Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-07, 10:12   Link #381
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi
He was cocky...beyond it actually. That little smile he gave off and laugh was kinda idiotic, she even fed his ego when she said that he might be the next Tri-Edge if he kept it up.
Except that I don't remember him actually giving off that he thought it was the case. He already fought her before and only is doing so the second time because she was a witness and survivor rather than seeming to be focused on proving some form of superiority. It's not like he can just walk away knowing that she has some connection with his goal. And this fight at least adds to his experience and thoughts rather than simply being a quick pwning with no impact on him.

And really, her saying what she did about him being the next Tri-Edge doesn't make much sense, at least in terms of me doubting Haseo wants to be the type that PKs people to the point of them going comatase in the real world.
Quote:
Stragety wise, being in the air and heading right down at her was a bad move in real life and a video game itself for a few reasons.

1)The daggers were made for speed, you can't move in midair and your opponent has the advantage with the ground. They could jump to any angle they wanted to.

2)Lengeth wise, the sword would reach Haseo much more faster then his Daggers would reach her while their flying at eachother.

3)Cocky, his pride was too fed with the killing of PKers and her feeding him with small compliments didn't help his mind work properly

4)Clouded, his mind is unstable since Shino got Pk'ed, he's less logical than most and prefers to almost just ask his question and then kill the person if they don't know anything.
Still don't really remember him actually paying much attention to her "compliments," at least not to the point where he actually shows agreement. Much less that Haseo still seems pretty new to using all three of this weaps in greatly efficient fashion, as somewhat suggesting with how he was haphazardly using his sword. He doesn't exactly have that high a level in speed with the daggers anyway, at least in comparison to what is shown from the .hack//GU trailer. Overall, he doesn't exactly have to worry that much about actually winning as if it were life and death, including when neither victory or defeat would get her to say more about what she saw.

Last edited by neodrag38; 2006-09-07 at 16:20.
Old 2006-09-12, 04:47   Link #382
BrokenWingz

22-

Nothing much happened...cept Khun awakened and seems to be the 2nd person to have done this and i think he joined Pai's group . Other than that..only the preview stood out where Haseo seemed to be attacked by some reminisce of TaN , maybe Pai and Yata want to awaken him soon since the title of it is Trial.
Old 2006-09-12, 11:22   Link #383
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz
22-

Nothing much happened...cept Khun awakened and seems to be the 2nd person to have done this and i think he joined Pai's group . Other than that..only the preview stood out where Haseo seemed to be attacked by some reminisce of TaN , maybe Pai and Yata want to awaken him soon since the title of it is Trial.
Spoiler:

But anyway, it was an ok ep. I guess this ep was more meant to occur in terms of a joke rather than being as serious as past eps.
Old 2006-09-12, 15:37   Link #384
molitar

LOL! I wasn't expecting Touta to use Tabby and her new guild to be following Haseo around healing and reviving the dead. He really is out to irk Haseo isn't he. So now with Tabby with her purpose in the game and following him around guess he will also now have 3 eyes watching Haseo for him and letting him know if something strange happens.
Old 2006-09-12, 22:25   Link #385
rpgman1

I was surprised at the preview that the TaN would still be after Haseo. I guess the title "Trial" was meant for Haseo. He is really single-minded on his quest to defeat Tri-Edge no matter what comes in his way. Phyllo was concerned for Haseo, but he realized that no one except Tri-Edge and possibly Ovan can truly defeat Haseo and get him back to normal at least.
Old 2006-09-13, 19:33   Link #386
KoroshiyaX
X

EP 23...

Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-20, 18:19   Link #387
Reticia

EP 24
Spoiler:

Don't understand japanese very well, so forgive me
Old 2006-09-20, 21:57   Link #388
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia
EP 24
Spoiler:

Don't understand japanese very well, so forgive me
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-21, 08:33   Link #389
BrokenWingz

Spoiler for Question:

ep 24 looks promising

Last edited by xris; 2006-09-24 at 06:50.
Old 2006-09-23, 08:32   Link #390
BrokenWingz

Finally found some time to watch 23~

Spoiler:

Alot more interesting than what i originally thought the episode would be about.

Last edited by xris; 2006-09-24 at 06:48.
Old 2006-09-24, 02:03   Link #391
Reticia

Put spoiler tags, dammit !
Old 2006-09-24, 18:41   Link #392
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Well ep 24 is messed

It got fused with the beginning of the game >.>

With Subarou wtching them..~___~

Ep 25-26 is gonna be a hour long special

Ep 25- Truth

Ep 26- Determination

Perhaps it'll tie up Saburou, touta, phyllo and tabby due to the fact they don't come in the first game.

Old 2006-09-26, 01:14   Link #393
bdragonomega

so does this mean that the anime is ending... hahaha i haven't really read these forums much...

Grrr bastards... i was gonna buy the game anyone but them making a cliffhanger like this, I've gotta get the game
Old 2006-09-26, 02:14   Link #394
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi
Well ep 24 is messed

It got fused with the beginning of the game >.>

With Saborou watching them..~___~
Pretty interesting stuff. I wish they continued on to GU...

Spoiler for Tabby:

Spoiler for Haseo:
Old 2006-09-26, 05:16   Link #395
Friday
Im shy too...

yes!!!!! it felt like the start of the game!!!!!
Old 2006-09-26, 07:40   Link #396
BrokenWingz

Spoiler for ep 24 / game trailer related aswell:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis
Pretty interesting stuff. I wish they continued on to GU...

Spoiler for Tabby:

Spoiler for Haseo:
Spoiler for Haseo:
Old 2006-09-26, 10:17   Link #397
jtrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday
yes!!!!! it felt like the start of the game!!!!!

(Yah I just pre-ordered it and a ps2-usb-keyboard. Cant wait to make my own guild and get that haseo figurine but would have liked a Pai one...)

Ep.24. I really don't like Ovan now, hes a ultra umm, donkeys rear-end. He already knew what happened to her and even after being told again by Haseo, Ovan was like 'who? so what'.

Poor tabby, all that time wasted online in a game. I think Haseo said Ovan was missing the last 6 months. All Tabby has done is rooted herself to her chair to log in and sit around.

I don't understand the change in Pai. Her behaviour has become more newbie-ish. I mean like she does not (notice i spelled Does right) appear to know what she is doing now. Shes more like a cat walking across a hotplate by accident mode. I think shes the lead main female character in the show.

The Customer Service Home Yata has is very very very funny still. I cannot imagine what being in a real online game such as everquest1 and having GMs all with their own multi-screen with data readouts per server room would be like. But I can tell you, I would do whatever it took to get Sent to one hahahahhahaaha. Just to see it from the inside.

AS advertising goes this series will do the game justice.
Old 2006-09-26, 12:44   Link #398
rpgman1

Episode 24 did really feel more like the setup to the .hack//GU game. I read in a video game magazine article that Haseo was Data Drain by Tri-Edge. Do you think Haseo will unleash his Factor Power in whatever place he's in? Are Yata, Pai, and Kuhn really the good guys when Ovan just manipulated people to meet uncertain doom by Tri-Edge? Is there a connection between Ovan and Tri-Edge? I guess we'll have to see the last two episodes to find out about everybody involved in the Key of the Twilight.
Old 2006-09-27, 17:11   Link #399
Reticia

Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-27, 22:13   Link #400
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Closed Thread