AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-30, 10:49   Link #1021
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't know whether it was the frilly dress, the dere-dere behavior, or the lack of glasses , but what the freaking Hell- Nakuru somehow just became a hundred times more moe and appealing in this episode... I mean, sure I was sort of expecting to have a change of impression for her when I saw the preview last week but I wasn't expecting to get shot through the heart!

The only thing that ruined that scene for me was that I was sort of caught looking at a screenshot of it on a Japanese blog during office hour...

It wasn't the worst thing I could get caught looking, but it's definitely an impression-changer

P.S - Mangatron, are you still keeping tabs? I win right ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 11:03   Link #1022
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't know whether it was the frilly dress, the dere-dere behavior, or the lack of glasses , but what the freaking Hell- Nakuru somehow just became a hundred times more moe and appealing in this episode...
I told yall lol....I could feel the hidden potential in that girl...all she needed was just her chance to shine....

This ONCE AGAIN proves how the producers SHAFTED her....imagine if she was like this the ENTIRE series instead of only appearing for BL fetish scenes....

We would have BEEN forgot about Konoe lol
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 11:35   Link #1023
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well, she did say that she intends to commit her highschool life to BL, so assuming she doesn't back out of that I don't think she'll be anymore interested in Jirou other than as a convenient research material.

Btw, was I the only one who thinks that it would had been more appropriate if Masamune had cosplay Aria instead of Kureha? I mean, one is a Tsundere while the other is Iridium-Density

P.S - Lol, it's that 'mysterious girl' in the eye catcher...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 11:40   Link #1024
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoiler for who is this girl brown haired girl?:

She's quite familiar and can't seem to remember from what anime she's from.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 12:01   Link #1025
kitten320

Nakuru looks much better without glasses than I thoughts she would be. I never was against her and it is nice to see how opinion about her had changed so much with just one episode!

Over all I really enjoyed this series even thought there was a lot of weird stuff. I really wanted to facepalm at some Subaru gender change moments. Like for example with the one in red dress, there is no way you can call those boobs fake!

For me that was the main minus, that everyone were totally obliviouse to such glaring fact.

Otherwise I found it as one of the best romance/comedy shows. I don't watch those that often and usually they tend to bore me by the end but this kept me excited all the time. Can't really say what exactly got my interest so much...

But I myself give series 9/10. Some might think that it is too much but as I sad, it was able to entertain me from begining till the end even with such plot holes.

P.S. I heard this novel/series were made as a joke which contains all anime cliches and tries to make them more fun.
Old 2011-09-30, 12:22   Link #1026
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Spoiler for who is this girl brown haired girl?:

She's quite familiar and can't seem to remember from what anime she's from.
She's......
Spoiler for Guess Who?:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 12:31   Link #1027
Jenesay

And so it ends with a worthless last episode.

Spoiler for Ending and ep 13:
Jenesay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 12:55   Link #1028
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Agreed, but one thing that I like about this episode was not only that Nakuru is a confirmed member of the Harem now, but this also proves that whatever the author has in mind....this is FAR from over lol.....And was actually a nice little hook for a second season.

All the Konoe shippers thought they won....this ain't over
Although I think that this is far from over and no one can say that Konoe actually won, I get the feeling that the author is setting up for the inevitable and Konoe will get Jirou's heart but of course along the way all the rest will get their moments too. And seriously this is one of the hardest harems to choose from EVERY girl has really good traits and are all awesome in different ways. I just hope every gets their own special resolution by the end but still have their feelings for Jirou that would be a very good ending. For the series.

I don't know maybe places EP 13 where it is leaves it open to season 2 rather than with EP 12 but I thought it would have been more interesting if she were in the actual harem before EP 12 and see the interactions
Old 2011-09-30, 13:25   Link #1029
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenesay View Post
And regarding the last few pages of discussions. No, one episodes dedicated to a minor character doesn't make everyone go, oooooh, aaaah, awsome. In the end it just makes it more frustrating on the viewers.[/SPOILER]
You speak for yourself....its clear that on the MAJORITY of MAJOR anime sites like here and MAL.....Nakuru has made a big impression on people for just one episode. In case you are not reading....people ARE going oooohh and aaaah's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I don't know maybe places EP 13 where it is leaves it open to season 2 rather than with EP 12 but I thought it would have been more interesting if she were in the actual harem before EP 12 and see the interactions
Kinda divided on the subject......on one hand, Nakuru having time before now would have made the most sense, and would have made her gain more fans earlier. But at the same time, us seeing this now lets us know that Jirou is still fair game even after that kiss. Plus seeing all the Konoe shippers get pissed off has been hilarious....people have been getting butthurt SOLELY because another girl got some attention (One they didn't like, so their criticism is already considered BIAS at this point)....for a minute you wonder if those folks remembered this had a Harem Genre tag for a reason. But honestly, its hard for me seeing him eventually choose without the others getting hurt, cause I've heard that in the novels, the characters are getting even MORE developed and fleshed out...and the choice isn't so CLEAR (*coughs* Konoe *coughs*) anymore, so who knows where it will go. I'm still hoping for a Harem end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Well, she did say that she intends to commit her highschool life to BL, so assuming she doesn't back out of that I don't think she'll be anymore interested in Jirou other than as a convenient research material.
True, but you also have to remember that this was said when she didn't have her eye on anyone. Same reason why that guy was rejected....but those final 5 mins clearly showed us that Jirou definitely sparked something in her, so much so that she was confused and embarrassed...and I think that's a good sign. If anyone can make a girl fall for them, its definitely a Harem Male Lead.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 13:29   Link #1030
ookamigirl

Konoe sure has a lot of useful skills ^^
Narumi & Jirou on a date was pretty weird, but kinda funny too. Narumi was totally cute without her glasses.
Final episode was relaxed & kinda average..

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 13:58   Link #1031
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice to see Nakuru get her own ep like the other girls. Though since it was the last ep i wanted more Subaru. That greeting her fan club has is great. Don't know how Jirou withstood her. Lol groping them now makes them smaller. Did she start to fall for him as well.
Old 2011-09-30, 15:48   Link #1032
Lukeman1884

Who was that white-haired girl standing with Nakuru during the break?
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 15:57   Link #1033
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
Who was that white-haired girl standing with Nakuru during the break?
Well, if I understand the spoilers correctly....
Spoiler for Uncertain LN Spoiler:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 16:07   Link #1034
Johnny
Working the bags...

That moe shot without the glasses definitely shows that she's the hottest girl in the show. She even gets a bonus point, because she doesn't beat the shit out of him like all the others do...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 16:28   Link #1035
Nofear3838
Hainiryuun

Wow, did they really break out an Akagi reference here!?

Spoiler for Akagi pic:
Nofear3838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 18:45   Link #1036
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Well, if I understand the spoilers correctly....
Spoiler for Uncertain LN Spoiler:
hints for a second season?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 18:47   Link #1037
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for nyantype NSFW:
Ravenblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 20:53   Link #1038
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

Nakuru >> Subaru.
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 20:56   Link #1039
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for nyantype NSFW:
She is washing the wrong side of Subaru's body....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 21:02   Link #1040
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

A very good series to bad the 13eps felt like an ova

Wow Nakuru just so cute

7/10 come on second season and licensing

Tags
comedy, ecchi, gender bender, harem, light novel adaptation, reverse trap, romance, shounen