AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-10-27, 02:39   Link #661
JediNight
キズランダム

So... last time I watched Naruto was around ep130 when the filler started. I don't see a sticky or anything so ... is there any real info on when the storyline episodes start again and I can start watching again? =D
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 03:16   Link #662
Blaine

Nothing has been confirmed when the kakashi gaiden or part 2 will air, it is still fillers.

Last edited by Blaine; 2006-10-30 at 16:03.
Blaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-02, 16:43   Link #663
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Is there a holiday in Japan this week? Or is Kishi just taking a break?
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-02, 17:02   Link #664
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
Is there a holiday in Japan this week? Or is Kishi just taking a break?
Spoiler:

November 3 (national holiday)
Culture Day (bunka no hi):
A day for promotion of culture and the love for freedom and peace. On the culture day, schools and the government award certain persons for their special, cultural activities.

This could be the case, or it might not be, but most likely. Also.....

February 14
Valentine's Day:

In Japan, women give chocolates to men on Valentine's Day. It is not a national holiday. Please visit our Valentine's Day page for more information.

March 14
White Day:

The opposite of Valentine's Day: Men give cakes or chocolates to women. It is not a national holiday. Please visit our White Day page for more information.

Lmao I had to mention this >.>; why dont we have a opposite day like this?? Sure we have Valentine's day but unlike in Japan where Woman give chocolates to men, Over here its the Men doing all the work. On top of that T_T They have white day which is the opposite but.. >.> wheres our White day where the woman should return the favor... BOO!

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-11-02 at 17:17.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-03, 21:52   Link #665
minuteman

i have a question why do the fathers of team asuma not ware there village head bands?
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-03, 22:06   Link #666
Xelsol

They may be wearing them somewhere other than their heads. You see it all through Naruto, alot of them wear the headband on thier waists, neck, arm, leg, w/e.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 14:29   Link #667
minuteman

i know i checked them all over and saw nothing?
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 05:04   Link #668
ZiouX
I'm a Native American...

Location: Within the limitless wasteland of inner America (Colorado)
Um...This is a rather stupid and very obscene question in ways, one could say but, I am curious.

In that part of the anime, since I just started watching it, Where Rock Lee, the Bowl cut having Bruce Lee wanna be with the Doll Eyes, is in that weird sun set hug crying situation with his teacher after Lee basically kicks Sasuke's ass...

Is that like a sort of Socrates style teacher to student gay hug?

With how the music is played, and how Naruto comments on it, and how Sakura responds, my mind came to that very wrong conclusion.

~Or~

Is it just me big a homophobic fool and they are just an overly affectionate teacher/student combo? or is it what I am thinking it is?

Someone answering this question would mean a world to me since that little moment caught me off guard and left me thinking that I might be in store for more of this in the coming episodes of this anime.

Thanks to ye in advance.

Last edited by ZiouX; 2006-11-08 at 05:05. Reason: Reason!? To hell with the reason!
ZiouX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 08:16   Link #669
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiouX View Post
Um...This is a rather stupid and very obscene question in ways, one could say but, I am curious.

In that part of the anime, since I just started watching it, Where Rock Lee, the Bowl cut having Bruce Lee wanna be with the Doll Eyes, is in that weird sun set hug crying situation with his teacher after Lee basically kicks Sasuke's ass...

With how the music is played, and how Naruto comments on it, and how Sakura responds, my mind came to that very wrong conclusion.

~Or~

Is it just me big a homophobic fool and they are just an overly affectionate teacher/student combo? or is it what I am thinking it is?

Someone answering this question would mean a world to me since that little moment caught me off guard and left me thinking that I might be in store for more of this in the coming episodes of this anime.

Thanks to ye in advance.

Second reason, I wont call you homophobic, but, its just Teacher Student/ affection (to its highest level), Gai loves Rock Lee because he saw something special in him, something that reminded him on himself, as Lee looks up to Gai as a role model, there is some sort of Fraternal love.

And when you look at it, is not even as close as what we got to see between Zabuza and Haku.
Old 2006-11-08, 12:08   Link #670
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiouX View Post

~Or~

Thanks to ye in advance.

For sure, second reason. Although I would not go as far as to call you homophobic, you might be one, but who really knows. None the less that was just a joke one of those funny moments, Lee and Gai has been through allot together as student and teacher their relationship is nothing more then that, like two best friends to the max or Teacher Student/ affection (to its highest level) (As Rurik Stated), because you are at such an early stage in the anime you have not seen yet the things Lee and Gai has been through together, but you will.

Also, A Interview with Masashi Kishimoto has shown that Rock Lee, and Sakura Haruno were meant as symbols of Human weakness at first. Just a little something extra I thought you might like to know.
Old 2006-11-08, 13:19   Link #671
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have rather diffrent take on that its funny when I started watching Naruto in 03 I always assumed Rock Lee was Gai's illegimate son
Old 2006-11-09, 06:51   Link #672
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
i thought that someone mention about why naruto are not using kyubi during filler..
is there realy a reason for that ? and if is there is a reason what is it :confuse:

RedFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 07:09   Link #673
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
He has gone Kyubi in fillers, such as against that stupid water guy (If I recall correctly)
I guess there just isnt anything that would emotially upset him to unleash more of the Kyubi then that since they wont show Sasuke in fillers.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 11:06   Link #674
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Alright, so the last time I watched Naruto was.. last year or something.

It was a couple of episodes, where the Naruto-team is on a minor mission. They first meet some old woman and her son, who have some kind of curry shop in the woods. Later they meet evil ninjas, who like to bury villagepeople alive. One of them can throw lightning I think.
Those eps where so boring, that I stopped watching until now!
Wow, what an impact!

Now, I want to take a look at what happened with Naruto, but have no clue, where I left. Anyone know, what ep number those eps describred above could be?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 12:02   Link #675
Xelsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Alright, so the last time I watched Naruto was.. last year or something.

It was a couple of episodes, where the Naruto-team is on a minor mission. They first meet some old woman and her son, who have some kind of curry shop in the woods. Later they meet evil ninjas, who like to bury villagepeople alive. One of them can throw lightning I think.
Those eps where so boring, that I stopped watching until now!
Wow, what an impact!

Now, I want to take a look at what happened with Naruto, but have no clue, where I left. Anyone know, what ep number those eps describred above could be?
The last episode of that arc is 157.
Old 2006-11-15, 01:25   Link #676
dillon12345

question about the show

can someone tell me which episode it is when naruto and sasuke fight after 2 years ?
dillon12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 02:27   Link #677
Xelsol

First: There is a thread for questions. Namely the "Naruto Q&A" thread.
Second: The anime has not made it into the 2.5 year timeskip, yet.
Third:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-11-19, 14:59   Link #678
DestinyFate
Shana <3

I want to ask a question: how naruto survive the ryuuka no jutsu in the beginning of episode 129?? he took a direct hit
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 17:08   Link #679
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
It's filler, so it needs no explanation. He wouldn't have survived if it was Kishimoto work.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 23:17   Link #680
DestinyFate
Shana <3

another question from episode 134: why sasuke vomit blood in the end of the fight?? is it because of the effects of the cursed seal or is it effect from the rasengan??
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a