AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-19, 13:34   Link #1161
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
^-- The reason I said that is because there are some similarities on how both series ended.
Spoiler:
this may be intentional though because there has been discussions for a second season.

Would've been nice for more info on Teoria. Like what is she to Izuru? a mother? an organ (DNA) donor?

Also on the other end of that coin what does Izuru think of Kei. There are too many questions.
Old 2013-09-19, 14:50   Link #1162
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

There are some unresolved issues does that mean an oav or a bunch of them to solve it or maybe a second season?
The Wulgaru King has not been defeated and I think it's far from over.
Old 2013-09-19, 15:19   Link #1163
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I hope we do get a second season or at least an OVA because now I'd like to know what the Wulgaru King has up his sleeves considering he didn't seem all the peeved that the gate was blown up, in fact, it was quite the opposite with him talking about finding the perfect subject or whatever.

Also who was Jiura to Commander Simon, and why has he now lost everything? Perhaps they were an item and they built/designed Star Rose together?
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 15:28   Link #1164
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
For me, this was the best anime of this year.
Valvrave was just......

I wish there's season 2 or something. Garukie's words gave me such impression.
And Peko! We finally see her face lol.

But I don't need another GSD....

Maybe a "prequel" to the series to clear some things up and show us team rabbits before the mind wipe. Seems like Juria was a real person . That line made me think of Eva...
Old 2013-09-19, 16:20   Link #1165
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
For me, this was the best anime of this year.
Valvrave was just......

I wish there's season 2 or something. Garukie's words gave me such impression.
And Peko! We finally see her face lol.
Best mecha anime? Definitely. But it's not like there was a lot of competition.
Old 2013-09-19, 16:38   Link #1166
Puu

Crossing my fingers that
Spoiler for Spoiiileerrr:
It looks like Teoria isn't exactly Simon's "pair" but Juria. One wonders what that means...

Also, I hope they make a second season.... ;_;
Puu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 17:03   Link #1167
Algent

Holy ... that was an awesome final . Well it was pure battle but I had really goose bumps from the start to the end.
The part with the wings was a bit wtf but oh who care :3.

*sigh* and now 10x more people will get hyped on valvrape s2 just because it's made by sunrise .
Algent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 17:20   Link #1168
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Legendary - this had to have been one of the best mech series' I've seen in a long time. Valvrave - meh. Rehashed battles and a little too "Twilight" - I'll still watch...But Majestic will end up being a classic. Man each time Izuru and Jiart fought too, was like watching Setsuna vs Graham, Heero vs Zeqs, Goku vs Vegeta, Kazuma vs Ryuhou...all right it was epic every time is all I'm saying.

And after that ending, those rumors abt a second season look more likley.

Spoiler for Regarding Jiart:

Link for rumor of season 2 back in Aug:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...s-in-the-works
Old 2013-09-19, 17:23   Link #1169
Puu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
Holy ... that was an awesome final . Well it was pure battle but I had really goose bumps from the start to the end.
The part with the wings was a bit wtf but oh who care :3.

*sigh* and now 10x more people will get hyped on valvrape s2 just because it's made by sunrise .
Yeah the wings made me lol, but at least they weren't merely cosmetic. They were actually movable! Except, you know, one isn't too sure how they're moved at all

I almost imagined they were playing rock, paper, scissors with WINGS in one of the parts....
Old 2013-09-19, 17:27   Link #1170
bones

So now we know who matters most to Izuru - Rin, Reika, Theoria and Simon. I guess he considers them family with Simon being the father. One can only wonder who's the mother, sister and wife/love interest/girlfriend among those three.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 17:32   Link #1171
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puu View Post
Crossing my fingers that
Spoiler for Spoiiileerrr:
It looks like Teoria isn't exactly Simon's "pair" but Juria. One wonders what that means...

Also, I hope they make a second season.... ;_;
Probably means that she is either Izuru or Asagi's mother. I thought in the beginning that she was Izuru's mother but learning that the two were half brothers leaves the option open depending on if they want to go with a Kei or Teoria route in the possible second season. My guess is that biologically she is Izuru's mother which is why he adapted so readily to the system when compared to all the others.
Old 2013-09-19, 17:40   Link #1172
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

I just finished the episode, great ending. Problems plagued this series, but oh well. If there is going to be a second series I hope it fixes the issues I had with this. As for best mecha this year I'm still in favor of Gargantia although not by much.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 17:52   Link #1173
Dop
Mmmm....

That was the last episode????
They're leaving it hanging THERE without even a cooldown/aftermath episode????!!

Wow.

Excellent episode had me on the edge of my seat and at one point I wasn't entirely sure if this was the last episode and they were leaving the big BOOM for the next.

They'd better have a sequel, after leaving that many loose ends open in this one!

Fantastic show, way better than what I'd expected. Encore!!!!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 17:53   Link #1174
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It was good, but it doesn't feel resolved at all. I hope there'll be a second season.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 18:54   Link #1175
Excorsism

There definitely has to be a second season. Way too many things unresolved and the other four units haven't awakened. And no, I will not settle for a new cast!
Old 2013-09-19, 18:55   Link #1176
Puu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
There definitely has to be a second season. Way too many things unresolved and the other four units haven't awakened. And no, I will not settle for a new cast!
^ This.

Or twin brothers. Or clones.

I will also not settle for
Spoiler for Spoilers:
. I'm looking at you, certain anime series!
Old 2013-09-19, 19:44   Link #1177
Tenzen12

WHY?!?!?!? My thursdays are ruined!

Just kidding I will be in ecttasy at least for another two weeks and even then I will wear big grin on my face everytime I remember MP.

But second season is required, especialy as only mecha anime in fall that is worth to be mentioned is about toys....
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 19:54   Link #1178
waffler

what if for a twist, izuru died in the explosion or something and his beast mode took over so for the second season the beast izuru is main char xD
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 19:58   Link #1179
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
WHY?!?!?!? My thursdays are ruined!

Just kidding I will be in ecttasy at least for another two weeks and even then I will wear big grin on my face everytime I remember MP.

But second season is required, especialy as only mecha anime in fall that is worth to be mentioned is about toys....
Second season is almost guaranteed considering what the king guy said. This new evolutionary path is no doubt linked to Izuru's awakening. They'll likely start targeting Izuru specifically. Sending people out to kidnap him and bring him to them. This way would also be a good way to deal with the minor plot brought up concerning Teoria'a mother.
Old 2013-09-19, 19:58   Link #1180
VTHokiePride

What a finale! So much action and Izuru got his boss fight with Jiart where both their mechas went Super Saiyan

Really hoping for a second season. I agree that this also ended similarly to Gundam Seed where our hero was left drifting in space with no cliffhanger for another season in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
what if for a twist, izuru died in the explosion or something and his beast mode took over so for the second season the beast izuru is main char xD
I like the idea, but I doubt the story would move in that direction considering the fact they didn't kill anyone off in the final battle.

Tags
action, actual mecha action, comedy, mecha, science fiction