AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-21, 03:00   Link #841
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
There is this Yuela clothing with a rabbit doll... what are the bonus of this one?
The gothic special armors for the heroines give the double action skill, which is pretty important. Yuela's also gives Ethereal.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 04:34   Link #842
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Gah, I hate the second part of the Lyphia and Evelyn mission. It's not that it starts out difficult, but being swarmed by bazillions of spectre's and their annoying charm touch feels very demotivating. From what I've read you can only obtain anti-charm accessorys from the level 90 dungeons? Maybe I just load an earlier save and progress through the chapters for a bit (only in chapter 5 by now) to get my old cast back. I started new game+ without opting to start with character clones.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 09:11   Link #843
endarion88

in the riverside ruins http://www44.atwiki.jp/kamidori/page...ml#id_0dd80288 first map.. how do i reach the big hidden room in the middle? it don appear whit search and for some reason in the bottom room near the river there is no teleport...
Old 2012-03-21, 09:58   Link #844
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
in the riverside ruins http://www44.atwiki.jp/kamidori/page...ml#id_0dd80288 first map.. how do i reach the big hidden room in the middle? it don appear whit search and for some reason in the bottom room near the river there is no teleport...
far south of ur starting point there a hidden room with nothing inside, the teleport going appear after few turn place a character there and wait
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 09:59   Link #845
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Portal appears every 10 turns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Gah, I hate the second part of the Lyphia and Evelyn mission. It's not that it starts out difficult, but being swarmed by bazillions of spectre's and their annoying charm touch feels very demotivating. From what I've read you can only obtain anti-charm accessorys from the level 90 dungeons? Maybe I just load an earlier save and progress through the chapters for a bit (only in chapter 5 by now) to get my old cast back. I started new game+ without opting to start with character clones.
Make good use of Cover/Guardian skills on that mission. Iirc the spectres give decent xp and I gained a level or two there. Your "tank" character on that mission will most likely be charmed a lot (they like to target Wil in my game). Yuela's Wil guardian protected him from a lot of potential damage.

The ghost spawn slow down a lot as soon as Lyphia reaches the event point. If you have kahokuren (which I did not due to her being guest) you will have a pretty easy time.

Do not hesitate to deploy over your command limit. Moving consumes a lot more FS but there is a reusable feather you can fall back to when your FS gets low.

//
Starting the game from scratch on Hard difficulty reminds me of how difficult the game can be early game esp when I do not necessary have the money to buy potions, and I am saving all the fruits for the quest in the future.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 14:08   Link #846
endarion88

it is possible to change roka armor whit the one wil made for her in her second visit?
Old 2012-03-21, 17:04   Link #847
Key Board
Carbon

I don't think so

It's just a continuity nod to what Roka does after this game
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 19:49   Link #848
endarion88

for yuela final weapon do i need something else other than magnus for unlock the recipe?
Old 2012-03-21, 20:36   Link #849
Xacual

Quote:
for yuela final weapon do i need something else other than magnus for unlock the recipe?
I would assume you need to beat her route. Well beat it and level her weapon through multiple forms, just like for emelita and serawi.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 20:41   Link #850
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I would assume you need to beat her route. Well beat it and level her weapon through multiple forms, just like for emelita and serawi.
i already done her route an her 3 "moon"weapon are at max level, and what are the weapon thet must be leveled for serawi and emilitia? i didnt notice they have specific weapon like her
Old 2012-03-21, 20:47   Link #851
doujin

Quote:
i already done her route an her 3 "moon"weapon are at max level, and what are the weapon thet must be leveled for serawi and emilitia? i didnt notice they have specific weapon like her
you get it according to their route. like i mention before u going to need to replay this game more than once if u want to collect them all.
Old 2012-03-21, 21:03   Link #852
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
you get it according to their route. like i mention before u going to need to replay this game more than once if u want to collect them all.
ok i got the recipe for the yuela one,s but where do i found 2 gladietor ring?
Old 2012-03-21, 21:08   Link #853
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Maturity of her unique weapon (which would only be unlocked in Yuela's route I think).
Gladiator rings you can make via alchemy after you fully mature the first one you get (goes from +3->+5 str)
Old 2012-03-21, 21:16   Link #854
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Maturity of her unique weapon (which would only be unlocked in Yuela's route I think).
Gladiator rings you can make via alchemy after you fully mature the first one you get (goes from +3->+5 str)
ok but than where do i found the first one?
Old 2012-03-21, 21:38   Link #855
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

info doesn't say =/. Rank 1 of Gladiator ring is called Hero Ring.
Old 2012-03-22, 01:42   Link #856
doujin

urghh now i figure out why i cant get 100% arena on the other 2 play through emilita route got the extra arena as her story line
Old 2012-03-22, 08:07   Link #857
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
info doesn't say =/. Rank 1 of Gladiator ring is called Hero Ring.
i only found a hero neckle but no ring.... and now i also need a marwen's ring/neckle
Old 2012-03-22, 08:22   Link #858
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
i only found a hero neckle but no ring.... and now i also need a marwen's ring/neckle
The first Marwen accessory is in the Secret Seal area - Yuidora Mine on Yuela's route last or second last chapter. The area is very straightforward so just have someone with search + lockpicking ready and you shouldn't be able to miss it.

According to the jp. wiki the gladiator ring can be found in Kania's Wasteland - Blitz Moors (Yuela route) in a chest.

I finally completed the 2-part quest chain for Lyphia and Evelyn. I still need ingredients for here requested staff, but I have never seen the various "beads". Maybe they are only in Deadbeat dungeon, which I have never visted.
And I got lucky and got two troll hammers when I swept through the "Save Crayanne" mission
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 10:37   Link #859
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Beads usually can only be obtained from bosses. Some of them are limited to one (or more if you have Mil+Tears) per playthrough.
Eliza+two other angel mobs (check thread) = Angel Bead
Asomodeus = Devil Bead
Phinnily = Fairy Bead
Ryumil Dragon (there are extra in Serawi's last map) = Dragon Bead
Old 2012-03-22, 10:39   Link #860
endarion88

anyone knows where find auela claws for ath's weapon?

Tags
eushully