Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-24, 12:22   Link #1
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

They cant die?

People cant die in Bleach or what? I mean Renji, Ichigo, and almsot all the charcaters have been cut to pieces countless times and they still stand up and continue the fight. I like bleach and all but the writer needs to give the viewers some credit. Ichigo got more powerful than captains in 10 days?
Old 2005-12-24, 13:11   Link #2
ichigo fans
Code Geass Lover

because they are already dead once... they are in SS and not real world
Old 2005-12-24, 13:31   Link #3
kazumaofshellbullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
People cant die in Bleach or what? I mean Renji, Ichigo, and almsot all the charcaters have been cut to pieces countless times and they still stand up and continue the fight. I like bleach and all but the writer needs to give the viewers some credit. Ichigo got more powerful than captains in 10 days?
Yes, characters in Bleach can't die by the looks of it. Worst part of it all is that ppl complain less about dying in Bleach compared to Naruto which has had alot more deaths shown than Bleach.
Old 2005-12-24, 13:43   Link #4
AnbuItachi

its called bs. ichigo is the main character so he can't lose. naruto is the main character so he can't lose. like when sasuke holed naruto with chidori, recovered like nothing.
Old 2005-12-24, 13:48   Link #5
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
I'm sure there willl be some..key word some..deaths in the future. We know that Ichigo won't be dying anytime soon, neither will Rukia, etc. etc.

Spoiler:

Who knows...maybe in the end Ichigo will die Now that would be one hell of an ending. I would praiseee Tite Kubo if he did that. But..i doubt that will happen.
Old 2005-12-24, 14:06   Link #6
Desti-Fate
Now available in pink

I would also note that Ash Ketchum has been exposed to several hundred times the generally excepted lethal dose of electricity during his lifetime... and that's before you count the burns.
Old 2005-12-24, 14:17   Link #7
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Also after this arch i dont think much of captains anymore. They were supposed to be really powerfull but Ichigo beat the crap out of them after trainning only 10 days so did Ishida. I wish they'd give the captains more value.
Old 2005-12-24, 14:20   Link #8
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
There is a clear..er..semi-clear..explanation for why he is so powerful. But unless you read the manga it is a huge spoiler.
Old 2005-12-24, 14:40   Link #9
CorpMazral3
Corp-Kun

Send a message via Yahoo to CorpMazral3
This is turning into a huge discussion about how filled with bs shonen animes are. If you can't take the fact that the main character is never going to die, or that the main character is always going to win the fight, then don't watch the show.

It's really that simple..
Old 2005-12-24, 15:08   Link #10
sarrah
tikki

despite the charcters already being dead, they can die again...and either become nothingness or reincarnated into the real world again... thats what point ive derived from kabu tites storyline so far....a never ending cycle...hence aizens reason for going to the dark side,...because he believes there is no heaven...so he's going to cause disarray to the balance to see what happens... why not?..why keep the balance if its just going to repeat over and ur ever gona get anywer? or any peace? i mean even in soul society there are terrible places like the sections renji, rukia, kenpachi etc came from.... so its SS is not heaven...

in terms of whether there will be killing of main charcters....hmmm i think kabu tite is gonna kill of some we'd never expect but still have a reasonable attatchment to...i.e. tatsuki, or a character like her....

but it would be great if kabu tite killed ofa captain...maybe hitsugaya..just wana see all his fans cry...lol... i like hitsugaya but the fandom behind him is disgusting! peh!

oh if kenpachi dies that will definately be a sentimental ending!! i just got a feeling....yorroichi will make a fuss n stuf...dun want ichigo to die...maybe in the end...but then it just makes it all seem for nothing?

rukia dying would be a good turning point...make ichigo loose his cool!!! and accept the hollow side for a temp while...then regain himself... god knows how! but itd be great to see him go emotionally berserk!!
Old 2005-12-24, 15:55   Link #11
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
RENJI CAN'T DIE! HE HASN'T EVEN WON YET!

Well Kaien died.... and Hinamori is in comatose T_T.
Old 2005-12-24, 15:59   Link #12
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpMazral3
This is turning into a huge discussion about how filled with bs shonen animes are. If you can't take the fact that the main character is never going to die, or that the main character is always going to win the fight, then don't watch the show.

Exactly. I mean, they wouldn't be the main characters otherwise. And if the crator was planning for that char to die, they'd simply decide on one that won't.
Old 2005-12-24, 17:34   Link #13
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

I true though. The only thing that miss in Bleach yet is the touch of sorrow. What later makes the hero go berserk with super powers.
Old 2005-12-24, 18:36   Link #14
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

That's one thing that annoys me...People dying has a great amount of worth sometimes...When you continuosly do this it kinds of desensitizes the audiences...and that's not a good thing...

Renji not dying is the biggest case of something that would be worthy if they had done it...Now I look at him like a pathetic no-count cause he gets thrashed over and friken over and over again...Had he just died I would have respected him so much more...
Old 2005-12-24, 19:00   Link #15
Friendless

Send a message via MSN to Friendless
The main reason ichigo is alive is two factors... his hollow form is trying to protect him for without him he does not exist either, notice the mask that keep forming inside of his clothing on cuts that would of killed him... Also cause of the healers keep healing them... they atleast gave a reason to why he doesn't just instantly die rather just he didn't die cause his a hardcore bad***. Not to mention we're not clear on how the soul's biology works... other than the fact theres two points that are critical in keeping the ability to maintain shinigami form...

Quote:
like when sasuke holed naruto with chidori, recovered like nothing.
You're also saying a giant demon fox that can kill thousands with an easy blink of an eye and is wanted by the greatest of all shinobi doesn't have the power to regenerate the cells of a little boy? If he was a normal boy and lived I would say that's BS.
Old 2005-12-24, 19:49   Link #16
ShikaShika
無罪

It's all in the nature of shounen manga/anime. Face it, characters (especially on the good side) hardly ever die. Just get used to it.
Old 2005-12-24, 19:50   Link #17
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souzouryoku
Who knows...maybe in the end Ichigo will die Now that would be one hell of an ending. I would praiseee Tite Kubo if he did that. But..i doubt that will happen.
Would that even MATTER though? Ichigo will probalby go straight to Soul Society after death and will become a Shinigami and live for another 10,000 years or something.

Even death isn't that dramatic in Bleach.

It's ALL about the action, it seems.
Old 2005-12-24, 22:26   Link #18
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpMazral3

No its not that simple wise guy, just cause i dont like something in the series doesnt mean i hate it. And Naruto actually lost to Sasuke so its not always the case in shonen animes. But in Bleach Ichigo was just developing too fast but i guess i understand why now.
Old 2005-12-24, 22:29   Link #19
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles
Would that even MATTER though? Ichigo will probalby go straight to Soul Society after death and will become a Shinigami and live for another 10,000 years or something.

Even death isn't that dramatic in Bleach.

It's ALL about the action, it seems.
Nah any of the captains or leutanants that were badly injured in this arch could've simply died and made the arch even more memorable. But its just that no matter how hard they get cut you wont care cause they'll be fighting again the next episode and even be more stronger.
Old 2005-12-24, 22:32   Link #20
acidflower

Hmm..lets just say that Ichigo is a prodigy.
Closed Thread