AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-02, 20:32   Link #1
luvv777
hokage sama

sharingan > kyubi?

after watching shippuden intro, kyubi says this "eyes with such power and chakra more sinister than my own...", are they trying to tell here that the sharingan is stronger than the kyubi? ...and here i thought the kyubi was the strongest
luvv777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 20:37   Link #2
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for manga :
Old 2007-03-02, 20:43   Link #3
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I think he is saying that Sasuke's chakra is more evil than his.

We've seen no indication that Sharingan is "stronger" than Kyuubi.

Personally I am shocked they showed that scene at the beginning of Shipuuden.

It is a MAJOR spoiler to future events which they have turned into a teaser (although it looks great, very cinematic despite them overdoing it a little).

Here is a working theory which I think is incredibly detailed that may be related to Kyuubi's connection to the Uchiha:

Spoiler for The Dark History of Uchiha *May contain some manga spoilers*:
Old 2007-03-02, 21:03   Link #4
xcad

agree with shurikenjay. sinister doesnt mean stronger. just more evil..darker.. smthg like that.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 22:32   Link #5
Q_Falconer
Storm Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post
I think he is saying that Sasuke's chakra is more evil than his.

We've seen no indication that Sharingan is "stronger" than Kyuubi.

Personally I am shocked they showed that scene at the beginning of Shipuuden.

It is a MAJOR spoiler to future events which they have turned into a teaser (although it looks great, very cinematic despite them overdoing it a little).

Here is a working theory which I think is incredibly detailed that may be related to Kyuubi's connection to the Uchiha:

Spoiler for The Dark History of Uchiha *May contain some manga spoilers*:
I already posted this on another thread, paraphrased of course, but yeah. I totally agree with you. However, I think that Kyuubi saw Madara as a powerful ninja, but nothing more. Since he was rather impressed by Madara's Sharingan powers, he decided to lend Madara his chakra to help defeat the Tengu Demon. That was it. But do think that Kyuubi sensed the Tengu Demon's blood within Madara, and thus Sasuke as well.
Q_Falconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 01:18   Link #6
mattuchiha

He simply says that at the maxium the sharingan can over power the kyuubi

WHY DO YOU THINK SASUKE BEAT NARUTO!!!

Weak Mangekyou Sharingan > Lower Kyuubi
mattuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 01:23   Link #7
diners13

well kyubi is surely stronger than sharingan if ninetails was free and not inside naruto...
diners13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 08:09   Link #8
Ichimaru

sinister doesnt mean more powerful, look up the thesisaurus....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 20:00   Link #9
luvv777
hokage sama

i do know that sinister means more evil, ominous but in the anime shippuuden intro, i believe they implied that the sharingan is stronger than the kyubi since of that qoute and right after sasuke crushes the kyubi's image easily. whatever happened to the godlike presence of the ninetailed fox

in the whole story, i think of the kyubi as the strongest being but after seeing the incident, i dont even know what is going on
luvv777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 20:25   Link #10
tatami
back in black

how can an eye can be more powerfull then a creature? i mean sharingan is a special eye only n_n
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 21:13   Link #11
xcad

im not really sure. =/ but imo, kyuubi is saying that sasuke's sharingan is has more power than other sharingans, and sasuke's chakra feel is much more evil.
Old 2007-03-03, 22:31   Link #12
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvv777 View Post
after watching shippuden intro, kyubi says this "eyes with such power and chakra more sinister than my own...", are they trying to tell here that the sharingan is stronger than the kyubi? ...and here i thought the kyubi was the strongest
This is just another one of the many ways in the series it is proven that Sasuke is superior to Naruto. And especially seeing as how the kyuubi said it himself, it must be true. If this doesnt prove once and for all that Sasuke is better than Naruto, i dont know what will.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-03-04 at 02:43.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 00:59   Link #13
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvv777 View Post
i do know that sinister means more evil, ominous but in the anime shippuuden intro, i believe they implied that the sharingan is stronger than the kyubi since of that qoute and right after sasuke crushes the kyubi's image easily. whatever happened to the godlike presence of the ninetailed fox

in the whole story, i think of the kyubi as the strongest being but after seeing the incident, i dont even know what is going on
Kyuubi never implied the Sharingan was more powerful than it, just more cursed, simple as that. As to what it means by "more cursed" is yet to be known. Also about Sasake crushing the Kyuubi's image, well...

Spoiler:
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 01:29   Link #14
xcad

well, sasuke may be powerful. but we have yet to have an actual fight between the current sasuke and naruto so we cannot tell.

kyuubi merely acknowledged that sasuke is powerful and evil. however, just from that we cannot automatically assume that sasuke will beat naruto.
Old 2007-03-04, 01:41   Link #15
Q_Falconer
Storm Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Kyuubi never implied the Sharingan was more powerful than it, just more cursed, simple as that. As to what it means by "more cursed" is yet to be known. Also about Sasake crushing the Kyuubi's image, well...

Spoiler:
Like I said before, the whole Naruto-at-the-prison-gate-thing is just a visual representation of Naruto's true interaction with Kyuubi, nothing more. It's in his mind, and as such, Sasuke is able to perceive the goings-on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcad View Post
well, sasuke may be powerful. but we have yet to have an actual fight between the current sasuke and naruto so we cannot tell.

kyuubi merely acknowledged that sasuke is powerful and evil. however, just from that we cannot automatically assume that sasuke will beat naruto.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-04, 02:04   Link #16
xcad

that might be. if the theory is true, den it'll be a clash between the vessel and the decendent of 2 demons. COOL. xD
Old 2007-03-04, 02:46   Link #17
Q_Falconer
Storm Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcad View Post
that might be. if the theory is true, den it'll be a clash between the vessel and the decendent of 2 demons. COOL. xD
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-04, 04:30   Link #18
shankss
CP10

Spoiler:
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 05:58   Link #19
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
This is just another one of the many ways in the series it is proven that Sasuke is superior to Naruto. And especially seeing as how the kyuubi said it himself, it must be true. If this doesnt prove once and for all that Sasuke is better than Naruto, i dont know what will.
I don't see how that's proof that Sasuke is superior to Naruto...all it does is state that Sasuke is powerful, which we know, and that his chakra is more sinister. The Kitsune wasn't saying: "Holy shit, dude! That MS r0xx0rz teh h1zz13!!!!!11 He's so much stronger than me and stuff...d00d!!"
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 08:54   Link #20
Jndmr2

if it true that sasuke can stop naruto from taping into the nine tail power; then sasuke has nothing to fear from naruto. Not because naruto is weak, but because naruto now lose a hugh advantage. sorry to the naruto fanboy, but the sasuke fanboy must be happen with this.
Jndmr2 is offline   Reply With Quote