going to be a tie-in, starting with the 2nd arc.
Old 2013-04-23, 19:58   Link #41787
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Indifference, or jealously.

If that's the case, there's only so much I can do to help. If only box is here, because he's #1 in terms of canon knowledge...
Old 2013-04-23, 20:13   Link #41788
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I really need to manage a hairpin turn to keep this one 'T' before it goes straight to 'M'... >.>

Spoiler for Excert from 'It's HOT~!:

aaand...
Spoiler for NSFW - don't blame me for any 'reactions' you may have:
Old 2013-04-23, 20:20   Link #41789
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
I think I can go with that. Now that's the general student body reaction. What about the Canon characters, especially Ichika and Tatenashi?

And StratoSpear, is the Minerva's energy shield on the armor itself, or is it like a bubble?
It's a bubble shield. Barrier shape manipulation is only for the Minerva's final incarnation, the Noa.

Quote:
@ Stratos
Yeah, while I.S. are capable of human empathy, their control over the frame itself is limited. Gospel don't have that limitation post Tabane hack, so yeah, no limit of what it's AI can do.

I.S. are capable of feelings like human, and express it in a way their hardware and programming can do. Gospel tried it's damnedest to protect Natasha, not realizing it hurt Natasha even more because of it's action due to Tabane's machination. ByakuShiki evolve to support Ichika, and apparently, Setsura has it's own AI (Girl dressed in white), but since the limiter still on, that's what it can do.

From the perspective of the engineers, humanlike personality is interesting, but all things considered will be regarded as liability than anything else. Also, it'll stand out like no tomorrow. Conspiracy theorist will wet their pants.
Thing is, someone saved the Gospel from wild AI berserk mode. By that I mean it got smacked left and right in a furious duel. Thinking of a way to have the Gospel return the favor.
Old 2013-04-23, 20:41   Link #41790
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

.... I think I lost it there, what do you mean by 'returning the favour'? Does that meant gospel arc is averted?
Old 2013-04-23, 21:10   Link #41791
DarkJak2050

Come to think of it...

I think Ichika might be able to break through to them. He has a better understanding of the girls compared to my guys. And besides, remember this scene?

Spoiler for Phase 1-6 (Cliffside Scene):
Old 2013-04-23, 21:18   Link #41792
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, both the boys and the girls is highly pride themselves, something Ichika didn't do. Ichika will be a good negotiator.

Assuming he didn't get mauled for stupidity, because canon Ichika mean extremely stupid and unlucky Ichika.
Old 2013-04-23, 21:26   Link #41793
DarkJak2050

My guys don't really have pride...

Now, what would be an ideal situation on where Ichika approach my guys?
Old 2013-04-23, 21:38   Link #41794
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

But they are stubborn, and they are exceptionally pissed about the social shift, and seeing how the harem is (Specifically: Houki, Lingyin, and Cecilia) probably tip their nerve.

Ichika will approach them with the most casual manner possible, this will of course cause them to go WTF, but most probably not the point of physical or verbal violence.
Old 2013-04-23, 21:43   Link #41795
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think the impact of vol 8 is subsiding now. Anyone else still feeling it?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 21:48   Link #41796
DarkJak2050

I am, for now that is...

Quote:
But they are stubborn, and they are exceptionally pissed about the social shift, and seeing how the harem is (Specifically: Houki, Lingyin, and Cecilia) probably tip their nerve.

Ichika will approach them with the most casual manner possible, this will of course cause them to go WTF, but most probably not the point of physical or verbal violence.
I think that would be the best case scenario. Ichika apporaching them in the most casual manner is how he approaches them. What I'm asking is about the timing for him approaching them?
Old 2013-04-23, 21:48   Link #41797
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I steel feel it, and not without reason. Idiot Ichika, Horny harem! CHIFUYU. FRAKKING. SUIT! NTR. FUCKING. PLOT! WAAAAAAGHHH!!!

At least it got Mobile Armor

@ Jak
When they're not busy, of course. For all his fault Ichika is considerate. for example, when they're in canteen or in the workshop.
Old 2013-04-23, 21:51   Link #41798
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I suppose not reading the novels makes it easier for me to swallow the ridiculousness of it all
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 21:56   Link #41799
DarkJak2050

I don't think that'll work for me beacuse I need the light novels for my fic.
Quote:
When they're not busy, of course. For all his fault Ichika is considerate. for example, when they're in canteen or in the workshop.
Dense, yet considerate...
Old 2013-04-23, 21:56   Link #41800
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
.... I think I lost it there, what do you mean by 'returning the favour'? Does that meant gospel arc is averted?
Nein, this is further into the story where Gospel gets retrofitted into Stygian Gospel with it's AI integrated with another AI unit. This causes the Gospel to go berserk again but instead of gunning for the Academy, it hunts the Minerva instead, under control of the foreign AI unit.

During the fight, both parties are KO'd, the foreign AI unit terminated, and the Gospel AI then assumes full control over the Stygian Gospel frame. Instead of destroying the Minerva and killing Inami, it spares his life for freeing it from foreign AI control.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest