AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-03, 16:21   Link #261
Nemu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamiel View Post
I'd like one that really is life size XD
That would be cool. @_@

More awesome Rena figures --

Signature by ganbaru
Old 2008-07-03, 21:19   Link #262
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias View Post
The latest novel, Minagoroshi-hen (First Half), is introducing a "curse" discovering system. Basically a 2 color printing, but the effects are quite good.

Spoiler for "curse" system:
Now THAT is a cool effect.
Old 2008-07-05, 09:51   Link #263
Nemu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko
Since I love this figure so much, I'm gonna post more pictures to it. @_@

Random yay:

Signature by ganbaru

Last edited by Nemu; 2008-07-05 at 13:59.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:02   Link #264
Icehawk

I wish they'd try making some SERIOUS figures for once. You have no idea how awsome it would be to have a properly proportioned figure of Rena standing on her junk heap holding her hatchet back behind her head and looking over in that pose that you see at the end of the first season intro. Why they havent made a figure of something cool like that and just keep cranking out these silly chibi uber moe style figures is beyond me.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:38   Link #265
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Nabiki Asakura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icehawk View Post
You have no idea how EXPENSIVE it would be to have a properly proportioned figure of Rena standing on her junk heap holding her hatchet back behind her head and looking over in that pose that you see at the end of the first season intro.
Now it's right

Quote:
Is this the rubber model that when you press it you can hear a whistle sound? =D

Old 2008-07-08, 01:30   Link #266
Icehawk

Real funny, and just why would it be any more expensive than any of the mountains of PROPERLY proportioned (as in the way they appear in the show) anime figures that are out there? They don't even need to make it that big either, 1/8 scale would be fine, hell they don't even need to have her on the junk pile, just standing in that pose, properly proportioned with the hatchet in hand would be enough.

They had the right idea going with THIS figure, I just can't understand why they don't make more serious ones like this.

Last edited by Icehawk; 2008-07-08 at 02:33.
Old 2008-07-08, 04:14   Link #267
Eryops

Quote:
Real funny, and just why would it be any more expensive than any of the mountains of PROPERLY proportioned (as in the way they appear in the show) anime figures that are out there? They don't even need to make it that big either, 1/8 scale would be fine, hell they don't even need to have her on the junk pile, just standing in that pose, properly proportioned with the hatchet in hand would be enough.

They had the right idea going with THIS figure, I just can't understand why they don't make more serious ones like this.
What I had found strange is that they had made PVC figures of Rena, Mion, Shion and Chie. Did they select the latter rather than one of the other main characters because they were banking on Tsukihime's popularity?
Old 2008-07-08, 10:16   Link #268
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Quote:

Kidding, me? This Rena is my dream ;-;

I understood what you said.

Someday I'll be a famous millionnaire and I'll buy all Higurashi dolls (and special edition Metallic Gurren Lagann revoltech ). Ah, this world full of dreams, lalala, someday, lalala, somedaaaaaaaaay ~~~~

Someone know any figures of Satoko or Hanyuu? I can't remember any @_@

Old 2008-07-09, 00:56   Link #269
Nemu

Quote:
I wish they'd try making some SERIOUS figures for once. You have no idea how awsome it would be to have a properly proportioned figure of Rena standing on her junk heap holding her hatchet back behind her head and looking over in that pose that you see at the end of the first season intro. Why they havent made a figure of something cool like that and just keep cranking out these silly chibi uber moe style figures is beyond me.
That would be a very awesome figure, it would still be expensive though. ;-;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki Asakura View Post
Is this the rubber model that when you press it you can hear a whistle sound? =D
It's rubber?! It can make a whistle sound when you press it?! O_O I want it even more now!
Quote:
I've seen like three different ones of Satoko I think, I have never seen any of Hanyuu.

Signature by ganbaru
Old 2008-07-09, 15:25   Link #270
Rias

All the figures that you can buy out there (except kits/self made stuff) are listed here:
http://07th-expansion.net/hi_aj/aj_figure.htm

However, some are already discontinued since they were released couple years ago.
Old 2008-07-23, 18:47   Link #271
Nemu

Picture of an awesome Rena figure. =P

Spoiler for Images:

Signature by ganbaru
Old 2008-07-24, 12:58   Link #272
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post

Spoiler for Images:
Anyone else disturbed by the faces in abstract?
Old 2008-07-24, 15:37   Link #273
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post

Spoiler for Images:
waaaa, incredible! Not just the normal face, but there's one "I'm Sorry" face and one "why you're lying?" face too! Bad that there's no "USODA!" face.

A little of topic, but rena's face when she tells to Takano that Oyashiro-sama exists (minagoroshi-hen) is my favorite and it's sad that no one cares for it. Can you imagine how beautiful would be a doll with this face, kana?

edit: Found a good Satokoand rika one!

but maybe it's a little old...BUT I DON'T CARE! Now I'm wainting for the Rena with "vs Takano" face and Satoko in maid uniform

Old 2008-07-24, 16:10   Link #274
Dreamiel
Rena X Keiichi FOREVER!

Quote:

A little of topic, but rena's face when she tells to Takano that Oyashiro-sama exists (minagoroshi-hen) is my favorite and it's sad that no one cares for it.

but maybe it's a little old...BUT I DON'T CARE! Now I'm wainting for the Rena with "vs Takano" face and Satoko in maid uniform
Lol, that's my favorite scene in Kai too, also, I totally want that Satoko figure ^_^ but I think they should make one of her in that black dress from the dvd covers.
Old 2008-07-25, 18:32   Link #275
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Quote:
Not figurines, per se, but extremely adorable anyways. Hanyu plush doll will come packaged with the first press release of Higurashi Kai Fan Disk File.01.

It's supposed to go with the Comiket 74 limited edition Rika doll.

Both are about eight inches tall. They're supposed to be modeled after the deformed Rika and Hanyu shown during Higurashi Kai's next episode previews.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Old 2008-07-25, 20:41   Link #276
Oyajitchi
Giroro's Bestest nakama

Where could I find higurashi figures online? Also I perfer Japanese stores not auctions plez. :3

Thanks so much! XD
Old 2008-07-30, 22:17   Link #277
maymay
Inactive~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post

Holy crap these are cute
So they come with Higurashi fandisk 01? Ahh I can't wait to buy it.
Old 2008-07-31, 01:20   Link #278
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
A little of topic, but rena's face when she tells to Takano that Oyashiro-sama exists (minagoroshi-hen) is my favorite and it's sad that no one cares for it. Can you imagine how beautiful would be a doll with this face, kana?

Spoiler for GAR Rena:

Who says no one cares for them?
Old 2008-07-31, 10:17   Link #279
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Who says no one cares for them?
I was talking about dolls/figures/etc, no one made one using her best face, but there's a lot of "Usoda" faces u_u

Old 2008-07-31, 11:39   Link #280
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

Send a message via AIM to Kagami~n
Quote:
I TOTALLY agree. A figure just like the one you described would be epic. I actually think that's one of her most memorable poses. They probably go for the chibi stuff because it's more marketable, but they really should delve just a little into what Higurashi is REALLY known for.

I'd be all over that. @_@
Closed Thread