AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-12, 05:53   Link #3821
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
you do forget that everytime he always uses the [Boar] he will always be near a very famous landmark depending on the location... so no school will be out of the question unless if it was the academy of plato if it does exist as a landmark not in name perhaps... a school can be considered... cause you know Goudou has always to cause MONUMENTAL damage when he fights... exception was the Tokyo Tower that was destroyed by the [Goat]
I don't think it has to be a monumental landmark. It just has to be big. I think he just chooses the landmark because it stands out the most in the course of a battle. He doesn't exactly have time to survey the surrounding and pick the ideal object to destroy.

There's that and the the comedic effect of Godou causing irreparable damage around him every time he fights (much to the chagrin of Yuri).
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 06:24   Link #3822
muk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Btw, does anyone know how the harem found out about Godou's maid fetish?
what maid fetish? :O
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 07:08   Link #3823
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Either way, Godou can always just kill whoever comes against him with the tsurugi sword.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 07:12   Link #3824
zzhk
Summary Machine

Since the word "tsurugi" means sword, I hope you realize "tsurugi sword" sounds kind of silly...

Please, just call it the Kusanagi sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Well if they are in a closed room with no window *like the gym equipment room* there won't really be anything to target~
Are you forgetting the gym itself?

It's a moot point anyway, Godou's not going to engage in massive property damage for the sake of mere human idiots.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 09:27   Link #3825
Miraluka
Banned

Still, those idiots aren't even funny at all, they could die and I wouldn't care less.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 10:04   Link #3826
XFire
150% done

Out of curiosity, could Godou target the world itself for the boar? Just for shit and giggles, I mean.
Old 2012-09-12, 11:55   Link #3827
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Out of curiosity, could Godou target the world itself for the boar? Just for shit and giggles, I mean.
The only thing he can target for the [Boar] are the things in his line of sight so it is impossible for Godou to do that cause he can't see the whole world.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 12:10   Link #3828
Kadi
知識の探求者

How do you know that?
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 13:25   Link #3829
erdii

well I like three idiots. they are funny in a lot of ways.
Old 2012-09-12, 13:56   Link #3830
Miraluka
Banned

Its so overused that goes from boring to annoying. Funny non protagonic character could be more funny if they were a bit more like Sunohara or the gossiping guys from Seto no Hanayome.
Old 2012-09-12, 18:49   Link #3831
Nekoppi

I hate the three idiots. They are pretty much just bullies, and the only reason they or their families still exist, is because Godou wants to be "normal", and is pressured by that to put up with their BS. Even when they freaking try to kill him
Nekoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 19:32   Link #3832
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoppi View Post
I hate the three idiots. They are pretty much just bullies, and the only reason they or their families still exist, is because Godou wants to be "normal", and is pressured by that to put up with their BS. Even when they freaking try to kill him
I'm sure what the other campiones will do to them if they ever try to pull out shit on them...

Doni: Beheading them without killing them (more suffering).
Vobban: Endless storming for their souls.
Luo Hao: Crushed while showing the pinnacle of the martial realm… by using Benevolent King.
JPS: Good food… for a jaguar that’s it.
Old 2012-09-12, 20:56   Link #3833
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I'm sure what the other campiones will do to them if they ever try to pull out shit on them...

Doni: Beheading them without killing them (more suffering).
Vobban: Endless storming for their souls.
Luo Hao: Crushed while showing the pinnacle of the martial realm… by using Benevolent King.
JPS: Good food… for a jaguar that’s it.
JPS is too good to use her authority on the three idiots. She'd likely just point her gun at the three and tell them to f(#CK off.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 21:03   Link #3834
XFire
150% done

Now imagine what would happen if Luo Hao found out they were bullying her little brother...
Old 2012-09-12, 21:06   Link #3835
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

yingua reporting to his master that there are 3 guys that try to kill her little brother on a daily basis .. xD

i dont think they last long after she gets the news ...
Old 2012-09-12, 21:08   Link #3836
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
yingua reporting to his master that there are 3 guys that try to kill her little brother on a daily basis .. xD

i dont think they last long after she gets the news ...
I give them two minute to start running, then they will be completely disintergrated and gone from the face of the Earth
Old 2012-09-12, 21:08   Link #3837
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Now imagine what would happen if Luo Hao found out they were bullying her little brother...
"Such disgusting insolence. My precious little brother can't even deal with these pathetic peons! They must pluck out their eyes for seeing me, and cut off their ears for hearing me simply as penance. For the crime of laying hands on my precious little brother, they should cut off their own hands. If they refuse, then they will understand my rage with their bodies!"
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 21:16   Link #3838
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
"Such disgusting insolence. My precious little brother can't even deal with these pathetic peons! They must pluck out their eyes for seeing me, and cut off their ears for hearing me simply as penance. For the crime of laying hands on my precious little brother, they should cut off their own hands. If they refuse, then they will understand my rage with their bodies!"
Lol "Seems like you aren't well trained enough, off to another thousands days fighting monsters in the forest with you"
Old 2012-09-12, 22:38   Link #3839
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Lol "Seems like you aren't well trained enough, off to another thousands days fighting monsters in the forest with you"
Yeah, that or "Looks like I have to beat some sense into my little brother" are much more likely in her case...

Salvatore... will either not care and forget them right away or acknowledge them as something special. Probably the latter, considering they're gag characters.

J.P.S. might recognize them as like-minded souls.

And Bobby... won't care. At all. I mean, who cares about salt statues?!
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 00:27   Link #3840
zzhk
Summary Machine

Remember, humans are insects in the eyes of most gods and Campiones.

Taking the effort to swat a fly is a complete waste of time. Using an actual authority on idiots? Ridiculous!
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem