AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-01, 11:15   Link #981
Bimber

Great chapter!
We are waiting for English translation, it's so hard.
Old 2010-07-01, 11:16   Link #982
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmmlala View Post
i once thought that when claire came out from raciella, her body content is already changed, it was just a form made from the flesh of raciella, but ofcoz that is impossible, and irene's arm would be lost too

but this time, when claire "merged" with raciella, is her physical body still kept intact? seems quite impossible.. it appears to me that it's more like dissolving in that black mass, that big "claire" body in this chapter already indicates that she is already not a human anymore, therefore, she doesn't possess the human form now, which makes the "extraction" more impossible and insensible.. i hope i won't be disappointed by some silly and stupid extraction ideas later on...

and how can claire control raciella? is that even possible? are there any hints in rafaela's last words?: "You have got something very wrong", does it have anything to deal with the body content of claire?...
so many questions...
Two reason why Clare might be able to control Racillia.
1) Racillia has a weak mind ( she thinks like an animal).
2) Racillia and Clare share memories (they are comparable, twins, recognize each other, something like that).
Old 2010-07-01, 11:17   Link #983
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
One looks like Clare's face the other might be Teresa's.
Neither of them look like neither to be honest.

All three of their faces look unrecognizable to me.

Quote:
2) Racillia and Clare share memories (they are comparable, twins, recodnize each other, something like that).
This seems the most likely - I've been saying constantly that, the Luciella inside Raciella, may feel the Rafaela in Claire and wish to "unite". It's this union that may make Claire control Raciella, or at least put them on the same side.
Old 2010-07-01, 11:18   Link #984
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Neither of them look like neither to be honest.

All three of their faces look unrecognizable to me.
look at the one on the right hair cut.
Old 2010-07-01, 11:20   Link #985
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
look at the one on the right hair cut.
....Nope, not gettting Teresa.

I think it's just wishful thinking on you guy's part; her hair seems too short...as a matter of fact: the one on the far-right looks like Claire.

The left and middle one though, no clue.
Old 2010-07-01, 11:26   Link #986
MisterJB
Warden of the West

The one on the rigth is definitively Clare, as for the left one, it could be Ophelia.
Old 2010-07-01, 11:29   Link #987
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
The one on the rigth is definitively Clare, as for the left one, it could be Ophelia.

Did Ophelia bleeding on Clare cause a soul-link? or are these faces images of important people from Clare's past? Think T-1000 from T2 but without the killing and copying of them

I need the English Scan!
Old 2010-07-01, 11:31   Link #988
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Did Ophelia bleeding on Clare cause a soul-link? or are these faces images of important people from Clare's past? Think T-1000 from T2 but without the killing and copying of them
I remember saying last chapter, how Jelly-Raciella reminded me of the T-1000's death, and how you see all the people it copied(Scary 0_0).
Old 2010-07-01, 11:33   Link #989
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I remember saying last chapter, how Jelly-Raciella reminded me of the T-1000's death, and how you see all the people it copied(Scary 0_0).
That's actually the post I was thinking of!
Old 2010-07-01, 11:37   Link #990
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
yuma is so tall compared to cynthia. Marry me yuma!!!!!!!!!!
Get in line buddy, Cause your not the only Yuma Lover around.
Old 2010-07-01, 11:40   Link #991
Ryus
The One Eyed King

chap 105 thread is up...

I moved the spoilers over there as well as our discussion about the faces
Old 2010-07-01, 11:42   Link #992
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Honestly, I'm beginning to share MisterJB's belief that that the one on the far left is Ophelia. It does look like her in her Awakened form.

I think; all 3 of them, are ones who wanted to have revenge on Priscilla: Teresa never had those feelings for her, so it make sense she isn't there.
Old 2010-07-01, 12:06   Link #993
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Tracker Dietrich is a spy, no explanation on how she was able to control the Af's. For how long will she keep using the excuse that she has to pay Helen and Deneven back? She has saved 4 ghost already.
Old 2010-08-02, 02:09   Link #994
Gooral
Banned

Sorry for digging this topic up but I wouldn't be me if I haven't written at least one post in a Claymore chapter thread.

Despite many dramatic scenes and mass destruction in Berserk style I didn't like this chapter much. It wasn't awful of course but I found it rather schematic. Priscilla with one attack pwned the statue. What's funny she had much more trouble with the poles and was stalled by them but sth 1000x stronger she could annihilate in seconds (and please, don't take an analogy into this, sth like you would have more difficulties with killing all the flies than a big pig. Priscilla isn't human, she's supposed to be faster than this fly. Besides, humans can ignore flies, she could have ignored poles also if she was so awesome). Later she announced that she will attack with her whole power only now (although gernot's translation makes it look much better but I'm translating what I've written 2 months ago on Polish forum) which is standard in Bleach, not in Claymore. Yeah, why would Priscilla go all out, she could as well tap her opponent and wish it would be enough... She's not human and she has super-regenerative abilities maybe that's why she wanted to not waste energy if possible but normally I would think that in a fight you go all out. I only hope that she won't tell us later (maybe in 106th chapter) that not only will she use all of her power (go all out in MS version) but also the power of Universe or sth (I hate maximal max, i.e. bankai after bankai).
I also have to mention retarded Helen. I have no idea how could she not notice that Clare was missing from her arm-hold (even if she noticed and only thought that Clare was laying peacefully near her she deserved a medal for her stupidity). She had a simple task of carrying unconscious Clare with her and protecting her as much as she could and she failed completely. Yagi must hate her, otherwise he wouldn't make such an idiot out of her.
As for Clare, she should have died after receiving such serious injury. Many Claymores (even partially awakened ones like Jean) died with lesser wounds and she lost half of her lower body. What's more there should have been this critical point Rubel was talking about so it looks like that Clare is not a Claymore any more (now it's obvious she's not).

Edit:
Shiek, I'll answer your question later .
Old 2010-08-10, 00:10   Link #995
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Well, I like your digging @Gooral., nicely and adorably put.
Closed Thread