* 6 13.04%
** 7 15.22%
*** 11 23.91%
**** 8 17.39%
***** 14 30.43%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-28, 22:58   Link #21
kiryuuken99

I guess this was their way of giving kurosawa a little nod. That village's situation was the exact same as the village in the seven samurai. Even the whole idea of making the village only have one entrance....wow.
kiryuuken99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 22:41   Link #22
onepiecelover

I gave it a 5, one of the best filler episode I have seen so far, Memna dies with the sad music and in the end they eat ramen just too sad
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 06:40   Link #23
gelugon2105
Ominous

This Filler Arc is Crap Defined

Crap. That's what I would call this episode. The best filler arc will always be the Bikochu Arc. Naruto's brain just shrinks and shrinks every episode after that.

And what's with Menma pushing Naruto off the cliff?! Like Naruto's guaranteed to catch a tree branch like he did? Menma must have forgotten he fell off a cliff!

Now having Naruto jerking tears while trying to beat sense into revenge-oriented Sasuke and hearing/speaking out each other's sob stories were very dramatic, having Naruto cry over some filler nobody is complete shit.

Including Neji in this episode was a waste. His Kaiten was poorly animated and the artwork on him was stodgy. And there's Ten-ten... the only scene with her in it that I liked was the one where she was resting/leaning/can't-be-sure-about-the-verb-to-use-for-that-nice-pose against that crate. Now that's stenciling/coloring budget well-spent. Naruto's sleeping pose resembled a dog's in comparison.

P.S. Can't say I'm looking forward to the next filler arc. I see canon-butchering ahead.
gelugon2105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 10:34   Link #24
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelugon2105 View Post
Crap. That's what I would call this episode. The best filler arc will always be the Bikochu Arc. Naruto's brain just shrinks and shrinks every episode after that.

And what's with Menma pushing Naruto off the cliff?! Like Naruto's guaranteed to catch a tree branch like he did? Menma must have forgotten he fell off a cliff!

Now having Naruto jerking tears while trying to beat sense into revenge-oriented Sasuke and hearing/speaking out each other's sob stories were very dramatic, having Naruto cry over some filler nobody is complete shit.

Including Neji in this episode was a waste. His Kaiten was poorly animated and the artwork on him was stodgy. And there's Ten-ten... the only scene with her in it that I liked was the one where she was resting/leaning/can't-be-sure-about-the-verb-to-use-for-that-nice-pose against that crate. Now that's stenciling/coloring budget well-spent. Naruto's sleeping pose resembled a dog's in comparison.
LMAOOO I laughed so hard at this, its funny cause its all so true. Every comment is right on the dot, especially the Tenten comment. Good stuff, rep for you! People need to start repping more up in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelugon2105 View Post
P.S. Can't say I'm looking forward to the next filler arc. I see canon-butchering ahead.
Yep, I agree too. As I said it can only go two ways, there’s no in between its either going to rock hard, or bomb hard lol. Most likely bomb hard. None the less, not sure if you read the manga, if you don’t you should seriously consider picking it up its getting damn good. In any case, you could also wait for the fillers to end (FEB 15th) but there’s no guarantee although mostly sticks to the Manga, some times they change and / or leave out and / or add things.
Old 2007-01-01, 21:18   Link #25
spaceage9

I really liked it. Although I was sorry to see Menma die... Why do good guys nearly always have to have a bad end???
spaceage9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 00:35   Link #26
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Isnt this like.. the first time ever in naruto filler history that a good character actually GETS a sad ending?..
I couldnt care much for the episode itself, but was really really glad that Menma didnt miraculously survive that collapsing cave. The only good part about this one anyhow.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 16:44   Link #27
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

Send a message via ICQ to Yoshie Send a message via MSN to Yoshie Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshie
the next eps gonna be the start of the whol ak. story aaa i love gaara hes so cool
Yoshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 11:05   Link #28
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Erghh... 2 stars for this double bill.

Absolute rubbish.

Thought it was going to be good after the last promising episode but it was another let down naruto style.

Neji & Ten Ten were useless and there characters were both made to look ridiculous and weak.

Menma turns out to be a reformed bad guy!!! He saves the village by killing himself......but wait a second. Don't we know someone who can create expendable clones that can run off do something and then explode in a puff of smoke?

Oh well. Good thing it was a filler arc written by remedial 8 year old children.

Next week watch us make gaara and his team look like absolute goons. Believe It!!

Lol!
Old 2007-01-08, 09:14   Link #29
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I'll watch it next week just to watch Temari thoo ^^v .. if there's a little bit of interaction between her and Shika its gonna get a 5 ... Screw filler or not
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 12:52   Link #30
Rahan

Yeah, I have just finished 80 fillers episodes in slighty more than 2 weeks. (the keyword here is not the number, but the word "filler")

That Menma Arc was ok actually. Gave it 3 stars.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 08:01   Link #31
ShikaShika
無罪

Hmm... no thread for this week yet, pretty sure I caught the ending of today's episode a few hours ago. First purely filler episode I've ever seen, come to think of it, if only for a few minutes.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 15:01   Link #32
Covenant

It's not out yet and it's 3 PM EST. It's usually out when I wake up in the morning.

:cry:
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 18:34   Link #33
striderm
Adusa #1

I'm downloading it right now.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 19:51   Link #34
Covenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderm View Post
I'm downloading it right now.
I meant 216 not the hour long 214-215 episode.

Anyone know if there is a delay or something? Still not up.. Dattebayo is usually super quick with it.
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 21:52   Link #35
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
damn...no Naruto for 2 weeks, no Bleach for a week...I need my anime fix...*eyes some other series*

though the Gaara one coming up shows promise.

I didn't really care for this episode...I didn't show any interest till after Menma sacraficed himself.
not to mention utter lack of manga too... im so sad

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 04:04   Link #36
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
It's not out yet and it's 3 PM EST. It's usually out when I wake up in the morning.

:cry:
Well it was on tv when I was typing.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 04:12   Link #37
Sjdragon
Kakashi sensei

this episode was fantastic i watched it 3 times its so cool
Sjdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 06:04   Link #38
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Bleach and Naruto to be delayed!

January 12, 2007

Attention all Bleach fans!

For the next few weeks, Bleach will most likely be delayed for a day. Due to recent changes in staff schedule, and some staff members being unavailable, there is no way we can release in the current limited timeframe.

We will, of course, do our best to bring high quality subs to the fans within a reasonable timeframe. But for the next few weeks, please bear with as we adjust to this change.

And for the love of god, stop sending us feedback asking if we're dropping Bleach! Or feedback criticizing our incredibly long 2 day releases. Yes, I know, how ghastly of us to keep you waiting for a day. We should all just kill ourselves now.

Also be advised that Naruto will be delayed until it is released because all of the asinine feedback has driven our translators insane and they are locked in their rooms refusing to come out. DO NOT send us feedback asking when it will be out.

Thank you! Have a nice day!
thats why Naruto are not out yet.

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote