AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-25, 21:33   Link #4681
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
WHat the hell Himekawa did to the bond between Beel and Oga?
Basically the link (misinterpreted called bond) is an invisible wire or sorts that connects Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV and Tatsumi Oga allowing Oga being able to use Baby Beel's Demonic power as well a mutual power share such as the training that Oga undergo to use Black Tech which resulted in Baby Beel accelerate in growth.

Himekawa bought a device or sort from the Solomon Company, which is highly expensive, which can destroy the link between Oga and Baby Beel.

Already stated above but the link between Oga and Baby Beel already once been severed already in the story. So thus the link of Oga and Baby Beel can be regain.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 22:37   Link #4682
Shadow5YA

Highlight of the chapter was Oga telling Takemiya he was just a sulky brat
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 00:36   Link #4683
zibi88

but man it would be funny if lucifer changed partners for a while and joined oga... it would be funny becouse lucifer is blonde... just like hilda... so if he came with her to his home his family would think... that this girl is ogas & hildas daughter that he never told them about (a secret child) XD

if lucifer joined furuichi it would spread the rumor that he is a pedofile (first lamia and now this)

anyway I wonder where beel is right now... did the magican capture him... or the forced cutting made beel go back to the demon world where he will be piced up by hilda

and im not really sure if himekawa knows that the piece was furuichis soul
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 00:50   Link #4684
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
The one thing i'm confused at is who has the number 3 king's crest is it Himekawa or Furuichi? Since we haven't seen it yet. Also Also Oga did believe Himekawa's lie about getting info and the rest of the thousinki have it.
We don't know yet. Its probably Himekawa since we haven't seen Furuichi fight (Him personally without tissues). Plus in Furuichi's case I think he probably get his own personal demon.
Old 2013-07-26, 10:39   Link #4685
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but man it would be funny if lucifer changed partners for a while and joined oga... it would be funny becouse lucifer is blonde... just like hilda... so if he came with her to his home his family would think... that this girl is ogas & hildas daughter that he never told them about (a secret child) XD

if lucifer joined furuichi it would spread the rumor that he is a pedofile (first lamia and now this)

anyway I wonder where beel is right now... did the magican capture him... or the forced cutting made beel go back to the demon world where he will be piced up by hilda

and im not really sure if himekawa knows that the piece was furuichis soul
Actually that would be funny that way with the dismay of both Hilda and Oga this time instead of just Oga. Since Saotome mentioned a war or something, that would be the win win plus irritation choice.
Old 2013-07-26, 21:59   Link #4686
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I kinda miss Hilda. I hope she shows up soon. Yes it's been really long time since we last seen Hilda's face and if it was Aoi I am sure there would be many Aoi-fags in the forum who would whine about why she is missing for a long time lol and yeah I love Hilda more than Aoi since I am more into mature type. The highlight of the chapter for me was loli Lucifer trembling in fear on the ground. She looked so defenseless yet so cute that I wanted to give her big cuddle at that moment ;w;'' Her stunning blank expression really pierces right through my heart. I also like that people still doesn't accept the fact that Himekawa shouldn't be traitor to Oga's company. Why wouldn't he? He is kind of guy who would do anything to gain power and in order to get to the top he would do anything even if it means to betray to his so-called friends. He is spoiled rich boy and all rich people thinks in this kind of line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post

I saying this is alll part of his plan where he proceeds to discard every sort of ties he has with Oga and co to gain more of a footing in Solomon's company alll to gain information about them and the whole of hell and how things are dealed there so he could then create his own business in Hell as well as the human world seeing how he is that kind of person and then proceed to betray Solomon's company once they are of no use to him.
But this sounds plausible too. He is sort of schemer type of guy so I still think that he will either go on his own way from here on or he will somehow end up helping Oga.

Now I am expecting to see Hilda in the next chapter since she was left to investigate that Solomon company. So she will come with some aids or help on her hand. There is also unseen link between Oga and Beel like you guys talked about. It's also possible that their father and son relationship will overcome all of those difficulties and he will soon blow up the entire school at the end. I wonder how strong is our next bad guy. I also can't wait to see what kind of character he has. Oh by the way Furuichi is on the verge of death. I hope Oga finish this prolonged fight as soon as possible. Because now that Baby Beel gone and now Furuichi's situation is even more grim lol.
Old 2013-07-26, 22:01   Link #4687
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
I kinda miss Hilda. I hope she shows up soon. Yes it's been really long time since we last seen Hilda's face and if it was Aoi I am sure there would be many Aoi-fags in the forum who would whine about why she is missing for a long time lol and yeah I love Hilda more than Aoi since I am more into mature type. The highlight of the chapter for me was loli Lucifer trembling in fear on the ground. She looked so defenseless yet so cute that I wanted to give her big cuddle at that moment ;w;'' Her stunning blank expression really pierces right through my heart. I also like that people still doesn't accept the fact that Himekawa shouldn't be traitor to Oga's company. Why wouldn't he? He is kind of guy who would do anything to gain power and in order to get to the top he would do anything even if it means to betray to his so-called friends. He is spoiled rich boy and all rich people thinks in this kind of line.

But this sounds plausible too. He is sort of schemer type of guy so I still think that he will either go on his own way from here on or he will somehow end up helping Oga.

Now I am expecting to see Hilda in the next chapter since she was left to investigate that Solomon company. So she will come with some aids or help on her hand. There is also unseen link between Oga and Beel like you guys talked about. It's also possible that their father and son relationship will overcome all of those difficulties and he will soon blow up the entire school at the end. I wonder how strong is our next bad guy. I also can't wait to see what kind of character he has. Oh by the way Furuichi is on the verge of death. I hope Oga finish this prolonged fight as soon as possible. Because now that Baby Beel gone and now Furuichi's situation is even more grim lol.
That is the thing isn't, Baby Beel just disappeared. Take one guess to where he disappeared to. Hopefully we will see Hilda fight fully thus time, not off screen or against weak people.

Also, I think we will see Saotome back in action.
Old 2013-07-28, 07:55   Link #4688
Tigarekkusu

i kinda want aoi end up with oga somehow.....
Tigarekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 07:58   Link #4689
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigarekkusu View Post
That would be nice. But I can't see him dating anyone.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 08:53   Link #4690
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigarekkusu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
That would be nice. But I can't see him dating anyone.
I think Oga's sister beat out that emotion out of him when he was a kid. Actually, why is she still single?
Old 2013-07-29, 04:47   Link #4691
Tigarekkusu

if only there is a dating sim/visual nobel for beelzebub >.<
Tigarekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 13:02   Link #4692
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I think Oga's sister beat out that emotion out of him when he was a kid. Actually, why is she still single?
She could be tied up with work or uni/college. Thus have no time for her self to date. I wonder if she will get her own arc?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 13:22   Link #4693
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Misaki has a lot of time just lounging around the house from what we've seen of her. I think it's more of her violent nature that is the reason that she doesn't have a boyfriend. Most men couldn't handle her at all.
Old 2013-07-29, 15:51   Link #4694
J4n1

Or maybe she doesn't want to date a man less badass than her, which would kinda limit her options.
Or, just maybe, she's not interested in dating.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 04:04   Link #4695
Casshern

She probably doesn't care. She'll probably have an arranged marriage, make him her slave and still do her own thing i.e nothing.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 07:17   Link #4696
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

New chapter is out~ And painful for everyone on Oga's side. Kunieda with the sacrifice move... T^T
Old 2013-08-01, 07:34   Link #4697
Kallen4life

Aoi :cry :cry :cry noooooooooooooooo

and Toujou, both lying face down in blood

chapter hit right in the feels
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 08:18   Link #4698
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well I didn't take Takamiya for a coward...until this chapter.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 08:44   Link #4699
bigdeal000
malefic

I really liked this chapter Well, except for Toujo loosing again. The others can loose, but Toujo should just be cut some slack already. He's been off-paneled one too many times
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 09:03   Link #4700
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I have to admit, I actually felt tension in this chapter here. I haven't seen the Ishiyama group in this bad of a situation...ever. Depends if Zen interferes or not in this - Oga did tell him to butt out so he might hold him to it not to interfere.

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence