2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-19, 21:52   Link #1421
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Suzaku does not think there is a new Zero; he still think Lulu is Zero. Thus the quickest way is to bring Lulu in for a short time, not necessarily arrested. A few minutes talking with the fake Lulu, or the inability to find Lulu in general, would have been more than enough evidence for what he needed.

Perhaps the worst part of using Refrain, is that Kallen might start talking about the time when Lulu was still known to be Zero. Suzaku would never be sure if Kallen was talking about events in season 1 or season 2.
Suzaku suspects that there is no new Zero. I meant "new" Zero as the second season Zero. Indeed, he still thinks that Lelouch is still Zero but the fact is that he need to confirm it. There just may be a new Zero so that is why interrogating Kallen is to confirm whether if Lelouch is Zero. He cannot be certain as there is no concrete proof, only his intuition.

Indeed, sometimes I just don't see why he ever thought of using Refrain. It is kinda, like you said, what a stupid guy would do. But there could be another side to it; he may be using it as a shock device if he knows about Kallen past with Refrain. It may just scare her into confessing. Though the scary part is, I really think he might use it.

If he does use it, then I do have to label him as stupid, since as you have said again, there is no telling whether or not if Kallen is talking about season one or two. But since he is stupid, he might believe season one events happened in season two
Old 2008-07-19, 21:56   Link #1422
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
If he does use it, then I do have to label him as stupid, since as you have said again, there is no telling whether or not if Kallen is talking about season one or two. But since he is stupid, he might believe season one events happened in season two
On the general, most people agree that this is a rather idiotic method on his part if what he is after is answers.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 22:02   Link #1423
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
On the general, most people agree that this is a rather idiotic method on his part if what he is after is answers.
Yep, unless, Sunrise made it into something like a interrogation drug. By taking one to a happy place and thus they are more willing to talk...

But I can't see how it could continue unless they did the above. If it didn't work and Kallen start blabbering, it is going to just be a waste of a scene. So I think Suzaku is going to think Lelouch is Zero after this no matter if the info is correct or not.
Old 2008-07-19, 22:21   Link #1424
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Yep, unless, Sunrise made it into something like a interrogation drug. By taking one to a happy place and thus they are more willing to talk...

But I can't see how it could continue unless they did the above. If it didn't work and Kallen start blabbering, it is going to just be a waste of a scene. So I think Suzaku is going to think Lelouch is Zero after this no matter if the info is correct or not.
I agree if Suzaku injects her, we get a flashback for sure. Then because its crazy CG universe she will tell Suzaku what he wants to hear despite what we have seen from the drug
Old 2008-07-19, 22:23   Link #1425
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
OK. this is it, guys. episode 15 will be aired this evening but they will focus about the truth about lelouch's mom first. then when the rollo thing would be settled?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 22:31   Link #1426
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
OK. this is it, guys. episode 15 will be aired this evening but they will focus about the truth about lelouch's mom first. then when the rollo thing would be settled?
I don't think Rolo will be settled for a couple more episodes at least. It really seems Lelouch wants him to die in battle and I think the bomb is still planted on Rolo's Vincent.

Last edited by Verist; 2008-07-19 at 22:42.
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 22:34   Link #1427
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I don't think Rolo will be settled for a couple more episodes at least. It really seems Lelouch want him to die in battle and I think the bomb is still planted on Rolo's Vincent.
Let's hope Arthur dosen't start wandering around and walking across any keyboards and switches....

....unless of course, when Rolo is practicing drills in the Vincent of course.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 23:09   Link #1428
Sander RX

Can anyone tell me what that geass boy(or was it a girl) did ,that Lelouch hasnt done in first episodes of both seasons?
If you judge that action then you could also judge Lelouch killing evil Brittanian mass-murderers,becuase from that childs point of view OoBK's are the same.
However,those children really are dangerous,because in ep.13 Cornelia says that one mustnt lower their guard around a geass user no matter the age and VV agrees.
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 23:11   Link #1429
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
Can anyone tell me what that geass boy(or was it a girl) did ,that Lelouch hasnt done in first episodes of both seasons?
If you judge that action then you could also judge Lelouch killing evil Brittanian mass-murderers,becuase from that childs point of view OoBK's are the same.
However,those children really are dangerous,because in ep.13 Cornelia says that one mustnt lower their guard around a geass user no matter the age and VV agrees.
Exactly. When their own creator says they're dangerous, who are we to argue otherwise?
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 23:25   Link #1430
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
What's even more idiotic is if it produces the result that he needs to confirm that Lelouch is Zero.

Quote:
Well yeah I mean if you come after them with machine guns of course they are going to defend themselves. It baffles me that people think that these kids should've just laid down and allow themselves to get shot.

And given the history of Geass, can you blame them? (From what we've seen of CC they seem to have been persecuted for quite some time now so they obviously aren't going to take lightly to strangers).

Then you add in people like Barlety, how many people down there were held against their will to work for VV?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 23:30   Link #1431
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It didn't seem like V.V. was a well-liked leader, apparently. He scared the shit out of Bartley and some of the scientists were willing to go with C.C., despite her being in an enemy machine. They certainly preferred her as a leader than they do V.V..
Old 2008-07-19, 23:32   Link #1432
Sander RX

However,they arent unredeemable.What makes Rollo Rollo?Well the way he upbrought does.He is just like any other child assasin or child soldier.Devoid of things like love and why he clings to Lelouch is because he found family in him.
What's holding Lelouch from going Charles on them and giving them a new life,while having CC,Rollo and Jerry to ensure he doesnt get reverse raped or using Rollo's influence to persu...ah yeah I forgot,he is plain pissed and doesnt care about them anyway...
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 23:38   Link #1433
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
It didn't seem like V.V. was a well-liked leader, apparently. He scared the shit out of Bartley and some of the scientists were willing to go with C.C., despite her being in an enemy machine. They certainly preferred her as a leader than they do V.V..
I'm thinking it would've been advantageous for Lelouch had Bartely and his team survived. They would've been more than helpful to him.

Quote:
However,they arent unredeemable.What makes Rollo Rollo?Well the way he upbrought does.He is just like any other child assasin or child soldier.Devoid of things like love and why he clings to Lelouch is because he found family in him.
If we are to assume that these kids were kidnapped and experiminated on, then one can argue that they have a right to a free life that they've been robbed of which again is possible through Lelouch's geass.

Rolo on the other hand is a lost cause but these 7 year olds shouldn't have been out doing what he's been doing yet.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 02:15   Link #1434
Crontica

Quote:
Not at all, the Intelligence Agency doesn't have to "have a problem" to give the wrong data; it is the data they observed. Suzaku knows Lelouch is smart, but the problem is does he think Lelouch is smart enough to be able to avoid being caught by the Intelligence Agency. If he does, he has no reason to doubt the Intelligence Agency, only the data given to him.

Kallen may not have up to date info, but that doesn't change the fact the she worked with the "new" Zero. And with that, Suzaku has his reason to interrogate Kallen about the "new" Zero's identity.
IF suzaku was using a reliable truth serum then by all means that is the best option. but he is not. he is using a chemically unstable drug that at best only turns the victim crazy too crazy to get any spark truth from them even a 8 year old can tell that its a stupid way to get information.
Old 2008-07-21, 16:31   Link #1435
wtfftw

this ep was balling.

Lulu totally took out that facility and i have to say that it was a good thing because those experiments and the stuff they were doing there was simply inhuman.

Why is that suzubaka cant do 1 thing correctly. He blames lulu while he left kallen alone. the guy is insane

Last edited by wtfftw; 2008-07-21 at 16:53.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 03:31   Link #1436
Isegrim

Found on /a/:

Spoiler for screencap:

R2 takes place in 2018 a.t.b., but on Shirley's coffin says she died in 2017... hum, time paradox? This seems to obvious for a mistake... did I get something wrong ?
Old 2008-07-25, 03:35   Link #1437
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Typo is a more logical explanation.
Old 2008-07-25, 03:41   Link #1438
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

TIME PARADOX.

... sorry. But yeah, most likely a typo.
Old 2008-08-16, 16:10   Link #1439
Orin GA

I like how more people in this thread were up and arms about suzuka trying to use refrain on karen, which in no way would have killed her, than Lelouch ordering the massacre of everyone. High-Larious

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
he has to kill the kids because they will use geass on them and kill them
they're all like mini Rollo's in there.. yes it is horrible but the cult has to end somehow
besides he's angry.. we hate Suzaku cause he's hitting below the belt, having someone captured and then mind raping her with refrain.. that's is just low and dishonourfull
Like when LL erased shirleys memories in season 1.

Reading thru old posts are fun
Orin GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 16:14   Link #1440
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orin GA View Post
I like how more people in this thread were up and arms about suzuka trying to use refrain on karen, which in no way would have killed her, than Lelouch ordering the massacre of everyone. High-Larious
Hell of a bump there. No one cares for nameless characters, and as those kids prove the cult wasn't exactly defenseless. Lelouch couldn't deal with the man, so he dealt with the cause. Suzaku was trying to drug a prisoner for something that would have taken him five minutes to figure out through normal methods.