AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-07, 15:42   Link #81
Yorae_paladin1

anyone know where to get good summaries seems work online translation has been either slowed considerably or halted
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2011-05-17, 12:59   Link #82
shaselai

volume 11 out recently...
vol 10 spoilers
Spoiler for vol 10:
Old 2011-06-04, 12:50   Link #83
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I have one thing to say about the recent chapter....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! T_T
Old 2011-07-06, 20:38   Link #84
Random Wanderer

As volume 10 is now finally available in the US, I have at last been able to read it.

Spoiler:

To put it simply, things are getting really freaking bad. And the next officially translated volume won't be released in the US until NEXT JANUARY! WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO ME?!
Old 2011-07-06, 21:43   Link #85
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
As volume 10 is now finally available in the US, I have at last been able to read it.

Spoiler:

To put it simply, things are getting really freaking bad. And the next officially translated volume won't be released in the US until NEXT JANUARY! WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO ME?!
What'd you expect, The Three Great Vampire Lords (now just two) have been playing dirty from the beginning, it's obvious what they want and will go out of their way to get it. Despite how things are bad, there's always something that turns it all around. It's just a matter of who does it and how will it be done.
Old 2011-07-06, 22:51   Link #86
Random Wanderer

Spoiler:
Old 2011-07-08, 20:11   Link #87
paladin313

You know, this really sucks. You know now that she's going to be forced to marry Rozenmann, or he's going to rape her, one of the two. However, she could always turn the tables on him, kill him and still have his child. Yet, the one thing I know is this: I despise tragedy in stories like this, in that, if the bund is destroyed, and everyone has to go back into hiding and obscurity, I may swear off manga in general forever, because they are too often fatalistic like this! It ticks me off when they shaft the heroes like that! I would not stand for it! It so sucks! I hate when people play with emotions like that and then shafts you, and sits back and laughs because you spent your money on this, and then have this happen! It was like this at the end of Chibi Vampire, and then at end of the Tutu anime. It really burns me!
Old 2011-07-09, 00:35   Link #88
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin313 View Post
You know, this really sucks. You know now that she's going to be forced to marry Rozenmann, or he's going to rape her, one of the two. However, she could always turn the tables on him, kill him and still have his child. Yet, the one thing I know is this: I despise tragedy in stories like this, in that, if the bund is destroyed, and everyone has to go back into hiding and obscurity, I may swear off manga in general forever, because they are too often fatalistic like this! It ticks me off when they shaft the heroes like that! I would not stand for it! It so sucks! I hate when people play with emotions like that and then shafts you, and sits back and laughs because you spent your money on this, and then have this happen! It was like this at the end of Chibi Vampire, and then at end of the Tutu anime. It really burns me!
The tragic end has not yet been guaranteed: if it had been, I would not still be reading this series, because tragic endings affect me rather unpleasantly, and I prefer to avoid doing that to myself. The surprising thing about the author for this manga is that he is able to simultaneously convince me that he is willing to go total BAD END for everyone, and that he intends to save everyone at the last minute and pull an "earn your happy ending" happy ending out of this. That's what keeps me reading here, because there's always the tension of believing that he's willing to let Telomere kill Yuki and have Mina raped and imprisoned forever by Rozenmann, and yet I can still hope that somehow someone will save them in time, instead.
Old 2011-07-09, 01:48   Link #89
paladin313

Thank you for your calm words. I guess I can wait, too. However, at least she can be her full grown self now. I just can't believe Bourgiani. He would have been the one you least expected to be involved the way he was! If she can have the noble child without having to surrender her kingdom, then it works out for her in the end, sooner or later. Since she can only have one child, then her and Akira could be together as man and wife after the fact, though. In fact, I have a neat picture as a desktop of her as a full adult, clothed casually, with Akira in full wolf form, being led by her on a leash, and I can only guess that this would the the sense of humor they both share. (Hey, you would almost WANT a mugger to try something!)

In addition, I guess this is what fan fiction is for, and I am an avid writer of it. I have done a crossover with Chibi Vampire, (which is five novels now,) and started it in the fifth novel as a prequel to these events, and then adjusted the known story to be as it would have been had all the characters and the OC's that I have in it would have been a part from the start. I have heard it said that fan fiction is there to fix what cannon screwed up, and I guess that's what I feel I am doing for myself. Believe me, it's not going to be peaches and cream in my story, but, it is going to be much better than how this could actually end up. I have some definite twists to the story planned that will really catch the reader off guard, and make them want to cheer on the heroes for a happy ending more and more. Thank you for hearing me, and letting me get this off my chest.
Old 2011-08-13, 08:38   Link #90
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Thank you for your calm words. I guess I can wait, too. However, at least she can be her full grown self now. I just can't believe Bourgiani. He would have been the one you least expected to be involved the way he was! If she can have the noble child without having to surrender her kingdom, then it works out for her in the end, sooner or later. Since she can only have one child, then her and Akira could be together as man and wife after the fact, though. In fact, I have a neat picture as a desktop of her as a full adult, clothed casually, with Akira in full wolf form, being led by her on a leash, and I can only guess that this would the the sense of humor they both share. (Hey, you would almost WANT a mugger to try something!)

In addition, I guess this is what fan fiction is for, and I am an avid writer of it. I have done a crossover with Chibi Vampire, (which is five novels now,) and started it in the fifth novel as a prequel to these events, and then adjusted the known story to be as it would have been had all the characters and the OC's that I have in it would have been a part from the start. I have heard it said that fan fiction is there to fix what cannon screwed up, and I guess that's what I feel I am doing for myself. Believe me, it's not going to be peaches and cream in my story, but, it is going to be much better than how this could actually end up. I have some definite twists to the story planned that will really catch the reader off guard, and make them want to cheer on the heroes for a happy ending more and more. Thank you for hearing me, and letting me get this off my chest.
I know how you feel as well about this, we both know what Three Vampire Lords did to try to get close to taking control of all their brethren, they don't deserve to even have Mina's body. But as readers, we have to ride this thing through as we read through the pages, I'm a patient man, I got some real time stuff to do before I read the next volume.
Old 2011-09-10, 22:25   Link #91
Angelic
Feel the Beat

Just finished reading volume 8, I can't believe I am catching up to the current chapter... !
Story is amazing!
Old 2011-10-15, 11:55   Link #92
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising

Last edited by Yorae_paladin1; 2011-10-15 at 15:45.
Old 2011-11-16, 21:44   Link #93
paladin313

Vol 12. is it out, who has read it, and I want spoilers!

Well, vol. 12 should be out now, and I want to know what happens to all our friends. I'll be real upset if this ends badly, but I still want to know.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:34   Link #94
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Damn, read till volume 10 with a cliffanger like this, hope i get my hand on volume 11 and 12 early. I hate wait so much time from a volume to another (in my country the volume 11 will be released soon but i guess they translate from american licensor and volume 12 is slated for june 2012 in Us). >_<

Yuzuru is a retard because i'm pretty sure Nanami is still alive, but really he work for Rozenmann now? The fake Mina deserve to die asap, he is still undiscovered for already to much time but at least she don't kill Yuki 8maybe because she can speak yet).

This manga is so good and so underrated. It deserve more popularity and glory.

Want volume 11 now. >_>
Old 2012-03-09, 03:56   Link #95
paladin313

Volume 11 is out, but I wish I could tell you what happened without revealing it or spoiling it for others.
Old 2012-04-02, 14:16   Link #96
paladin313

Update: I don't want to say what happened, but I tell you, in volume 11, examining it closer, I now realize they are setting us up for an Alexander Dumas kind of thing. Can you say, "Man In the Iron Mask?" I knew you couuld.
Old 2012-04-03, 00:15   Link #97
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Volume 11 is out, but I wish I could tell you what happened without revealing it or spoiling it for others.
Where is it out, and is it scanlated, since I can't read Japanese for beans. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 2012-04-04, 18:33   Link #98
paladin313

Well, like I said, I looked at the Japanese issues of 12 and 13, knowing 14 is yet to come. I cannot read Japanese, but the pictures can tell you a lot. I can tell you this, though, that it seems that the Mina there is either a clone, or her twin sister, I don' t know, because she can force others to obey as our Mina can. I also will let you know that, in volume 13, Akira and Mina FINALLY get it on! (Mina is in adult form for their love making.) She is also preparing for a comeback. It almost seems a combination of the Count of Monte Cristo and Man in the Iron Mask.
Old 2012-04-04, 18:40   Link #99
Yorae_paladin1

Mina and akira get it on finally still that won;t sit well at all with nobles and vampire community in general

Old 2012-04-04, 18:47   Link #100
paladin313

Considering the situation, and what she may have in mind when she comes back, I don't even think she gives a flying flip anymore what they think! She even cut her hair, almost as if to differentiate herself against what she was and what she is, and what she intends to be. As I said before, I have a great desktop that seems to have been done by the manga-ka, and it shows Mina in her adult form, clowning around with Akira, with her wearing some nice contemporary clothes, with Akira in full battle wolf form, wearing a dog collar and what looks like a logging chain, as if they were out for just a leisurely stroll. If that was the streets of New York or Tokyo, and I was with them, I would be disappointed if someone DIDN'T try to mug us!
Closed Thread

Tags
seinen, supernatural