AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-22, 14:04   Link #1
Empy
Inactive Member

Help wif Title

there is this anime which i saw in 1992, i guess that anime was like before of after 1990, its just around there. i miss this anime alot but i forgotten the title, if anyone knows the title, pls tell me. this is the basic storyline of the anime, 2 good frens are fighting on a stage in some sort of competition, in the middle of the match, they were both brought to another world which need them. both of them are gd, but one of the guy become evil becos of the evil soul which possess on him. the guy became evil and he uses a long sword, the gd guy which is his fren, uses a strange weapon like a black stick wif two heads at each end. at the end of the story, they were both fighting to get a very strong amour which enables them to have strong power, the guy which become evil died in the end, but he lives wif the gd guy, and the gd guy could use his power combined wif his own. the gd guy have a team of 6 or 8, if i din remember wrongly, and their mission is to protect the godess of the world who is always praying wif some ppl around her. if anyone knows the title of this anime, pls tell me! thx alot
Old 2003-12-22, 14:11   Link #2
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Ronin Warriors? Its a wild guess..
Old 2003-12-22, 14:28   Link #3
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Heaven Chronicle Shurato?
http://www.geocities.com/arcadia_shulato/

Grifis

Last edited by Grifis; 2003-12-22 at 14:40.
Old 2003-12-22, 17:30   Link #4
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Shurato. No question about it.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-22, 17:51   Link #5
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
I was thinking about Zodiac Warriors. Why I wrote Ronin Warriors is still a mystery.
Old 2003-12-22, 17:57   Link #6
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
I was thinking about Zodiac Warriors. Why I wrote Ronin Warriors is still a mystery.
Not as big a mystery as why you bothered to correct yourself when your answer is still wrong. Phoenix didn't use a sword. And Seiya didn't use a... (dorje? sankosho?) well, whatever that thing is called.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-22, 18:57   Link #7
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Not as big a mystery as why you bothered to correct yourself when your answer is still wrong.
Because what I wanted to say wasn't Ronin Warriors but Saint Seiya. Now, I don't mind being right or wrong at all, just precise.
Old 2003-12-22, 20:43   Link #8
Caliban
Dyaus Pitar

Anyone know if this series is available through bittorrent? I know animesuki doesn't have it, and I've checked at animenfo.com which only says that it's 36 episodes but says nothing about fansubs.
Old 2003-12-22, 21:04   Link #9
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

This you have to search for traditional vhs fansubs. It's not going to be easy to get. I know Odyssey did the OAV but for TV series I'm not sure maybe Artic.

Grifis
Old 2003-12-23, 02:16   Link #10
Empy
Inactive Member

hey its Heaven Chronicle Shurato, can i know where can i download this anime? thx for the info
Old 2003-12-23, 02:27   Link #11
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Download?!? First of all any unlicensed anime that has been subbed would already listed on www.AnimeSuki.com, second of all... What makes you think it's ever been digisubbed? I've seen some of it subbed on VHS, but I don't believe that the whole series was even VHS subbed!

This is one of those gems that we hope will be subbed someday...

Old 2003-12-23, 02:31   Link #12
Empy
Inactive Member

so u mean i can't download sharuto in animesuki and peoples have no idea where to download it?
Old 2003-12-23, 02:35   Link #13
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Actually, I mean that it can't be downloaded anywhere, anyhow. Nobody can do it by any means. The files do not exist.

If I am wrong about this, I hope someone would correct me since I would love to watch this show in English!

Old 2003-12-23, 02:46   Link #14
Empy
Inactive Member

oh ic, it doesn't matter wat language it is for me, becos in 1992 when i watch this it was in chinese and in tape format.
Old 2003-12-23, 08:47   Link #15
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

The only way you can get it is through vhs fansubs distro. The 13 eps of OAVs are still available I believe since Odyssey finished it. As for TV series, Artic was the only one went very far with it and had about 20 some eps avail. but who knows if they're still in operation. I wasn't really interested in the title so I got only 4 eps TV.

Grifis
Old 2003-12-24, 00:40   Link #16
sothis

Quote:
First of all any unlicensed anime that has been subbed would already listed on www.AnimeSuki.com
that's a fairly ridiculous statement. just because something isn't listed on animesuki (ie: available via torrent) doesn't mean it isn't out there to download. there ARE other means besides BT
Old 2003-12-24, 01:26   Link #17
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Excuse me. I mis-spoke. Please pardon me for not being more specific. I meant BT available unlicensed anime. Anyway, it can't be downloaded on Kazaa, eMule, Irc or anywhere else either.

Old 2003-12-24, 01:52   Link #18
Esperchld
Photographer

I don't think I have seen this title in a LONG time. I think last time I saw it was on a private Hotline server. I don't think I saw this one come across my own server. You might try hotline and see if someone has it, but you will have to trade for it most likely where ever you find it. Most things that old won't show up on Winmx, Kazaa, or eMule. You might also be able to find it on an IRC channel. Regardless, finding it is going to be like pissing in the dark.
Closed Thread