AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-12, 16:41   Link #221
ri0

You know man, there's a button which is called "edit", where you can EDIT your post
Old 2006-02-12, 16:54   Link #222
naruto123

Quote:
You know man, there's a button which is called "edit", where you can EDIT your post
What do you mean?
Old 2006-02-12, 17:06   Link #223
naruto123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto14
No not yet!!! Not yet...
I was kidding!!!
This thread shall never die.
Old 2006-02-12, 20:22   Link #224
AnimePlus
Banned

Send a message via AIM to AnimePlus
Yeah it'll happen but it'll take about 200 episodes or so, you know it takes that long for an advancement in the plot.
Old 2006-02-12, 22:55   Link #225
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto123
What do you mean?
He means you and Naruto14 have committed the sin of double and triple posting (sometimes more than that). If you have another thing to add, edit your previous post, instead of clogging the board with several one line posts. It's not in the rules, but it's frowned upon as it uses up the forum's bandwidth.
Old 2006-02-12, 23:00   Link #226
naruto123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas
He means you and Naruto14 have committed the sin of double and triple posting (sometimes more than that). If you have another thing to add, edit your previous post, instead of clogging the board with several one line posts. It's not in the rules, but it's frowned upon as it uses up the forum's bandwidth.
Oh!Sorry from now on all edit my posts instead!
Old 2006-02-14, 16:52   Link #227
naruto123

Even if Naruto got with Sakura it wouldn't last long at all because Naruto is starting to get attached to Hinata.
But Sasuke still is a mystery if anybody ends up with him its more than likely gonna be Sakura.
Sasuke needs to rebuild his clan with some one though right?
Ino is sort of gross anyway because she is a little to weird.

Last edited by naruto123; 2006-02-15 at 18:30.
Old 2006-03-02, 18:36   Link #228
Naruto14

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto123
Even if Naruto got with Sakura it wouldn't last long at all because Naruto is starting to get attached to Hinata.
But Sasuke still is a mystery if anybody ends up with him its more than likely gonna be Sakura.
Sasuke needs to rebuild his clan with some one though right?
Ino is sort of gross anyway because she is a little to weird.
That is true!!
Old 2006-03-02, 18:41   Link #229
Yellow Flash
Banned

Yes, of course.

I always said Naruto will get Sakura, Sasuke would get Ino.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-02, 19:26   Link #230
Rachy
Disabled By Request

When sakura starts to cry, and tells naruto she'll kill for him, she'll devote herself to him, make him happy in anyway she can and say she desperatly loves him like she did to sasuke then maybe ill consider thinking of naruto x sakura.

Naruto x sakura was invented by people who dont like seeing naruto with a 8 yr old looking person like hinata, but now shes matured i thought people would have gone off it.

Obviously not.
Old 2006-03-02, 19:27   Link #231
ALL HAIL SASUKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Yes, of course.

I always said Naruto will get Sakura, Sasuke would get Ino.

Spoiler:
NO SASUKE WILL GET BOTH LOL
Old 2006-03-02, 19:27   Link #232
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
When sakura starts to cry, and tells naruto she'll kill for him, she'll devote herself to him, make him happy in anyway she can and say she desperatly loves him like she did to sasuke then maybe ill consider thinking of naruto x sakura.

Naruto x sakura was invented by people who dont like seeing naruto with a 8 yr old looking person like hinata, but now shes matured i thought people would have gone off it.

Obviously not.
Come on, Sasuke would get the hotter girl (Ino).
Old 2006-03-02, 19:29   Link #233
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Sakura is prettier than ino, ino's got chouji at any rate.
Old 2006-03-02, 19:30   Link #234
Yellow Flash
Banned

This was already decided by Kishimoto. He put SasukexIno, NarutoxSakura on the cover.
Old 2006-03-02, 19:41   Link #235
Thrillhouse

She better not. Shes not good enough for Naruto. I imagine that Naruto will meet someone else. Maybe someone who has a demon inside of them as well. Someone who has shared the same misfortunes.
Old 2006-03-02, 22:36   Link #236
naruto123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL HAIL SASUKE
NO SASUKE WILL GET BOTH LOL
Yeah sure... but if that ever was to be then Naruto would simply get with the 8 year old looking girl Hinata. lol
Old 2006-03-02, 23:43   Link #237
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
none of this love crap will happen, because sakura will die some point in time, for the purpose of reuniting sasuke and naruto. This is shonen jump we re talking about, where friendship > smooch smooch romance between boys and girls. This was foreshadowed looooong ago when sakura was blocking the chidori vs rasengan crap.

come on why did they use krilian as a sacrifice for goku to go SSJ and not CHICHI? its obivous!
Old 2006-03-03, 02:57   Link #238
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

I just finished reading 297 raw, I didn't find anything that would indicate sakura's change of heart though. However, it would be interesting when Hinata comes into the picture, which is hinted in the very first page of 297.
Old 2006-03-03, 12:19   Link #239
-=Itachi=-

Send a message via MSN to -=Itachi=-
There was an indication that Sakura might like Naruto, like a hint from Yamato, because he think Sakura doesnt know it her self yet. But Naruto always do stupid things and stuff things up.

*** and NaOH was right, none of these love crap gonna happen, cause naruto is a dramtic kinda manga, so someone within the group gonna die and the rest will devote the rest of their lives doing something to remember the loss blah blah. ORRRRRRR.. its going to be like the next generation of legendary 3, they go on their seperate lives, because they are all special little mofos.

Saske is gonna be a virgin because he is too cool to choose a girl or that he is too picky and keep on seeking more power like Oro.
Sakura is gonna be a nun, after knowing saske likes power more than her.
Naruto is gonna be the hokage and be surrounded by other female sinobis muahahahahaa... ok i shut up now, type too much.
Old 2006-03-03, 12:28   Link #240
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen
I just finished reading 297 raw, I didn't find anything that would indicate sakura's change of heart though. However, it would be interesting when Hinata comes into the picture, which is hinted in the very first page of 297.
Actually..not neccesary..do you ment it as in...she'll get screen time or a relation with Naruto?

Also reading this i definetly believe that Sakura & Naruto will get something together which will be more then friends thing..

Either Sakura will fall for Naruto (which is slowly happening since the beginning) or Naruto will fall again for Sakura...hitting her heart.

Sakura shown that she is proud of Naruto many times before...and has faith in him...and this new beginning she seems less obsessed by Sasuke.

......can i post manga things? since i dont even though whether this is manga/anime thread..
Closed Thread