AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos 2 - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 10 22.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 13.64%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 11.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 15.91%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 18.18%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.27%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 4.55%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 9.09%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-02, 19:29   Link #61
princeofcups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Houki needs more moe tips... Serving a guy tea is just ... >.>
Ichika reacts best to traditional Japanese things. It's not just serving tea. Tea ceremony is almost sacred in Japan.
Old 2013-11-02, 19:30   Link #62
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yep, don't diss the tea

Only the best thing I found from the entire... stuff
Old 2013-11-02, 19:47   Link #63
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

The best thing in this episode is IchikaxCharlotte moments.Kyaa!
He choose his sister over 5 girls.lol
Looks like Ichika got a long way to understand womens' heart.
Old 2013-11-02, 20:21   Link #64
rladls716

I actually want Ichika to be remain this way. I don't blame him for being like that, he wants friendships, not romantics. Unless he going to have some affection towards someone probably in the future.

See how Ichika wants to avoid massaging Tatenashi when she is half-naked. He does not want to cross the line.

The girls just need to take it easy they are too far ahead of themselves.

Especially Laura, she goes the furthest calling Ichika her wife and it is the opposite.
Old 2013-11-02, 21:13   Link #65
majestix1988

@last minutes(after selecting teh girl who gonna win "its feels like.... BGM is mostly likely "Vermillion Field IS edition" (note: its from Accel World bgm)
Old 2013-11-02, 21:19   Link #66
bones

Chifuyu is first, Houki is second, Tatenashi is third and then you have the others.
Old 2013-11-02, 22:32   Link #67
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

incest is wincest???
Old 2013-11-02, 22:38   Link #68
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
On a side note, I can't help but laugh at Tatenashi backflipping when Ichika slapped her away in a panic. Either he's really strong or she's really flexible.
I guess nobody noticed that it was a direct full palm boob attack/shove that caused her to back flip.

I'm actually annoyed that Rin didn't get a turn... I'm getting deprived of Rin fan service! Well the china dress in the previous episode was very good at least.
Old 2013-11-03, 00:04   Link #69
takai
Easy Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofcups View Post
What I saw was Ichika overwhelmed by Houki's Yamato Nadeshiko and them almost kissing again. Cecelia and Charlotte are so friend zoned, it's almost sad to watch. Laura was fun as usual.
I'd say Cecelia and Lin are the friend-zoned ones. Laura too.

But Houki's had this in the bag since.... Ever. Char doesn't stand a chance.
Old 2013-11-03, 00:41   Link #70
rladls716

And Houki have beat Chifuyu capture Ichika. Chifuyu is Houki's unbeatable enemy.

Houki will have hard time after being Chifuyu's future sister-in-law.
Old 2013-11-03, 02:56   Link #71
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
And Houki have beat Chifuyu capture Ichika. Chifuyu is Houki's unbeatable enemy.

The question is will Chifuyu gave away her brother like that :P like she said in ep10 of season1.... ichika can do house holds, gives awsome massages and would be beneficial to any woman... why would chifuyu give away such person who even does her laundry ^^

well madoka might be twin sister of ichika... if so then it would be kinda funny since in ep10S01 chifuyu asked the girls if they want ichika... she just joked and said that if they are woman they should snatch the man and make him yours...then added you need to get to my level :P

maybe if holds some truth.... ichika was a small kid she snatched him (left madoka for some reason) and made him hers ^^

chifuyu just doesnt want to admit that she doesnt want to give him to any girl and it will allways be that "elder sister will allways be the best of the best and no other girl will get to her level " XD well if she gave him away then she herself would have to do the laundry, dinner, dishes so generally house work

but still I wonder on what terms is chifuyu with Tatenashi... she asked her to look afer ichika but is she ok with her clinging so much to her little brother (like how maya said to chifuyu in ep4 that mostly chifufu wanted to be the one to protect her little brother the blush sold her out :P) anyway lets just get to the series end and see how they plan to end stuff with madoka
Old 2013-11-03, 03:11   Link #72
DarkJak2050

[Finish watching Episode 5]

This pretty much sums up my initial thoughts. Along those lines, that is...

As if one trainwreck episode wasn't bad enough...
Old 2013-11-03, 03:59   Link #73
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
The question is will Chifuyu gave away her brother like that :P like she said in ep10 of season1.... ichika can do house holds, gives awsome massages and would be beneficial to any woman... why would chifuyu give away such person who even does her laundry ^^
Darn right! She does all the fighting, so the least he can do is to take care of the laundry that she piles up when she is getting down and dirty with other fighters. A fighting woman also gets hungry, so Ichika has to cook. And the house isn't going to clean itself, so he needs to tend to it. And when she comes home after a long hard day of confronting enemies, the waiting Ichika near the entrance door in his hadaka-apron should be asking Chifuyu three of those following question every time in those exact order:

1) Do you want your food?
2) Or a bath?
3) Or....

The third question should be left open-ended for the benefit of Chifuyu's imagination.

It's all about Chifuyu. Yes it is!
Old 2013-11-03, 20:23   Link #74
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

3) or a massage? (H.E.M. - Happy End Massage)

[imagefile:IchikaHadakaApron]

Old 2013-11-04, 06:38   Link #75
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Looking at the poll... I think this is the most divisive episode as of yet.
Old 2013-11-04, 11:37   Link #76
novalysis

Quote:

But Houki is the imouto of Chifuyu's best friend. If Ichika is going to be given away to anyone, that's probably the most "safe" choice.
Old 2013-11-05, 16:05   Link #77
Preciize
Them Feels~

Just watched episode 5, Houki is much more appealing when she's nervous Still nowhere near Tatenashi or Chifuyu though in my books

Actually, I think Houki is my favorite out of the 5 girls because she seems the most similar to Chifuyu in terms of personality and even looks a bit like her too. But maybe that's just me.
Old 2013-11-05, 17:38   Link #78
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Tatenashi should be voted as the best troll this season , i like how she makes fun out of everyone .
Old 2013-11-05, 23:11   Link #79
princeofcups

Quote:
I actually want Ichika to be remain this way. I don't blame him for being like that, he wants friendships, not romantics.
One thing that people often overlook is the world that IS is set in. Men are increasingly seen as the weaker sex. Some of his tension comes from the fact that women are in power, and he's trying to stay out of trouble. When the girls flirt with him, he keeps his head down, and tries to scamper away. Houki is really the only one of the harem that he is comfortable around, enough to play with her ears in this episode. Poor Charlotte is not going to get anywhere with her aggressive approach.
Old 2013-11-06, 19:14   Link #80
rladls716

I thought Ichika got over that topic of "Men are increasingly seen as the weaker sex." after the first fight against Cecilia.

Ichika must have been tired, no he is still being bothered with the girls that he is not used to.
Closed Thread

Tags
episode 5