AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-10-10, 12:36   Link #141
Misuzu
Dribble.....SHOOTOH!

It depends on what sort of shows you're looking for. The only one I've really enjoyed so far has been Nyan Koi!, but I have a lot left to watch.
Misuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 17:30   Link #142
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Pretty blank for my taste. Well, I still have Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist to keep me company. Good time to check some older stuff which I missed as well.

Anyway, I'll be checking:
Kamfer (German for ''fighter'', I presume? Seems strange so I'll check it out. Hope the story and fights are nicely animated)
Inuyasha Final Act (Got little bored out of lack of new characters in manga, but what can you do, at least Sesshomaru is there.)
Shin Koihime Musou (The first one had superb female cast, good plot, decent ecchiness and neat fights. What more can I ask in second part?)
Fairy Tail (Don't know much about it but the pic is kinda appealing so I'll check it out)
Old 2009-10-10, 23:12   Link #143
Theowne
耳をすませば

I see a "Anticipations" thread and a "season review" thread for last season, are threads for that crucial inbetween phase made as well, that I'm missing? I'd really like to know what people's actual impressions of new, fresh, series are so I can decide if I should try them out or not.

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Theowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 07:18   Link #144
Slice of Life
eyewitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theowne View Post
I see a "Anticipations" thread and a "season review" thread for last season, are threads for that crucial inbetween phase made as well, that I'm missing? I'd really like to know what people's actual impressions of new, fresh, series are so I can decide if I should try them out or not.
The "Opinion and Grade" threads are not only for final judgements but for early impressions too. But at this point where four major shows haven't even started yet it's a little early even for early impressions. But I'll open the thread, maybe somebody is already willing to share his wisdom.
Old 2009-10-11, 08:12   Link #145
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Usually I wait for all "episodes 1" to air before opening that thread, when possible also "episodes 2" (because I think that one episode is not enough in most instances). Anyway, it was about time for it. The thread opened by Slice of Life has been stuck, while the Summer anime impressions thread has been unstuck.

When we started doing these threads, they were mostly meant for first impressions than final reviews.