Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-10, 21:53   Link #861
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
I don't get it anymore...just because one's life focus isn't/wasn't romance, he/she isn't/wasn't capable of loving someone else romantically at all?
Not necessarily, but it's possible.
Anyway, that's not what I was saying here. There's a difference between romantic love not being essential to someone's life and them being aromantic.
Lelouch clearly had other things on his mind. And I, personally, simpy see no need for romance there, which is why I liked the fact that R2 didn't go into it too deeply.

Hm... now that I think of it, I really like talking about Rivalz - but maybe I'll spare you. xD
Old 2009-01-10, 22:01   Link #862
Levy
differently sober

@Dec4: But thinking that Lelouch could be sentimentaly immature and that this affected his capability to understand his feelings and those of the people around him has to do with romance, I guess.

about your reply to Eliarine, I thought that in the post she quoted you were meaning 'someone who cares enough' referring to 'care enough about the relationship between Kallen and Lelouch'. Am I right?

btw.. Rivalz is totally hot, he gots a motorbike XD
Old 2009-01-10, 22:01   Link #863
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

NO. simple and elegant reply.

Hey, lol, we can't always discuss what you want. XD {not that i want as well, but just leaving the option open, how the hell Rivalz got in here anyway? Was it my example? |D}
Good, then let's start the Rivalz discussion.
He isn't asexual, right?
Any chances he may get his Milly in the upcoming last PD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
@Dec4: But thinking that Lelouch could be sentimentaly immature and that this affected his capability to understand his feelings and those of the people around him has to do with romance, I guess.

about your reply to Eliarine, I thought that in the post she quoted you were meaning 'someone who cares enough' referring to 'care enough about the relationship between Kallen and Lelouch'. Am I right?

btw.. Rivalz is totally hot, he gots a motorbike XD
I think that Lelouch's choice to shrug off any romantic feelings he may have had was quite in character.
But I am still enjoying his subtle emo-ness when it came to *you know who I mean*.
Yepp, I said "care" not "smart".
CARE.
BTW I am not happy with that @#%##$%# accusation and take it as an insult.

Last edited by dec4rhapsody; 2009-01-10 at 22:14.
Old 2009-01-10, 22:05   Link #864
Levy
differently sober

I root for him. He might be ugly and childish but he's generous enough to give Milly the genuine love that someone that has been forced all her life long to hide her real feelings will find refreshing.
Old 2009-01-10, 22:08   Link #865
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
He isn't asexual, right?
Who knows... but I doubt it. xD

Quote:
I'd like that.
Milly never showed much interest in him, but he's a great guy, and there simply isn't anyone else I could imagine getting together with her.
...And I don't think he's ugly. Only if you compare him to Lelouch. xD
Old 2009-01-10, 22:27   Link #866
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
He isn't asexual, right?
Same chances as Kagino + CCTamaki. Answer: NAH.
Old 2009-01-11, 08:01   Link #867
Eliarine

Quote:
Yepp, I said "care" not "smart".
CARE.
BTW I am not happy with that @#%##$%# accusation and take it as an insult.
I am not trying to insult you, but this is what I get from your posts: if you care about Lelouch's feelings towards Kallen enough, you'll reach the conclusion that he loved her back. And I find this insulting for those of us who didn't reach that conclusion.
Old 2009-01-11, 10:10   Link #868
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
I am not trying to insult you, but this is what I get from your posts: if you care about Lelouch's feelings towards Kallen enough, you'll reach the conclusion that he loved her back. And I find this insulting for those of us who didn't reach that conclusion.
Well, maybe it's time to say it. I mean, to calm down. I don't agree with some people opinions, and it happens that I feel what you feel, but I thought about it and look at the other side.

- If you believe that lelouch loved kallen and think that the infos from the side materials are real proofs about lelouch's feelings, then you doesn't understand when someone says that he/she doesn't think that it's that clear. So you feel annoyed and think the others just deny it for the sake of being annoying.

- On the other sides (shirlulu, cluclu etc.), we see things differently and we do the same mistakes. I mean, "seeing the kalulu fans talking as if lelouch's feelings were a fact/canon" annoys us because we have another opinion about the side materials.

At this point, what to do? Since no one will change their perspective, we should let the people talk and only grumble when one of us (the fandom as a whole) try to force his/her opinions on other people. And so, we should avoid some bad wording that makes people think that for instance "the others are not smart enough to understand it". And also, to avoid the sarcastic comments.

It's a new year, try to take good resolutions.
Old 2009-01-11, 10:17   Link #869
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
Seconded for epic truth Narona! When you watch a show you're going to see what you want to see. For me I see Kalulu, but I understand why some people don't think Kalulu has any base what-so-ever.

Example: I see Lelouch pushing Kallen away near the end of R2 because she was one person he couldn't afford to lose while people from the CluClu fandom will say that while he pushed her away to save her, he kept C.C. close because she was more important to him/needed by him.

In the end, the I feel the shipping war is kind of dead and whatever people believe now isn't going to be changed with words.
Old 2009-01-11, 11:03   Link #870
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, maybe it's time to say it. I mean, to calm down. I don't agree with some people opinions, and it happens that I feel what you feel, but I thought about it and look at the other side.

- If you believe that lelouch loved kallen and think that the infos from the side materials are real proofs about lelouch's feelings, then you doesn't understand when someone says that he/she doesn't think that it's that clear. So you feel annoyed and think the others just deny it for the sake of being annoying.

- On the other sides (shirlulu, cluclu etc.), we see things differently and we do the same mistakes. I mean, "seeing the kalulu fans talking as if lelouch's feelings were a fact/canon" annoys us because we have another opinion about the side materials.

At this point, what to do? Since no one will change their perspective, we should let the people talk and only grumble when one of us (the fandom as a whole) try to force his/her opinions on other people. And so, we should avoid some bad wording that makes people think that for instance "the others are not smart enough to understand it". And also, to avoid the sarcastic comments.

Yes, and that's completely true.

Though, it would be nice if people were more open to other's interpretations of the show...it's an interpretation, everybody sees things differently. If anything, i see lulu loving shirley, kallen, and c.c. And please, stop the bashing!(not you narona, i mean people on this thread in general) It's just a point of view, and it's an anime, no need to get all worked up.

Last edited by miroku2192; 2009-01-11 at 11:04. Reason: to clear something up, in case it turns out the wrong way
Old 2009-01-11, 11:54   Link #871
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

Fair enough and this whole thingie, brings us to the point::
When it comes to Lelouch, there is NO SUCH THING AS CRYSTAL CLEAR concerning his romantic feelings. And this is period.
Old 2009-01-11, 11:59   Link #872
hero147

Quote:
Fair enough and this whole thingie, brings us to the point::
When it comes to Lelouch, there is NO SUCH THING AS CRYSTAL CLEAR concerning his romantic feelings. And this is period.
I think the writers killed Lelouch to avoid these shipping wars...And apparently it had the opposite effect.
But I rather have a stalemate than lose entirely, after watching True Tears.
Old 2009-01-11, 12:07   Link #873
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
I think the writers killed Lelouch to avoid these shipping wars...And apparently it had the opposite effect.
But I rather have a stalemate than lose entirely, after watching True Tears.
I'm still confused, people said that in a certain magazine or book thing, it said lulu was dead for good? Is this a "trustworthy" source? Like, if it's said in this magazine/book, there's no way for them to bring back lulu? or they won't?
Old 2009-01-11, 12:55   Link #874
incorrupts
Banned

Btw, you guys, a friend form LJ told me that in Complete Best, there are some kind of poems or something? That might actually be related to romance-something?
Anyone can confirm this for me?
Old 2009-01-11, 12:57   Link #875
Lie

Quote:
Btw, you guys, a friend form LJ told me that in Complete Best, there are some kind of poems or something? That might actually be related to romance-something?
Anyone can confirm this for me?
Kallen's...
Aishiteru...
/facepalm
...gumline...
More to come later.
Old 2009-01-11, 13:10   Link #876
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
Kallen's...
Aishiteru...
/facepalm
...gumline...
More to come later.
Oh, that she would follow Lulu everywhere if she told her the "i love you" line? That's it?
Old 2009-01-11, 13:33   Link #877
blottyparchment

Quote:
Oh, that she would follow Lulu everywhere if she told her the "i love you" line? That's it?
To hell even, as it says in a poem dedicated to Lelouch.
Old 2009-01-11, 13:51   Link #878
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
where is this poem? and what's it from?
Old 2009-01-11, 13:54   Link #879
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Ok it's getting Nasty.
Kallen loved lelouch.
lelouch loved Kallen.

This is the only truth, okay ?
Now let's get back to Arthur and Clovis.

*off*

Quote:
...MWAHAHAHAHAHA !

YOU made my day, dear Blotty. So finally, our way to understand Kallen wasn't wrong, Kallen isn't Kallen sue, but Kallen Kozuki. Kalulu is the truth !

BTW I just saw some people talking about Rivalz and Milly...I loved their reunion after the Fleija launch, but it seems Milly really saw him as a kind of little brother (her caring look on him the turn after that)

Old 2009-01-11, 13:59   Link #880
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Wow, i guess this poem could take place in two epis as well. One in 19, like literally in hell {lulz} and the other in 22, like "hell" that Lulu would create. Damn you Lelouch, was it THAT difficult to reply? Ah, hard to pretend to be something else than who you really are.
Man, i gotta say, Kallen got a magnificent-scary love there.
Closed Thread