AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-20, 02:54   Link #161
KnightHart
The Traveler of the Book

Heya, just started playing recently.
I'm interested in netplay, but I don't have friend to play with orz
Old 2011-06-17, 14:36   Link #162
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Sorry for bringing up this old topic, but....

Does anyone know which EX special attacks there are like the Rika/Satoko rocket when they stand next to each other?

Edit: And does anyone know how to target-lock on an ally rather than an enemy?

Last edited by Kantoku; 2011-06-17 at 15:05.
Old 2011-06-17, 16:54   Link #163
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
To target-lock on an ally, hold the target-switch button briefly.
Old 2011-06-17, 22:51   Link #164
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantoku View Post
Sorry for bringing up this old topic, but....

Does anyone know which EX special attacks there are like the Rika/Satoko rocket when they stand next to each other?

Edit: And does anyone know how to target-lock on an ally rather than an enemy?
Only Rika (normal)'s EX atk must need a certain partner (Satoko).
Other characters, some are attack, support (Irie and Miyo), or defend skill (Mion); some don't have EX (such as Shion).

Talk about Rika's EX, if you play Satoko, you can change the direction (left-right or high-low) when Rika shoots you.
But it's more hard to control than FCS of Tomy 3rd.

P/S: If you don't know anything about the game, just ask me I've been playing this game for 2 years.
Recent my club activites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEnwcdFYZ44

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Higurashi Daybreak Wikia (V)

Last edited by WarriorKK; 2011-06-17 at 23:01.
Old 2011-06-18, 12:55   Link #165
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorKK View Post
Only Rika (normal)'s EX atk must need a certain partner (Satoko).
Other characters, some are attack, support (Irie and Miyo), or defend skill (Mion); some don't have EX (such as Shion).

Talk about Rika's EX, if you play Satoko, you can change the direction (left-right or high-low) when Rika shoots you.
But it's more hard to control than FCS of Tomy 3rd.

P/S: If you don't know anything about the game, just ask me I've been playing this game for 2 years.
Recent my club activites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEnwcdFYZ44
Ah, thank you! It's actually been a year since I've played, so I can't remember many specifics two questions, though...

1. What's the point of Friendship mode? It doesn't seem to be of much use at all, and I read on the VN wikia that it's bad for melee as well?

2. I heard that if you lose very badly in a VS match, the next time you pick the character they will change into a punishment uniform and yell "Goshujin-sama!" when they are KO'ed. I tried it twice, but I never got the uniform, does it only work in Netplay or something?
Old 2011-06-18, 20:57   Link #166
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantoku View Post
Ah, thank you! It's actually been a year since I've played, so I can't remember many specifics two questions, though...

1. What's the point of Friendship mode? It doesn't seem to be of much use at all, and I read on the VN wikia that it's bad for melee as well?

2. I heard that if you lose very badly in a VS match, the next time you pick the character they will change into a punishment uniform and yell "Goshujin-sama!" when they are KO'ed. I tried it twice, but I never got the uniform, does it only work in Netplay or something?
1. The Friendship-mode, if you and your partner lock same target (dual-lock), it will change your shooting properties. But only Normal-shot (NS) and Charged-shot (CS). Besides that, it also increase reload speed, even if you don't do dual-lock.
Friendship doesn't give you Hyper armor which Oyashiro or Kakera supports. That means, your body just likes normal.
To increase your Friendship bar, you must give damage to opponents. Hitting them with shots will be faster than physical attacks. However, if you hit Oyashiro or Kakera, the bar will be more faster. I like to shoot Kakera when I use Friendship, it's faster 3 times!
*Note: To dual-lock, just look at your lock icon. When it has 4 arrows around or you hear a "clink" sound, you're locking the same target.

2. You can get punishment game costume in both Versus and Netplay. And even your side wins, you'll be able to be punished too!
It's based on how many times you got hits in last battle. If you evaded more than 1/3 opponent' attacks and shootings, you won't get it.
Besides changing character's voice, those costumes will increase your status a bit. Such as, bikini increases your speed

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語

Last edited by WarriorKK; 2011-06-19 at 08:42.
Old 2011-06-18, 21:58   Link #167
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
As for penalty costumes:

K1, Satoko: Maid
Chie, Akane, Takano: Bikini (or underwear)
Hanyuu: White Angel Mort
Rika: Angel Mort
Rena, Mion, Shion, Natsume: Tail
Tomitake, Ooishi, Akasaka, Kasai, Irie: none
Old 2011-06-22, 17:05   Link #168
Kantoku
見ぬが花

=w=;! Getting irritated by this...

Spoiler for For space:

Does anyone know what to do about this? Whenever I host a room, others can join with no problem, but whenever someone else makes a room and gives me their Hamachi IP, all I get is the 2nd picture. Even when someone hosts a room using my IP, I can't join in either. I've only managed to do so once, but that's it, I can never actually join a room.
Old 2011-06-22, 21:28   Link #169
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Tell them turn all the firewalls off, especially Windows' one.
I prefer using direct IPs than Hamachi (or Wippien my club used). Just forward ports (such as the default port 37564) in addition, and connect.

Old 2013-04-09, 15:40   Link #170
kevan3

Does anyone here still play?
Old 2013-04-16, 12:06   Link #171
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

I'm still playing.

My group always plays together in weekends. We don't have many men, but it's very fun.
Now looking for new players~

Come to think of this, this year is my fourth one, but I haven't mastered this game!
There's still many skills and stuff...
Not only me. Even the Japanese players don't know about Rika's EX (Satoko bullet) can be controlled.

I had chance playing with them while studying aboad.
They were good~ I lost much! Eventhough, I'm the best player among my group (T~T)
However, playing with someone that is same level with you is more fun... I think.

Sometime I post my group activities on Youtube. You can watch from here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WarriorKK01

Closed Thread