AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-03, 04:26   Link #1161
endarion88

is that kamito crossdress? or who the heck is she?
Old 2012-05-03, 04:41   Link #1162
Soji

All Fiction@ Wait so that's Restia sword mode and Kamito crossdress? That's good cover let's hope the cover mean something good in the vol (for kamito in the first place).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 04:54   Link #1163
All Fiction

@endarion & soji

No. Look at her right hand, there's no symbol of 2 swords crossing.

Or maybe it's Kamito from 3 years ago.
Old 2012-05-03, 04:57   Link #1164
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
@endarion & soji

No. Look at her right hand, there's no symbol of 2 swords crossing.

Or maybe it's Kamito from 3 years ago.
that's my opinion..maibe this vol will be a flashback
Old 2012-05-03, 05:36   Link #1165
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Anyone else going to cross over to the 'dark side' now that they have seen the coloured picture of Ren Ashbell ? To be honest, I think Kamito looked much hotter than he is on the coloured page when he dressed up as a miko in volume five.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-05-03 at 05:47.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 05:54   Link #1166
Soji

darthfanta@ Seem to me you already fall for the darkside. Anyway with endarion88 we was talking about the cover vol 5 and 6. Seem that the author make another foreshadowing both Est and Restia pointing their hands towards someone.
Est the left one (And her seal it's on kamito Right hand) Restia the right one and we know her seal it's on kamito left hand. Then again we already know there is the chance he will use both. but i find funny that even the cover have clue about this.(well...if Restia come back that's it.).
Old 2012-05-03, 06:05   Link #1167
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
darthfanta@ Seem to me you already fall for the darkside. Anyway with endarion88 we was talking about the cover vol 5 and 6. Seem that the author make another foreshadowing both Est and Restia pointing their hands towards someone.
Est the left one (And her seal it's on kamito Right hand) Restia the right one and we know her seal it's on kamito left hand. Then again we already know there is the chance he will use both. but i find funny that even the cover have clue about this.(well...if Restia come back that's it.).
Don't understand what you are trying to point out. I don't see how the two trying to point at someone is a clue of dual wield. As for the cover of volume seven, as someone pointed out earlier, Ren only has one seal, meaning that this is probably a prequel. And no, despite my admiration of how good looking Kamito is when he crossdresses, I know perfectly well that it's impossible for the two of us, unlike certain people, who insist on taking Ren up as their waifu. My waifu is alreadys Ellis and that remains true.
Old 2012-05-03, 06:12   Link #1168
Soji

^Let's try like this way then.( i think this 2 are ok).
Spoiler for Est:

Spoiler for Restia:

Look carefully their hands and think where kamito have their seal.(maybe it's nothing really important. Still. ).
Old 2012-05-03, 06:27   Link #1169
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^Let's try like this way then.( i think this 2 are ok).
Spoiler for Est:

Spoiler for Restia:

Look carefully their hands and think where kamito have their seal.(maybe it's nothing really important. Still. ).
So? I really don't see anything important. Mind if you elaborate your thoughts a little?
Old 2012-05-03, 06:34   Link #1170
Soji

darthfanta@ Well like i say maybe it's nothing important...still i find interesting how the cover are made. Est point out /try to reach(i think this is fine to) to someone with her left hand. Restia in the other hand use her right hand.Kamito have Est seal on his Right hand while Restia seal on his left hand.What i try to say ...Est left hand while her seal it's on kamito Right hand(like she try to reach this). the same can be say about Restia. Mind you,like i say maybe it's nothing but i find interesting that the author(or who chose this thing) chose to make the cover in this way.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-05-03 at 12:44.
Old 2012-05-03, 07:16   Link #1171
Riki
ランダム王

the tittle of vol 7 "The strongest blade dance princess" so most likely it is a 3 years flashback event in the past.....*sniff* no ellis.....*despair*
Old 2012-05-03, 07:17   Link #1172
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
the tittle of vol 7 "The strongest blade dance princess" so most likely it is a 3 years flashback event in the past.....*sniff* no ellis.....*despair*
I really wanted to know what happened to Restia. It would suck if this volume is purely a prequel.
Old 2012-05-03, 07:26   Link #1173
Soji

darthfanta@ Agree. Still make sense have a flash back and more info about their past now. I mean after what just happen it's normal for Kamito think about the past(i think).
Old 2012-05-03, 08:07   Link #1174
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
Vol. 7 cover:
Seal on left hand. Check.
Black blade. Check.
Book Title: the strongest blade dancer. Check.

Yep, that's most likely Kamito from 3 years ago.

Man, I got to admit. Never had I thought that a man's bare shoulder so enticing. What have you done, Japan?!
Old 2012-05-03, 08:31   Link #1175
Soji

At least thanks to this pic we know what we have to check next time Kamito left hand it's visible in a pic.One thing it's sure this mark it's no more in vol 6 pic where Restia disappears in kamito arm. Wonder if it's just temporarily or permanently.
Old 2012-05-03, 08:43   Link #1176
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I just want to know how far have kamito sword skills have came back in vol6 compare to the old him? is he still far from being 100%?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 08:44   Link #1177
Soji

mike211@ I think some one say that was like 83% or something like this. But i can be wrong.
Old 2012-05-03, 09:38   Link #1178
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well they said around 60-80 so it'll still be a while before he's back to his old self
And wow that's a nice cover they have but I hope it isn't a complete flashback vol
Old 2012-05-03, 09:51   Link #1179
Soji

Richocet @ So was 60 /80%. About the cover i agree with you here,still i dont think will be full flash back. Then again we need more info about that time no to mention a flash back after something like what happen it's really need .
Old 2012-05-03, 10:32   Link #1180
XFire
150% done

Of course, even if he's around 60-80%, Est is still nerfed. And three years ago he had Restia. And she's at least as strong as Terminus Est. I think the other volumes said "she" totally dominated everyone "she" fought.

Also, never expected the MC to be the most attractive character in the series. WTH?

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap