AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-11, 00:29   Link #21601
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, in fact, I also use such plot for one of my fic. Inversely, they also KNOW how to massproduce imperfect I.S. core (thin GN Drive Tau) and did just that.... for the use of PT mooks
Old 2012-02-11, 00:33   Link #21602
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm thinking whether to do this for the gospel story to increase the factions after Silver Gospel.

ISA + american government

phantom task

This company which is owned by the current forced husband of Lyon's mom. Who may or may not be a sibling of Charlotte's father
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 00:41   Link #21603
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, not too far-fetched if you can give some hints rather early. So, it doesn't count as asspull.

Well, in mine, Three major corporation work together, practically triumphing over every single corporation in the world. Thus cause a disturbance in the balance, especially military industry. In this case, the corporation are General Dynames USA, Degtyarev Russia and Kirishima Japan.

This causes other corporation to merge under various flag, such as Europa Universalis (creator of Blue Tears, basically entire Europe minus German and France) while other corporation seeks refugee within third party... such as Phantom Task (it's called Fallen Nation Corporations for a good reason )
Old 2012-02-11, 00:44   Link #21604
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do you think Maya gives in to peer pressure a lot?
Old 2012-02-11, 00:47   Link #21605
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Peer pressure?
Old 2012-02-11, 00:49   Link #21606
Eratas123

@'Senpai - I know she probably won't make Ichika undress at all, but what if the students complain they can't see what she's pointing out due to him being clothed? She doesn't seem like the strong willed teacher.
Old 2012-02-11, 00:54   Link #21607
demino_hellsin
That one guy

would it affect the body negatively if it were exposed to extremely powerful magnetic fields?
Old 2012-02-11, 00:54   Link #21608
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

You think Chifuyu will ignore that? Considering the theme, she migth already expect such reaction and accompany Maya.

On a more serious note, maybe. No, despite the ditzy outside, remember she is a teacher, and being accepted by I.S.A. undoubtedly fulfilled most of the standard.

This, of course, only apply in-universe, since we're never shown about her competence as teacher, her combat capability aside. Meaning some people may perceive it as "Informed ability".

@ Demi

EMP strike from a nuke can't do jack, so no.
Old 2012-02-11, 01:01   Link #21609
Eratas123

@ Senpai - She wasn't there She's trying to get Maya to lead the class without her since she's about to become the head homeroom teacher soon. She wasn't told that the class would be sex Ed till later The lecture fails twice before they find a solution: First she tries using Irish as a template, which fails because he has stunted hormones. Next comes Ichika, which fails again when the class keeps trying to make the two of them take off their clothes. She finally manages a solution by standing them side by side and pointing the differences between them. Irish felt kinda insulted, though.

Side note - Why does everybody portray Mr. Dunois as a complete abuser? Charlotte has no wounds on her or any sign that she was abused. He seems more like a Magnificent Bastard.
Old 2012-02-11, 01:01   Link #21610
demino_hellsin
That one guy

would it look too bulky if the rails of a railgun were stored as external gauntlet armor for Schwarzer Regen?
Old 2012-02-11, 01:04   Link #21611
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras
I don't, at least, he never abuse Charles, in fact, Charles respect him very much, even if he felt that his father was distant due to being extremely busy. It's part of the plan and psychological manipulation being one of them....

@ Demi
SR already has beam gauntlet...thing, there's no room to store the rail gun as that. Unless you want oversized shield like Setsura in Novel.
Old 2012-02-11, 01:05   Link #21612
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I just don't get why people say she was abused. She seems way too fine and well balanced for a physical and mental abuse victim.
Old 2012-02-11, 01:10   Link #21613
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Definitely. It's part of her woobiefication on the fandom part, making her even more popular due to this misconception.

The closest thing I suspect is her training as I.S. Cadet Rep who took only 2 years, relative short for someone on her level of skill. While not really spartan, she must've been busy.
Old 2012-02-11, 01:11   Link #21614
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The rails don't completely close over the arm, the beam emitters actually stick out. These rails only lie on top of each other ands rely on their powerful magnetism to stick to the SR. It would probably make SR's arms a lot thicker though... at least that's the theory.

Same principle applies to the legs. The rails can detach and automatically connect to the 4 firing chambers/electromagnetic engines arrayed on the back as a booster. These when formed together compose of a collapsible vierling railgun array.

I can probably imagine a few more additional uses for the rails but these are it for now.
Old 2012-02-11, 01:13   Link #21615
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What would he even get by abusing her? I don't think that's how he gets his kicks.

Side note - Does murdering children automatically make that person an asshole victim? I wanna be sure.

Side note 2 - Your duplicate Stratos have no Aboslute Defense, right?
Old 2012-02-11, 01:14   Link #21616
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Electromagnetic booster?

@ Eras
Just for the sake of evil? Once again, fans did that to make her even more sympathetic (for lack of better word), true what he did to Charlotte is not something praiseworthy and worth WTH moment, but does not indicate complete monstrosity either.

Note: If the children in question is extremely dangerous, I can't judge, if that child is innocent, then definitely.

Note 2: anything using I.S. frame as basis has them, but their durability is questionable due to the sheer power output required.
Old 2012-02-11, 01:17   Link #21617
demino_hellsin
That one guy

ion boosters actually :|

the problem is where do I store the wire guided daggers...

the beam gauntlets can actually be doubled to have an underhand and overhands unit.
Old 2012-02-11, 01:23   Link #21618
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Any idea why he'd bang Charlotte's mom? One night stand or something?

Side note - Thinking of a way to end the PT capture scenario. Remember the Pit? Since the kid Stabbed Irish, he won by technicality. The rules are simple: Kill the winner. Whether they kill him instantly or make it slow, Irish relapses and murders the two of them when he sees it.
Old 2012-02-11, 01:34   Link #21619
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Definitely not one night stand. Either he honestly love her or just played with her, until their relationship came into fruition. IIRC, charl was banished at the age of 7, not when she's just born or before it.

Note: Please do it, and no, they're NOT complete monster, just being evil for the sake of survival and desperation.

On a slight fridge brilliance, Ichika has new headgear that cover his ears as he reached second Shift... because the Pulse-Detonation Engine is damn loud, 100 times louder than Rin's jet engine
Old 2012-02-11, 01:40   Link #21620
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Kinda makes you wonder why she was taken in if her dad didn't care about her at all. If he really didn't care, then he could've just left her.

Side note - The people who killed/tried to kill the kid were PT members. Whether the scenario is dark enough, they might even kill the people Irish non-lethally took down, making it a shoot the shaggy dog story. Unfortunately for them, they didn't think anybody would even be capable of standing to kill them, so they got killed when he lost it and slit their necks.

Side note 2 - How does Ichika go through the shift in yours? Does he still see the girl in white?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest