AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 9 19.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 8.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 36.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 14.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 10.64%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 6.38%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.13%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-07, 01:05   Link #21
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflictz View Post
omg cant wait till next episode =O

Spoiler for Next Episode:
Is it just me or:

Spoiler for preview:
Old 2007-08-07, 07:35   Link #22
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
Louise is just looking for reasons to beat Saito over, isn't she? . Even though it was revealed Saito was just assisting in the mission, Louise still took it as if he was still guilty of all of those things and used her new whip. On top of that, look at the disappointed face she gives whenever she is interrupted before an attempted whipping session. Yep, she's definitely into the S&M.
Welcome to the world of the ultimate Tsundere.
Old 2007-08-07, 07:44   Link #23
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I can see why people were angry with the cliche nature and obvious filler status of this episode, but I enjoyed it nonetheless; the plot was just enough to keep me interested and I like all the characters, so it worked for me.

I feel like the fact that Saito is from Earth is kind of being forgotten =P. He never even really discusses it with Louise, whom he claims to love. Why even bother making him from Earth in the first place if it doesn't really affect the plot (now that he isn't looking for a way back home)?
Old 2007-08-07, 07:53   Link #24
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I gave this episode an 8 the humore was ok not as funny as episode 4. Honestly i never suspected the purple short haired soldier. Louise is having a hard time trusting Seito because of all the misunderstandings. I think Louise is having hard time with her feelings and her outlet for the frustration is to beat Seito. She is just like her older sister they both took out whips quite fast and Louise even bought a new one. Siesta was funny with the trying on the panties scene which lead to what we expected, i think she was just disappointed that she didnt get to seduce Seito when before Louise came back.

I predict a larger rift to grow between Seito and Louise as other potential girls make a play for Seito. I think that the powder captain make end up with a thing for him and maybe the queen as well.

Over a nice episode not as funny as so of the previous one but by no means horrible. Next episode looks like we get to ser her highness in a school uniform and im not sure but i thought i saw her and Seito sleeping on the same bed um.......................
Old 2007-08-07, 12:10   Link #25
f4bidnish40

Send a message via AIM to f4bidnish40 Send a message via Yahoo to f4bidnish40
I hate Siesta.
Spoiler for Zero no Tsukaima Episode 6 (preview):

I give this a 9. The action was great and all but

1. Of all places it just had to be the chest.

2. This episode was quickly paced and it seemed sorta..... lacking.

Quote:
Welcome to the world of the ultimate Tsundere.
Word.
Old 2007-08-07, 12:45   Link #26
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ siesta is awesome! a lot better than the whip happy louise who doesnt give a crap about any explination given by saito (sheesh...another one with no brains...)

and...

1) classic and cliche (as expected from this series)

2) agree...lacks substance :/ but the pacing was fine imo

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-07, 14:22   Link #27
4as
ForUs

Send a message via MSN to 4as
I love what thay are doing with this series.

If you take Lord of the Rings for example: the movies was a straight adaptation of the book (with some minor cuts and changes)
Nothing new for people who read the book...

But here we actually get new content!
ZnT novel readers, rejoice!
Why criticize, when you get even more Louise?
Old 2007-08-07, 15:47   Link #28
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
a lot better than the whip happy louise who doesnt give a crap about any explination given by saito (sheesh...another one with no brains...)
No, not really --- she's a tsundere, and the ultimate one at that.

Siesta is just using her body to take Saito's attention away from Louise. Yes thats rather cute, though in the wrong way.
Old 2007-08-07, 20:13   Link #29
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Siesta is just using her body to take Saito's attention away from Louise. Yes thats rather cute, though in the wrong way.
Well, that is her main advantage against Louise. And since Saito had an eye for girls with big breasts....it makes even more effective "weapon" to take away Saito and defeat Louise in the process.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2007-08-07, 20:46   Link #30
Forever
Revealing the truth

What a horrible wasted episode! There is so many good parts from the novel they could have placed and yet they create a fanservice filler...
Old 2007-08-07, 20:52   Link #31
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Spoiler for For the next episode:
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2007-08-07, 21:13   Link #32
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
Louise is just looking for reasons to beat Saito over, isn't she? . Even though it was revealed Saito was just assisting in the mission, Louise still took it as if he was still guilty of all of those things and used her new whip. On top of that, look at the disappointed face she gives whenever she is interrupted before an attempted whipping session. Yep, she's definitely into the S&M.
Oh, no question she's into S&M... And so is Saito. He stays with it. ^_^

It was an ok episode. Seemed to go to quick for me.

Definitely looking forward to next week with Henrietta and Saito in bed together!

And it seems like Michelle is a mage.... Which I guess then Anies is, too. So I retract my earlier statements in the... Episode 3 (?) topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Spoiler for preview:
Spoiler for Is this even a spoiler?:

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2007-08-08, 01:13   Link #33
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Watched it.It was an ok episode but considering that the episode could have instead be used to follow the novel like its supposed to I feel like its wasted. I m generally not too found of anime originals / (fillers) when there is a original novel/manga they could be following. but oh well, i will be generous and gave it a 7.
Old 2007-08-08, 04:18   Link #34
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4as View Post
I love what thay are doing with this series.

If you take Lord of the Rings for example: the movies was a straight adaptation of the book (with some minor cuts and changes)
Nothing new for people who read the book...

But here we actually get new content!
ZnT novel readers, rejoice!
Why criticize, when you get even more Louise?
the anime don't have really a new content,they just removed everything that made the novel interesting-we found out in the novel there's other void user and that gandalf isn't the one human familiar-to just make another boring harem comedy;the relationship betwen louise and saito trought the war with albion was much more interesting and, am i the one regretting the disappearance of kirche,guiche and above all tabitha.Even the first season wasn't so disapointing
Old 2007-08-08, 06:00   Link #35
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Don't have any expectations with this anime, and you won't be disspointed by it. I allready understood that anime is a rushed crap and if I wanted real Zero no Tsukaima I would have to read novels instead of this pathetic parody, but if you have time to waste, then, by all means, watch this - at least voice acting aint too bad and sometimes humour is ok. Just, NEVER have any expectations about it, so you won't be disspointed in the end.
Old 2007-08-08, 06:00   Link #36
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Well, that is her main advantage against Louise. And since Saito had an eye for girls with big breasts....it makes even more effective "weapon" to take away Saito and defeat Louise in the process.
Yeah, i know what she plans to do --- that doesn't mean i agree with it.
Old 2007-08-08, 06:35   Link #37
asdffdsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Watched it.It was an ok episode but considering that the episode could have instead be used to follow the novel like its supposed to I feel like its wasted. I m generally not too found of anime originals / (fillers) when there is a original novel/manga they could be following. but oh well, i will be generous and gave it a 7.
Yeah, I would have thought they'd do something novel related. I mean, after next week, we're already half way through the season, and--even though they're by no means taking their time--there are still 5 or so volumes left to cover.

Perhaps they're anticipating a third season? I doubt it considering the speed of the current progression, but the more ZnT, the better. I just hope they don't rush things too much; I feel that the simple interactions and predicaments between the characters are much more important than the plot (Looking back, I miss some of the initial ZnT first season episodes, as they featured more of this).

To be truthful, the thing I enjoy most about this anime is not the story line, but just the comedy ensuing from two tsundere/arrogant/echii/S&M/dense/etc (may apply to either or both ) characters that truly love each other.
Old 2007-08-08, 07:28   Link #38
Echoes

I sort of think the quality has been declining, season 1 seemed much more thought-out than season 2 has been so far. The story's been sort of clumsy, but I'm keeping my hopes up for the next episodes.
Old 2007-08-08, 10:02   Link #39
Runa
Fallen Angel
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Runa Send a message via Yahoo to Runa
well at least my friend who also watched this ep told me, that he don't mind being whipped by loise ^^
Old 2007-08-08, 11:02   Link #40
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runa View Post
well at least my friend who also watched this ep told me, that he don't mind being whipped by loise ^^
I think its not worth it being whipped by her (no boobs/little)
Closed Thread