Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-07-14, 23:06   Link #21
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
lol... glad you like it, but the credit goes to the Media Player Classic which took the screenshots for me automatically at a specific interval. Tsunade-sama's boobs were lucky enough to be in those intervals of snapshots.
It's not a coincidence. I made it that way. It's programmed to be looking for certain shapes in order to come up with boobs at least once per scan. Try it.
The target group of the media player classic consists of men, because women just don't instal an extra media player by their own. They tend to use the mp10/11 respectively quicktime x. Only few know about the advantages of vlc and a diminishing amount of women knows there is a media player classic, leaving a handful in the whole world to actually install it and none of them would like to prohibite the program to seach for breats. In fact, those women are looking for breasts as well and thus they installed the software.
Old 2010-07-14, 23:10   Link #22
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
It's not a coincidence. I made it that way. It's programmed to be looking for certain shapes in order to come up with boobs at least once per scan. Try it.
The target group of the media player classic consists of men, because women just don't instal an extra media player by their own. They tend to use the mp10/11 respectively quicktime x. Only few know about the advantages of vlc and a diminishing amount of women knows there is a media player classic, leaving a handful in the whole world to actually install it and none of them would like to prohibite the program to seach for breats. In fact, those women are looking for breasts as well and thus they installed the software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
LOVE the 1 outta 10 option^^...

Hey monir you gotta let me come up with a phrase for the "1" ranking next week, I got some good ones...
Lol.. I'm sure you do. Your colorful posts are proof enough. Talk to James. He might consider your suggestion if you are convincing enough with the right amount of flattery and bribes. It works on me every time.

So anyone else is going to watch this episode? I'm already feeling out of place.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 23:16   Link #23
james0246

Quote:
Lol.. I'm sure you do. Your colorful posts are proof enough. Talk to James. He might consider your suggestion if you are convincing enough with the right amount of flattery and bribes. It works on me every time.
I've asked a dozen times in the past for any suggestions for the polls, but I've received no responses. You do a poll once (after a great while), and all of a sudden others are asking to change the poll. I feel jipped . j/k.

I'd love some new suggestions for the poll; either post them here or PM me the details.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 23:33   Link #24
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Haha will do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monir
So anyone else is going to watch this episode? I'm already feeling out of place
Nope, half the fun is the build-up and watching the best possible quality to savor the moment, unless that moment sucks ofcourse, but I'll take that chance...

BTW the Saints won 4 of their 6 categories at the ESPYs 2nite (Can't believe we lost "Best Moment" to the US soccer team though ;/...)
Old 2010-07-15, 04:13   Link #25
neshru

Quote:
Wrong section to indulge into such topic, so a brief one-time off-topic post: We can't say his story is elaborated because we are still struggling to figure out where exactly he is going at. In fact, KT is all over the place with his story where the focus of grand-scheme-of-things outweighs his ability to tell a consistent story. He pretty much exposes his own weakness as a story teller as a result. I'm afraid Kubo's ambition surpasses his own ability as a story teller. The producers aren't helping either to milk the franchise, so I'm sure Kubo is given plenty of monetary incentive to persist with Bleach.
Or maybe he doesn't know what to do with his story at all and he's just making shit up chapter after chapter...
As far as I'm concerned, Bleach stopped having a plot 150 episodes ago.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 07:39   Link #26
DarkHollowIchigo

Episode 169 is going to be subbed and aired today right? Just to be sure =/
Old 2010-07-15, 08:59   Link #27
neshru

No, it's going to be aired and subbed next week. The reason why we are discussing it now is because a low quality raw of the episode was leaked on the internet.
Old 2010-07-15, 09:07   Link #28
Kakosan

Excellent episode. As a manga reader, I know what they are telling, so translation was not needed. The episode was well executed IMO. Lot's of emotions. I gave an "excellent" since it was really entretaining, it kept me interested, and it presented a good balance in the storytelling.
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 09:25   Link #29
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
LOVE the 1 outta 10 option^^...

Hey monir you gotta let me come up with a phrase for the "1" ranking next week, I got some good ones...
Lol I didn't notice the last option

But it so suits with this mark!
Old 2010-07-15, 09:25   Link #30
Ze_

Is there a leaked sub version out, if so can someone NOT * cough * pm me the link as i will not watch it if you do. *HINT*
Old 2010-07-15, 09:46   Link #31
kitten320

I only saw raw so far.

Konan sure cares a lot about Nagato in order to try and protect him so fiercely... otherwise she could have killed him herself long time ago because of how useless his body is.

Well Hinata fans probably are going crazy now, she is alive... and even presented HUGE fanservice. Everyone are probably jealouse of Sakura since her hands were probably the closest ones to her chest so far

Preview for next episode looks... I can't even find the words 0_0
What does little Naruto and others have to do with Nagato's story? Is it some special episode or what?

Lol at the special, the chibi Tsunade got scared to death by pervy Ino and Sakura.
Old 2010-07-15, 09:58   Link #32
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Preview for next episode looks... I can't even find the words 0_0
What does little Naruto and others have to do with Nagato's story? Is it some special episode or what?
As indicated in the OP, it is a 1-hour special (which will air in 2 weeks). Thankfully, there will be no break after the episode, and the current arc should end by mid-August.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 10:22   Link #33
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
I only saw raw so far.
Well Hinata fans probably are going crazy now, she is alive... and even presented HUGE fanservice. Everyone are probably jealouse of Sakura since her hands were probably the closest ones to her chest so far
Naruto would too if he was man enough. But he is focused on Sasuke right now to think about other girls. Imagine that huh?

Quote:
Lol at the special, the chibi Tsunade got scared to death by pervy Ino and Sakura.
I don't know Japanese but from what was going on, I would say Ino and Sakura were asking/wanted to learn how she has busty chest like this now when she was a bit flat when young. Then Tsunade did the usual exotic move. Way to state the obvious huh?
Old 2010-07-15, 10:51   Link #34
haegar
mangaviking

what a fascinating day. you rumage around to get a peak at 168 and instead you end up with some preview on 169 as surplus

I'm torn here. While I rly would like to watch 169 next week in like "decent looks" ... after my disapointment with 167, 168 was soooo damn nicely done that I rly wanna know how they continue it from here ... DOH! what do I do now? ... I guess the longer I mull this over the higher the chances I'll give that leak a look - then again, just imagine they did it as nicely as 169 ...if so, then next week I could treat myself the double in anticipation of the one-hour ep that's gonna follow

btw, totally agree with what monir mentioned on the comparison of Bleach/Naruto ... it's one of the things why I appreciate it too... it has ...coooooheeeeeraaaanceee ... Kubo apparently doesn't grasp that concept
Old 2010-07-15, 12:23   Link #35
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I don't know Japanese but from what was going on, I would say Ino and Sakura were asking/wanted to learn how she has busty chest like this now when she was a bit flat when young. Then Tsunade did the usual exotic move. Way to state the obvious huh?
Yeh I did get that but the looks which they gave her were telling different story especially when they took a close up at her what made poor Tsunade fall over and shake like a baby
Old 2010-07-15, 16:11   Link #36
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Why skip an episode ahead when 168 airs in less than a day? You might as well start reading the manga at this point

Spoiler for episode summary:
I have only one thing to say... mmmm delicious...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 16:56   Link #37
Arjento

Leaked sub version is out.

I liked this episode.

Damn gotta wait another two weeks now.
Arjento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 17:42   Link #38
Nosauz

eh... the directing was rather subpar, resuse of 168 for nearly half the episode didn't make this anything special. Hopefully with the next miniarc I hope that they do something with it because the fight could be very interesting to animate. Although I believe the animators will probably just take the safe road. Nothing to really write home about just an average episode.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 00:52   Link #39
Jerseykid

Nartuo's red eyes were way cool
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 01:48   Link #40
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
resuse of 168 for nearly half the episode didn't make this anything special.
What are you talking about