AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-04-21, 10:37   Link #241
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I expect that before the half-way point she will at least end up having to fight someone herself without someone having to save her butt, and probably at that point or after that point she will probably end up killing her first person. Sort of an expected event for a character of her type in series like this, but given that she's going to be at or close to the front lines of the group now she'll at least develop better fighting skills and end up having to kill if need be.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 10:39   Link #242
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That's exactly what I was thinking when I watched the episode. Saito even scold her about being defenceless when he saves her, she just nods and doesn't do anything about it

Nice episode. The bad guys are insanely strong, they beat up Okita and Heisuke effortlessly. Chizuru looked even cuter than usual in this episode, I also liked the scene with her and the two guys at the festival, though the end made me laugh a bit with the shoujo bubbles and the slow motion. Chizuru looked soooo happy that her harem is growing

More action in the next episode, it looks like the plot is moving fast.
LOL, I was cracking up the whole time too. It was ridiculous, but I'm a sucker for it. How do the creators know these things?! Hah.

Yeah, the bad guys are really strong, still waiting for the gun carrying guy to make an appearance. I guess it'll be one of those "can't win until you power up" kinda things. I wonder if we'll get the main evil guy falling for her as well. I would LOVE that. hah. And she did look cute this ep., I like how she says, "hai!" so enthusiastically all the time.
MikaMiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 11:08   Link #243
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Yeah, the scene where the three start running holding hands was definitely hilarious. Especially since they really went all-out trying to make it look really sparkly and fabulous.

Anyway, this was another good episode. The action was alright, although it was weird to see them slaughter that huge group so easily and then have their asses handed to them by the other two guys. Special note to the awesome punch that made the kid fly like 5 meters and crash against the wall, hahaha.

Also, what's up with that scene where the glasses guy (I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names and I still don't know what he's called, hahaha. S... something!) was holding his hand? Seems like it's not completely recovered yet, as he was trying to claim. Wonder if it'll play a big part in the future and actually compromise one of their plans, eh.

Next week seems like we're getting to a somewhat important battle, so I'm looking forward to it. :V
Old 2010-04-21, 11:12   Link #244
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
Special note to the awesome punch that made the kid fly like 5 meters and crash against the wall, hahaha.
I actually thought his skull had cracked from that punch. His skull should've cracked (Then again, that other guy's hand should've broken from punching a guy's forehead, but it looks like he has super-stength or something and has the obvious Required Secondary Powers That Are Never Mentioned.)
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 12:48   Link #245
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Yeah, the scene where the three start running holding hands was definitely hilarious. Especially since they really went all-out trying to make it look really sparkly and fabulous.

Anyway, this was another good episode. The action was alright, although it was weird to see them slaughter that huge group so easily and then have their asses handed to them by the other two guys. Special note to the awesome punch that made the kid fly like 5 meters and crash against the wall, hahaha....
Fabuloso sparkle haha. Requires strong suspension of disbelief -- which I managed to give it. Fun scene.

The two guys who defeated them so easily are rather special, I think we will find. Super-powers either medically or supernaturally enhanced? Maybe a connection with papa?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 13:06   Link #246
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I also liked the scene with her and the two guys at the festival, though the end made me laugh a bit with the shoujo bubbles and the slow motion. Chizuru looked soooo happy that her harem is growing
I'm just glad the show can show it's routes when needed.

Chizuru keeps on smiling every few minutes, and i fall all the more deeply in love with her.
Old 2010-04-21, 13:10   Link #247
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh yes, bloody violence and death, followed by two guys and girl giggling like little schoolgirls.
Old 2010-04-21, 15:03   Link #248
kitten320

Quote:

Also, what's up with that scene where the glasses guy (I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names and I still don't know what he's called, hahaha. S... something!) was holding his hand? Seems like it's not completely recovered yet, as he was trying to claim. Wonder if it'll play a big part in the future and actually compromise one of their plans, eh.
Hid hand won't get better, it was even stated in episode 1. That's hwat maked him depressed that he can't do anything.

though I do think that he will eventually do something out of ordinary... and probably will get killed later.

EDIT: Some images
Spoiler for images:

Last edited by kitten320; 2010-04-21 at 15:31.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 16:22   Link #249
Joojoobees

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaMiaka View Post
That's true, and I agree that she's not expected to be any good with the sword yet, but it's not just that. It's just ridiculous that she had her sword sheathed the whole time. She could at least pretend to fight by having it out and ready. it makes no sense to run into a place like that ithout your sword out; it's not a matter of competence but a matter of common sense.
I'm not sure I agree with that. Waving an unsheathed sword around is just as likely to attract extra attention, thus extra attackers. Not that that I'm against her defending herself, if it comes to that.
Joojoobees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 21:52   Link #250
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joojoobees View Post
I'm not sure I agree with that. Waving an unsheathed sword around is just as likely to attract extra attention, thus extra attackers. Not that that I'm against her defending herself, if it comes to that.
I'm sorry, but I don't think this makes any sense at all, lol. Just by recklessly charging in there, you're already drawing attention. I mean, you just don't charge into a fight like that without having your weapon ready. At least pick up a rock or something, lol. Like Kanon said, at least draw your sword at top of the stairs when Saitou comes to the rescue. Don't just nod when told you need to protect yourself -- bust out the sword, girl! Anyway, small issue, but kinda lends itself to the direction her character will take.
Old 2010-04-22, 01:30   Link #251
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Watching the first episode opinion later
Old 2010-04-22, 12:18   Link #252
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

I try to contribute to the conversation, I mean I like the storyline but then I see this...

and my brain slowly leaks out my ear...
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 12:38   Link #253
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

^ Which is probably why I'm trying too hard to focus on the storyline.
Old 2010-04-22, 12:38   Link #254
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Heh, that probably is the best piece of fanart i've seen from this series.
Old 2010-04-22, 14:50   Link #255
kitten320

Is it true that this series will have only 12 episodes?
Old 2010-04-22, 14:59   Link #256
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

As far as I'm aware of, there are only 13 episodes.
Old 2010-04-22, 17:44   Link #257
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

aha. the hand holding and running made me laugh out loud. seems like we get to see Kenshin in Hitokiri mode? sweet!!

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 18:57   Link #258
kitten320

Eeehhh? 0_o
I though it would be longer! And by seeing all those picture where they have new outfits and all... I don't see it all fitting in only 12-13 episodes T_T
Old 2010-04-22, 20:47   Link #259
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
As far as I'm aware of, there are only 13 episodes.
NOOOooooo!!!! Well, I can't imagine them getting too far into any good plot with so little episodes. HakuShin plot is a lot longer than just 13 episodes. I wish they would make it at least 26 episodes.

Spoiler for more brain-leakage:

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 20:59   Link #260
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
[SPOILER="edit edit"]
Spoiler for more brain-leakage:
I love that one too -- any chance you can post where you found that one? I want a bigger wallpaper size, lol. Thanks. -- nm, found.

Edit: there's also a bunch of pics here. Giant desktop wallpapers and stuff. There's more if you look around further than the page linked.

Last edited by MikaMiaka; 2010-04-22 at 23:14.

Tags
edo setting, josei, otome, shinsengumi