Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-28, 17:40   Link #3521
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Gotta agree that Kurumi and Muzet are like the same chara, both are crazy.
But muzet is crazier that Kurumi, that girl really have something weird in the brain when she decides to crack.

Unfortunately I simply don't see Ellen voice similar to Millia, even if both are badass, Ellen is the epitome of feminity ... Aside when she is cutting body, Millia can't even reach one tenth of her.
That was incorrect: Muzet becomes very cute in Xillia 2, her inner voice sounds very childish Overall, Kurumi is still crazier than Muzet because Muzet had already changed for the better.

You were saying Miyuki Sawashiro's voice does not match Elen. Really??? Did you ever look at what characters she voiced before? like Cloche (Ar Tonelico II) and Catherine (Catherine) Quite feminine roles don't you think? Milla Maxwell is very funny in some of the skits. Her character matches Elen in some ways. Milla can't even measure to 1/10th of Elen??? I admitted I like Elen a lot, but Milla is not even 1/10th of her??? Did you fall asleep while playing Tales of Xillia or never play it at all???

Sorry if I misunderstood, but did you ever try Tales of Xillia 2 or you just based everything you said on the English localization of Tales of Xillia?
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-28 at 23:59.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 07:45   Link #3522
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Am I the only one thinking that Ellen should be err... rie Tanaka.. Sophie should have an Onee-chan voice like Yumi Hara..
Old 2013-11-29, 12:22   Link #3523
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
Am I the only one thinking that Ellen should be err... rie Tanaka.. Sophie should have an Onee-chan voice like Yumi Hara..
I got used to Rie Tanaka as maid roles so I can't imagine her character as a sword-wielding princess with a playful attitude. Miyuki Sawashiro had many roles as main heroine in game, unless she is busy with another project, I would like to hear her voice for Elen.

Shizuka Itou did a great job voicing Akeno Himejima so I like to to take a role in Madan, maybe as Sofya?

Looking at the illustration of Sasha on the bed reminded me of Hayate Yagami when she was sick along time ago, maybe give Sasha Kana Ueda's voice.

Kana Hanazawa got a cute voice, let her voice Olga?

I played Time and Eternity/Tokitowa not too long ago and got used to Eri Kitamura's voice as Towa the scaredy-cat tsundere. Maybe let her voice Lim?

Asami Sanada can voice the bitchy Valentina like she did with Muzet and Kurumi, whose characters were false pretense of good girls, but turned out crazy later on (Of course, this will be in season 2 anime)
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-29 at 18:08.
Old 2013-11-29, 16:01   Link #3524
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
I got used to Rie Tanaka as maid roles so I can't imagine her character as a sword-wielding princess with a playful attitude. Miyuki Sawashiro had many roles as main heroine in game, unless she is busy with another project, I would like to hear her voice for Elen.

Shizuka Itou did a great job voicing Akeno Himejima so I like to to take a role in Madan, maybe as Soya?

Looking at the illustration of Sasha on the bed reminded me of Hayate Yagami when she was sick along time ago, maybe give Sasha Kana Ueda's voice.

Kana Hanazawa got a cute voice, let her voice Olga?

I played Time and Eternity/Tokitowa not too long ago and got used to Eri Kitamura's voice as Towa the scaredy-cat tsundere. Maybe let her voice Lim?

Asami Sanada can voice the bitchy Valentina like she did with Muzet and Kurumi, whose characters were false pretense of good girls, but turned out crazy later on (Of course, this will be in season 2 anime)
I vote this cast
Old 2013-11-29, 17:17   Link #3525
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

The novel have to get quickly ahead because i assume each chapter of Volume can be each episode.. I assume there will be around two or maybe more seasons for it..
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 17:20   Link #3526
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Well, we don't have any info of how many Vol. will the anime produce but I think It will end at Vol. 5 at best.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 17:27   Link #3527
shadow1296

i actually find that the biggest problem is not going to be the pacing, oh no its going to be what the animators focus on is going to be the problem because if they focus to heavily on the fanservice its going to hurt this because that's not where this series truly shines
Old 2013-11-29, 18:06   Link #3528
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i actually find that the biggest problem is not going to be the pacing, oh no its going to be what the animators focus on is going to be the problem because if they focus to heavily on the fanservice its going to hurt this because that's not where this series truly shines
I think you don't have to worry about it that much. Fanservice is just a small part of the series. What the series about is politic, warfare, romance, friendship, strategy, and battle. The animators can only use what was already in the novel to make those fanservice scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black prince View Post
I vote this cast
I also had a few other recommended seiyuu such as Aya Hirano, Ami Koshimizu, Yuki Matsuoka, Ayumi Fujimura.

Ami Koshimizu was the voice of Himari (Omamori Himari) and her rivalry with Kuesu (Yuki Matsuoka) made her a strong character.
Ayumi Fujimura (Mafuyu Oribe) had a energetic voice in her character that made you feel she is confident and optimistic.
Aya Hirano can play any role from the sadistic Katja (Seikon no Qwaser) to the cute Yuki (White Album).

My list:
Elen: Miyuki Sawashiro
Mila: Ami Koshimizu
Sofy: Shizuka Itou
Sasha: Kana Ueda
Olga: Kana Hanazawa
Valentina: Asami Sanada
Elizaveta: Yuki Matsuoka

I would be happy if my guess was half right (or same seiyuu voicing different roles) unless the producer opted for less popular seiyuu then I would be pissed.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-29 at 18:29.
Old 2013-11-29, 18:56   Link #3529
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
My list:
Elen: Miyuki Sawashiro
Mila: Ami Koshimizu
Sofy: Shizuka Itou
Sasha: Kana Ueda
Olga: Kana Hanazawa
Valentina: Asami Sanada
Elizaveta: Yuki Matsuoka

I would be happy if my guess was half right (or same seiyuu voicing different roles) unless the producer opted for less popular seiyuu then I would be pissed.
I like this casting but its much appropriate also if Ellen should be Ryuuko Matoi(Ami).. Somehow Ellen is quite similar to Himari or even Horo when they have the same personalities.
Old 2013-11-29, 19:24   Link #3530
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
I like this casting but its much appropriate also if Ellen should be Ryuuko Matoi(Ami).. Somehow Ellen is quite similar to Himari or even Horo when they have the same personalities.
That is true. Ami Koshimizu can also fill in as Elen, too.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-11-29 at 21:19.
Old 2013-11-29, 20:31   Link #3531
n0m@n
C-Z

I hope the anime is 2cour so it can cover the first arc.
Old 2013-11-29, 20:36   Link #3532
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I hope the anime is 2cour so it can cover the first arc.
Like Strike the Blood? To be honest, I did not expect Strike the Blood to have 24 episodes.

Old 2013-11-29, 21:49   Link #3533
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Like Strike the Blood? To be honest, I did not expect Strike the Blood to have 24 episodes.
Oh, Strike the Blood is going to have 24 episodes? Nice.
Yeah, then same length is StB then. And also tokyo raven since that will also have 24 episodes apparently.
Im hoping the anime covers v1 to v3 with 12 episodes and v4/v5 with 12 episodes. I hope they extend the length of v5 since it felt really short for a final battle of the story arc when I read it. I didnt actually mind if the author extended that battle to v6. Oh well, its still one of the good LNs from MF.
Old 2013-11-29, 21:54   Link #3534
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Oh, Strike the Blood is going to have 24 episodes? Nice.
Yeah, then same length is StB then. And also tokyo raven since that will also have 24 episodes apparently.
Im hoping the anime covers v1 to v3 with 12 episodes and v4/v5 with 12 episodes. I hope they extend the length of v5 since it felt really short for a final battle of the story arc when I read it. I didnt actually mind if the author extended that battle to v6. Oh well, its still one of the good LNs from MF.
Oh great now we are wondering how many volume will it cover per season? Whether 2 volumes per season like dxd but the content is quite chunky.. or 4 volumes but the content is compressed or the stroy will be rushed. .
Old 2013-11-29, 22:27   Link #3535
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

I wonder why Highschool DxD season 1 ended with only 12 episodes. they even put a filler episode using materials from a side story. Were they testing the water to see if the fans will respond positively to the anime before continuing with more like with Highschool DxD New (what with the name, how will they continue with more seasons with that name, new2? new3?)

Hopefully, they won't try to do the same with Madan no Ou, we need 24 episodes to end the first war arc or else we will be left with cliffhanger.

Old 2013-11-29, 23:56   Link #3536
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
I wonder why Highschool DxD season 1 ended with only 12 episodes. they even put a filler episode using materials from a side story. Were they testing the water to see if the fans will respond positively to the anime before continuing with more like with Highschool DxD New (what with the name, how will they continue with more seasons with that name, new2? new3?)

Hopefully, they won't try to do the same with Madan no Ou, we need 24 episodes to end the first war arc or else we will be left with cliffhanger.
new is pronounced as nyu at japanesse and look at the shape of W of "New" you know what's it implies and for DxD next season title. I bet it'll related with oppai since DxD is all about oppai

btw since every one on anime topic. I wonder who's going to be Tigre's seiyuu
Old 2013-11-30, 00:54   Link #3537
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black prince View Post
new is pronounced as nyu at japanesse and look at the shape of W of "New" you know what's it implies and for DxD next season title. I bet it'll related with oppai since DxD is all about oppai

btw since every one on anime topic. I wonder who's going to be Tigre's seiyuu
How did you even know from just that? It is so difficult to understand how it connects to dirty words. Similar to the skit "Teach me Bariboo! (Teach me Volleyball)" from Tales of Xillia. How can we even know volleyball is related to oppai? Japanese author really have great imagination for drawing connection between things that were seemingly unrelated

About Tigre's seiyuu, I can't match him with male seiyuu. Maybe my knowledge of male seiyuu is very limited. I only remember at the top of my head 3 great names:
Jun Fukuyama, Hikaru Midorikawa, and Hiroshi Kamiya

Old 2013-11-30, 01:27   Link #3538
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
About Tigre's seiyuu, I can't match him with male seiyuu. Maybe my knowledge of male seiyuu is very limited. I only remember at the top of my head 3 great names:
I agree as well. or even Araragi or Kyousuke from Ore Imo would be fine.
Old 2013-11-30, 01:35   Link #3539
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
How did you even know from just that? It is so difficult to understand how it connects to dirty words. Similar to the skit "Teach me Bariboo! (Teach me Volleyball)" from Tales of Xillia. How can we even know volleyball is related to oppai? Japanese author really have great imagination for drawing connection between things that were seemingly unrelated

I'm already noticed something weird with "W" shape when I first saw DxD New logo but I don't know about double meaning of Nyu until someone in another forum mentioned it

the one that came to my mind for Tigre's seiyuu is
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito, Kusanagi Godou)
Hiro Shimono (Katsuragi Keima, Akabane Raishin)
Nobuhiko Okamoto (Ousawa Akatsuki)
from male seiyuu that I knew, only those three that come to my head for harem lead
Old 2013-12-01, 15:31   Link #3540
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

On another topic, Valentina's power is not "teleportation". Teleportation definition is to decompose yourself into atomic particles then send them to another point for reconstruction. Valentina's power let her open a wormhole shortcut that connects to another place so it is not teleportation.

When talking about accidental ecchi situation with girls I think this guy

Shinichirou Asano actually had more luck (bad luck) than both Rito and Tigre combined. His skill in falling and groping girls exceeded both of them.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-12-01 at 17:24.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)