Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-02, 23:18   Link #1661
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
yea but Natsuru attempting to take the harem route could have violent,painful, gut wrenching and possibly fatal consequences
or by some chance it might all work out fine

i dunno about the novel or manga but it seems like natsuru will be erased............

his male part that is
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 06:51   Link #1662
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Did you guys fail to rememebr that Mikoto was the one who found out Akane had planned the date and invited Shizuku along. Notice, Shizuku and Mikoto's reaction when Akane wanted to know how they found out ?
Naturally. Mikoto found out and told Shizuku. In return, Shizuku used her wealth and connections to get them the room next door ... looks like a smart decision from her.

Quote:
Mikoto is just a sporting girl.

She will support Shizuku also if Akane goes too far ahead.
I think she had selfish motives here ... by involving Shizuku, she could stay in touch with them. It's preferable to be there with Shizuku than not to be able to get there without her.

Quote:
I can't figure her out really.
Honest? I'd have said she is easily readable, like an open book.

Quote:
I don't think she likes Natsuru more than just as a brother. But she does not want him to be a "player".
I'd say she's liked Natsuru for ages, and she's only been waiting that he

o realizes that she's grown into a pretty and desirable woman
o realizes that his crush on Sakura won't lead anywhere.

So, in conclusion, that she's the girl he should be with. How do we know?

1) Daily postcards. Sorry, but sisters don't send their brothers postcards on a daily basis.

2) Naked Apron Curry serving. It comes without saying that this has a strong sexual/seductive element. Mere sisters don't do that. It's rather that she wants to be noticed by him. And she wants to prove that she's no kid anymore.

3) Teary reaction to the Shizuku date. If she had no designs of her own, why would she react so extremely to learning about the Shizuku date? It's because she realizes with horror that the long-run mate which she felt certain about is in serious danger to be taken away from her. Kaede might be a childhood pipe dream, since it's clearly not requited. But an aggressive-positive Shizuku is an entirely different matter!

4) Mikoto's insistence on "ain't I looking great?" confirmations. A sister wouldn't care about that.

Poor girl. I don't give her a real shot, unfortunately. Even though I like her alot.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 06:55   Link #1663
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Naturally, the Moderators would eventually introduce a rule that prevents the abuse of Kampfer powers for their own purposes : i.e fighting over possession of another Kampfer with other Kampfers.

On the other hand, it encourages them to fight, so I think it will be left alone.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 10:25   Link #1664
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Naturally, the Moderators would eventually introduce a rule that prevents the abuse of Kampfer powers for their own purposes : i.e fighting over possession of another Kampfer with other Kampfers.

On the other hand, it encourages them to fight, so I think it will be left alone.
Lol... very well put and equally hilarious. The hilarious part comes from the fact Akane is in the mix of grand scheme of things in motion. Yes, her impression on Natsuru is negligible but her presence inside of him is undeniable. She brings balance to the force.

Now it's upto Natsuru to use the force.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 14:10   Link #1665
zero7

holy shit after watching episode 10 i having idea on making a doujinshi from natsuru x shizuku to all the white kampfer together
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 14:49   Link #1666
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
holy shit after watching episode 10 i having idea on making a doujinshi from natsuru x shizuku to all the white kampfer together
Then do it so we can all enjoy reading it.
Old 2009-12-03, 14:57   Link #1667
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
or by some chance it might all work out fine

i dunno about the novel or manga but it seems like natsuru will be erased............

his male part that is
I cant tell you how pissed i would be if he ends up a girl for good at the end of the series.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:03   Link #1668
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
I cant tell you how pissed i would be if he ends up a girl for good at the end of the series.
That could mean a second season or a crapload of swimsuit OVAs. Please I love female Natsuru. So I wouldn't be completely opposed to an ending like that.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:18   Link #1669
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
just where the hell you watch it, I patrol in animetake till this time and didn't see it?, do you mean the raw version?

and yeah, do it, make doujinshi Natsu-tan and Shizu-chan, even Ero-Doujin is OK
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 15:22   Link #1670
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
That could mean a second season or a crapload of swimsuit OVAs. Please I love female Natsuru. So I wouldn't be completely opposed to an ending like that.
If there was a second season behind it then i would be ok with it. But if the series wrapped up with him permanently stuck in female form i would give that thumbs down. I like female Natsu too but in the end Natsu is still a guy and i think his parents and a number of other people in his life might notice a slight change
Old 2009-12-03, 15:27   Link #1671
Mentar
Banned

Oh my goodness ^_^

Natsuru quote of the anime so far: (said to Shizuku, after he pushed her on the bed)

Spoiler:
Old 2009-12-03, 15:31   Link #1672
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Oh my goodness ^_^

Natsuru quote of the anime so far: (said to Shizuku, after he pushed her on the bed)

Spoiler:
he said that?, lol, look like Sakura erased his important memory about how dangerous Kaichou are when it come to hunt Natsuru

Shizuku: "Oh yeah!" (Austin Power style)

Quote:
If there was a second season behind it then i would be ok with it. But if the series wrapped up with him permanently stuck in female form i would give that thumbs down. I like female Natsu too but in the end Natsu is still a guy and i think his parents and a number of other people in his life might notice a slight change
he still can cross dress to fool his parents, and when they know about his gender swap, they'll force him to do some surgery to return to her former gender

Mr.Senou Sr.: I want a Boy!, go to Korea and change back your gender!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 15:38   Link #1673
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Oh my goodness ^_^

Spoiler:
Spoiler for reply for above:

Last edited by Sinestra; 2009-12-03 at 15:56.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 15:53   Link #1674
Mentar
Banned

Yes, he really said that

I'll rewatch the ep once more and then give a quick bullet summary if you want.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:58   Link #1675
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

(;´Д`)ハァハァハァハァ

Spoiler for ep10:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 16:07   Link #1676
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Hahaha Serenade. Evil Mizuno! I like it.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 17:15   Link #1677
suiryoku
Urusai! (うるさい
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Oh my goodness ^_^

Spoiler:
that means there's hope for a natsuru/shizuku ship after all.
suiryoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 17:21   Link #1678
Mentar
Banned

Fairly detailed summary this time. Avoid if you don't want to get spoiled. My JP is poor, so there
might be some TL glitches, but I'm relatively sure I got it 90% right where it counts.

Spoiler for ep10:

It's a shame that the show is going to end in 2 eps when it just got sooo good.
Old 2009-12-03, 17:56   Link #1679
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

OH DAMN i cant wait for this episode just from reading Mentars break down Shizuku has secured herself 100% as my fav character.
Old 2009-12-03, 18:03   Link #1680
Mentar
Banned

This is a very funny and atypical twist: The supposed "hero/heroine" is almost completely out of the picture and a secondary character absolutely steals the show.

Spoiler:

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen