Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-03, 12:31   Link #1861
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... oh no... i know where THAT train of thought leads to...

am I personally the only one around here who's still scarred by Yamadako-chan?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 12:37   Link #1862
shadowii

Cruz turning into a woman......blade would love that, so would kuchinashi, and every other pervert in the series.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 12:57   Link #1863
Homura7

I've been having this feeling all the time. It's very likely Cruz will stay in his female persona forever.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 13:05   Link #1864
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The Cruz's hair will turn blue and later on have that 0079 choker on her neck. Yes your herd me right. HER.
Old 2009-12-03, 13:06   Link #1865
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Then Cruz's hair will turn sky blue and later on have that 0079 choker on her neck. Yes your herd me right. HER.
Do you really think you're the only one who noticed this? Ask shadowii with whom I talked recently for details

And with this, female Christ and the 12 female apostles will be born. Talk you about gender switch

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-03 at 13:18.
Old 2009-12-03, 13:29   Link #1866
shadowii

I hope not though, i like Cruz as a boy. Plus it looses his fake gag kink they set up for him and wouldnt be nearly as funny.
Old 2009-12-03, 13:39   Link #1867
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
I hope not though, i like Cruz as a boy. Plus it looses his fake gag kink they set up for him and wouldnt be near as funny.
As much as you mainly may not like, she's most likely him. Her talk about Blade's choker says all. Though I'm sure the gags would be as or even funnier

I think this could be a good final epilogue for Needless:

Quote:
Black Madam: Hello, Eve-san!

Eve: (earbreaking loudly voice) Did Adam really came back...!!!?

*later*

*After crashing her motorbike on Cain's face*

Eve: Welcome back, Adam! (hug).

Adam N.: What the hell, Eve! Look what have you done! And this is not some kind of lesbianic scene!

Eve: But you're a girl.

Adam N.: I'm not!!!

Eve: Tehehehe... And shouldn't you call me "Nee-san"?

Adam N: Whatever, Eve nee-san...

Eve: Tehehehe
Switching names.
Old 2009-12-03, 13:46   Link #1868
shadowii

you cant just say shes most likely him, its still an idea with no real basis. A fun idea, but an idea none the less. It would not explain why eves genes gave him hair and attacks like adam blade either or why he would give up his last name and adopt her last name.

This is what i mean dont just make up an epilogue, yours contradicts an established manga fact
Eve literally tried to beat him up when he accidently called her nee-san she resents being called "big" in any form.

It much funnier when hes a boy dressed up in girls clothes, and funny is essentail to the manga
Old 2009-12-03, 13:54   Link #1869
Homura7

Quote:
you cant just say shes most likely him, its still an idea with no real basis. A fun idea, but an idea none the less. It would not explain why eves genes gave him hair and attacks like adam blade either or why he would give up his last name and adopt her last name.
For Adam's hair and Zero: Eden cells-> Christ's cells-> Christ's hair color-> Sky blue -> Missing Byakugou Saten talked about + Eden cells = Zero

As for her last name, she saved his life many times, right? (From Uten, killer girl squad, Aruka...), and who knows how many more things she'll do for him.

Quote:
This is what i mean dont just make up an epilogue, yours contradicts an established manga fact
Eve literally tried to beat him up when he accidently called her nee-san she resents being called "big" in any form.
But people change and grow fond towards the ones they care. In fact, Eve's thoughts of Cruz began to change in ch 54.

Quote:
It much funnier when hes a boy dressed up in girls clothes, and funny is essentail to the manga
There's many ways to bring funny gags, don't complain for just that

Cruz the main hero wasn't in both Needless 1 and 2 prototypes, my ass.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-03 at 14:04.
Old 2009-12-03, 14:03   Link #1870
shadowii

^
Arclight has white hair, eve has dark blue, cyclops had red, despite all having eden cells.

Eve feelings changed a bit at the end of the prologue hence

but also

Kurusu I just dont think you should be so anxious to prove a theory we just thought of today that could easily be proven wrong in one or two months if something related to either comes up. and i cant help but feel yamada would be something stuck to him in a new name.

and seriously just ask pirateking he/she obviously knows more about it then we do, and dont use that language just because you dont like the answer. If he wasnt in the prototype he wasnt in the prototype.
Old 2009-12-03, 14:07   Link #1871
Sekirei07

Cruz's body has become a bit more female lately like with his curves. His "little boy" almost looks none existence now too.

But wow that is an interesting theory, the Eden Cells that Cruz get change him to the female we see in the epilogue.

But that would mean that Blade would have to die by the end... and give his body to Cruz so that he could survive (only way I can see him gaining Blade's choker.

I don;t want Blade to die though
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 14:08   Link #1872
Homura7

Whatever, I'm pretty much convinced now. And one more proof there's no way to create a new Christ no matter what. No reincarnation, no descendant, but something 100% original and well developed.

Also, I was wondering why Adam N. called herself "sister" and not "big sister" as it should be. Now I know why.

I'm sorry, Sekirei07, but the way she talks about Blade (indirectly) pretty much means his head was separated from the body
Old 2009-12-03, 14:09   Link #1873
shadowii

^
his little boy is plainly visable in the hatfield water bondage scene
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/55164/21
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...2?t=1259867483
what do you call that between his legs a baseball
hatfields not gawking at nothing a boy thats looks like aruka thats how he knew.
the cover on chapter 73 says girls in question mark because its a joke.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-03 at 14:43.
Old 2009-12-03, 14:21   Link #1874
Sekirei07

well yea but you got to admit that he is very small/hairless and his body curvature seems to be increasing.

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/58734/3

He "had" a fairly boyish body with minor abs and chest

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...0?t=1259867909

but as he is now....

It may be changing him.
Old 2009-12-03, 14:26   Link #1875
shadowii

about the hairless part, behold the creation of yamada-ko
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/50847/5
that one makes his little boy look smaller than the hatfield one

lets just see next chapter what clothes he wears, i do know this though: Blade, Disk, and Kuchinashi would be happy, Aruka might like having a sister more than a brother, and Mio would love having Cruz be her Kouhai in full.
But if he does, their all probably going to switch to calling him Yamada for good. (as disk and mio are currently)

Uh just to mention it Kurusu. (I am so getting a bash for this one)
The japanese wiki has thus far labled Blade the hero of the story and Cruz as the other main character.

And just have to say how funny this is that for fifty pages i've been hearing cruz the third and cruz already having all the powers and now its flip floping to him being Adam Neuchwanstein, when one week ago the general concensus was adam N was not even canon

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-03 at 14:52.
Old 2009-12-03, 14:41   Link #1876
Homura7

Quote:
Uh just to mention it Kurusu. (I am so getting a bash for this one)
The japanese wiki has thus far labled Blade the hero of the story and Cruz as the other main character.
Cruz has been always the main character, but the role of hero was played by Blade obviously, because he couldn't fight. After chapter 50, Cruz's role as hero has been exponentially increased with each chapter. It's just a matter of time til Blade's comes to an end.

Quote:
And just have to say how funny this is that for fifty pages i've been hearing cruz the third and cruz already having all the powers and now its flip floping to him being the same as Adam Neuchwanstein
When you look at the details more carefully, those things happen a lot.

And...

Cruz: Oni-chan / Aruka: Nee-san

Adam N.: Ne-san / Who's the Nee-san? Guess yourselves.

And now I'm finally convinced. Kami has the whole Needless story already planned, from the beggining to the end.
Old 2009-12-03, 14:54   Link #1877
Sekirei07

But I honestly do not think he will become female, hell females can donate blood and organs to males and nothing happens. (atleast in the real world)
Old 2009-12-03, 14:55   Link #1878
shadowii

^
thats what i mean though dont be so convinced, all Cruz has to do is display a power completely different from anything before (or has his origin reveal his lives circumstance) and the theory falls apart. Kami probably did have an idea from beginning how it should go, but the story can easily take twists that we would never see coming that adds whole dimentions to the story. Its not one easy line where the end is clear.

Here were my comments on detail holes in their connection:

japan wiki also says that adam neuchwanstein cannot remember her past

how does them being the same (because of eve's transfer) work into her established experimented on by Simeon and then deemed failure product origin and that adam C wanted to "recover" her.

and we argued that cruz has a power now (because of the surviving falling off the cliff thing), so why get zero later, does that even work?

Also it has Adam N as a sister and black Mother as the mother of the church, why her and not Adam N/Cruz

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-03 at 15:08.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:02   Link #1879
Adam Cruz

Ep 23 for needless

http://www.gogoanime.com/needless-23...ess-episode-23

Remember to thank Adam Cruz and compliment his beastly smile.
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 15:06   Link #1880
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
Ep 23 for needless

http://www.gogoanime.com/needless-23...ess-episode-23

Remember to thank Adam Cruz and compliment his beastly smile.
well Ca12nag3 this certainly ends the follow the manga idea for the anime.
but that scene was quite emotional, i have to admit kind the liked the episode having accepted its not like the manga

Tags
action, comedy, seinen