Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-12, 18:23   Link #1761
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It was shown a while back that Marika was jealous of a girl with long hair (hated her even? Wish I remembered which chapter that was in so I could check). I'm pretty sure that's the fourth girl and that's why I think she's hiding her identity.
Iirc it was more along the line of Raku back then saying he likes long-haired girls more, although that could refer to the 4th girl as well.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 18:39   Link #1762
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It was shown a while back that Marika was jealous of a girl with long hair (hated her even? Wish I remembered which chapter that was in so I could check). I'm pretty sure that's the fourth girl and that's why I think she's hiding her identity.
from a long hard search
chapter 34 is when Marika told Raku she hated girls with long hair

chapter 35 was when she showed her true self

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 22:00   Link #1763
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

i'm approving everyone's theory of the girl being dead. and i'm also approving that despite not being the promised girl chitoge will still likely the girl to end up with raku

this is good
Old 2013-09-12, 22:26   Link #1764
DaSilverShadow

I personally don't find the 4th dead girl theory to be very likely, it would be interesting, no doubt about that but it just doesn't seem to fit into the general light hearted tone of Nisekoi. Raku mentions changing the ending of the story book, my guess is he will end up in a situation like the sad ending of the book and he will change it to probably make all the girls happy even if he does choose a end girl. As for what could be in the locket, my guess is its probably the torn out pages of the story book or something lol a ring seems the most likely but then again its the obvious stuff that authors like to use for plot twist.
DaSilverShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 22:43   Link #1765
ImperialFlameGod8190

I actually suspect the fourth girl is alive and marika knows where she is which she wants to hide. As for the end girl i think the fourth girl will be the end girl but she hasn't been introduced yet. By the way best part of the chapter was Ruri's reaction and how it looked like she wanted to kill onodera
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 03:20   Link #1766
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I actually suspect the fourth girl is alive and marika knows where she is which she wants to hide. As for the end girl i think the fourth girl will be the end girl but she hasn't been introduced yet. By the way best part of the chapter was Ruri's reaction and how it looked like she wanted to kill onodera
It's very unlikely for a girl that is introduced 90+ chapters into the story to become the end girl. I'm pretty sure there is virtually not a single shounen rom or romcom series to have done that.
Old 2013-09-13, 03:36   Link #1767
liro
Super Driver

Nisekoi userbar:
Chitoge

Onodera
Old 2013-09-13, 04:41   Link #1768
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Plot twist, the 4th girl is actually Ruri...

*walks away and hides somewhere safe*
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 06:19   Link #1769
ImperialFlameGod8190

Ruri would be just as funny I agree but that would be awkward for the Shuri shippers and Waven u never know sometimes
Old 2013-09-13, 09:57   Link #1770
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
from a long hard search
chapter 34 is when Marika told Raku she hated girls with long hair

chapter 35 was when she showed her true self
Thank you. That far back, huh? It still feels like Marika was introduced fairly recently to me, but she's already been there for 2/3 of the series.

From the way she said it (her tone was serious), I'm pretty sure there was one girl in particular that caused her to hate girls with long hair. Raku telling her he likes girls with long hair isn't a good enough reason for her to start hating them, but who knows with Marika...? She's pretty eccentric.
Old 2013-09-13, 10:52   Link #1771
Shadow5YA

As cruel as it sounds, I really hope the theoretical 4th girl is dead. Since it took 90 chapters just to bring up that possibility, her appearance would be far too late to warrant being an active primary love interest.

It would also help cover for Raku's terrible memory, since wanting to forget a traumatic and tragic death is a legitimate reason.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 13:43   Link #1772
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
what if the fourth girl is something like marika's sister or something weird like that. Although i will say that the promised girl thing is a nice twist its a shame it wont be revealed who it is quite yet
since marika's body is quite weak , this could be the same for the sister. Maybe she is dead , maybe she is not and it is just that her body is too weak to move/ coma girl)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 04:20   Link #1773
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
It's very unlikely for a girl that is introduced 90+ chapters into the story to become the end girl. I'm pretty sure there is virtually not a single shounen rom or romcom series to have done that.
I hope you still remember that Komi isn't your typical author.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 05:16   Link #1774
ImperialFlameGod8190

noob is right. Think about it First we have the fake lovers with a love triangle. Marika the third girl made for a nice twist. Be honest though did u honestly expect onodera's sister to fall for raku no matter how cheesy it was. Fact is u never know what will happen and stranger things have happened.
Old 2013-09-15, 07:53   Link #1775
Asada Shino

Oh a development, quite rare and nice to see that the plot is moving even in the most cliche way (Amnesia)

Quote:
Plot twist, the 4th girl is actually Ruri...
Nooo! want her to end with Shu
Asada Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 08:35   Link #1776
Toma.Kamijo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
I hope you still remember that Komi isn't your typical author.
I read double arts, williams and nisekoi one shoot and all the end are very cliche. Komi chooses the easy road, he is very predictable.

Last edited by Toma.Kamijo; 2013-09-15 at 08:55.
Toma.Kamijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 08:53   Link #1777
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma.Kamijo View Post
I read double arts, williams and nisekoi one shoot and all the end are very cliche.
This. His plots are nothing out of the ordinary, everything is within genre conventions. They're solid and get the job done but where he really excels at is art style, not surprising plot twists.

I mean, show me a shounen harem series where a girl indtroduced after 90+ chapters becomes the end girl. It's the Asuka(KNIM) phenomenon all over again.
Old 2013-09-16, 03:27   Link #1778
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Quote:
I read double arts, williams and nisekoi one shoot and all the end are very cliche. Komi chooses the easy road, he is very predictable.
He chooses the easy road but goes through those detours of craziness in the middle.
We all know how the ending will be but komi trolls us until the cliche end. And look it is happening now in nisekoi.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 15:00   Link #1779
DaSilverShadow

Quote:
Define this "easy road" and "predictable/ cliche ending". Its a one shot lol he has to take pretty much a entire story and cram it into 50ish pages so he doesn't really have much breathing room to set up big plot twist and what not. As for the Nisekoi manga its entertaining if nothing else. I just don't understand what you mean by the "easy road" and how it applies to this manga.
DaSilverShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 16:59   Link #1780
Vezon

New chapter is out! I just feel like flipping a table right now. All this build up destroyed

Last edited by Vezon; 2013-09-18 at 18:53.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life