AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-13, 04:50   Link #1161
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well, Aiwass said that the key to saving Last Order is Index right? I'm pretty sure Accelerator thought it'll be faster to bring Last Order to Index rather than to first go to Russia, find Index, then bring her back to Academy City to see Last Order. Quite reasonable if you think about it, it's only because we know the full dangers of what's going on in Russia that's why we can tell it's a dangerous plan, but to Accelerator, how many things out there could pose a threat to him?

Maahh~ I don't get why Accelerator joined GROUP in the first place, what were the situation again back in vol 15?
Old 2009-12-13, 07:47   Link #1162
tsunade666

The god's right seat would be a threat to him. Though I doubt an ordinary saint can put up against him.

As for Index and LO. In vol 13 index already helps LO so I don't understand why it doesn't occur on accelerator. Though maybe his to beat up to remember it. As for him joining the GROUP his been threaten by the higher ups. With LO in her condition their he can't do anything.
Old 2009-12-13, 08:53   Link #1163
ykf566

If Accelerator is going alone with LO to Russia, what of the other level 0 (forgot his name)? Wasn't he also tagging along to go Russia?
Old 2009-12-13, 09:19   Link #1164
tsunade666

no they are not together. That one is with his girlfriend with the help of yandere mugino. They manage to escape krowley.
Old 2009-12-13, 09:57   Link #1165
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykf566 View Post
If Accelerator is going alone with LO to Russia, what of the other level 0 (forgot his name)? Wasn't he also tagging along to go Russia?
Hamatsura and Rikou were escape together on their own, not with Accelerator(but their destination are the same, Russia).
Old 2009-12-13, 11:52   Link #1166
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykf566 View Post
Parts 4-6 are up on Baka-Tsuki.
Thanks fo the advice.
Looks like Accelerator is a matter to speak in the thread, isn't he?
Old 2009-12-13, 15:44   Link #1167
LastResolve

Quote:
Accelerator is a matter to speak in the thread, isn't he?
more like the whole reason i registered the forums to learn more about him
Old 2009-12-13, 16:13   Link #1168
kyukyun

There's an official profile drawing of Etzali(the fake Unabara Mitsuki) on Haimura's homepage that goes along with volume 19. I'm wondering, is there anything significant he does in this novel?
Old 2009-12-13, 16:49   Link #1169
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Etzali beat up his superior back in the Aztec organization and obtain a second copy of Original Grimore. I hope his brain can take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, Aiwass said that the key to saving Last Order is Index right? I'm pretty sure Accelerator thought it'll be faster to bring Last Order to Index rather than to first go to Russia, find Index, then bring her back to Academy City to see Last Order. Quite reasonable if you think about it, it's only because we know the full dangers of what's going on in Russia that's why we can tell it's a dangerous plan, but to Accelerator, how many things out there could pose a threat to him?

Maahh~ I don't get why Accelerator joined GROUP in the first place, what were the situation again back in vol 15?
True, nothing much can threaten him in this world. But the thing is, his knowledge in the situation is very limited. Eiwas only told him that a device related to Index(Index's remote control) is in Russia, and he'll need that to save LO.

Now, how is he going to find Fianma who has th device in Russia that is so big?
How is he going to take care of LO without proper medical support wwhen sh eis already unconscious? The world outside the Academy City is at least 20 years behind in technology, how is Acceleraor going to recharge his special battery for the chalker? Hell, Eiwas even stated that Russia is now turning into a battle ground of "planetery level". How can he just go there so unprepared? Oh, did I also mention when Accelerator left the city, his belly is wide open after getting the crap beaten out of him by Eiwas?
God, that idiot.
Old 2009-12-13, 18:06   Link #1170
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Oh, did I also mention when Accelerator left the city, his belly is wide open after getting the crap beaten out of him by Eiwas?
God, that idiot.
but, it isn't a fatal wound, is it??
Old 2009-12-13, 21:17   Link #1171
RPNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
but, it isn't a fatal wound, is it??
I think what you mean to say is "Will he die a very painful death"

Still waiting to get my hands on the novels it takes forever to get them
Old 2009-12-14, 07:11   Link #1172
tsunade666

Vol 14.

Its starting to get interesting specially when touma got parachute on Italy but then again..... I don't have any clues on the amakusa's....... that ended up me going back and trying to read vol 7.
Old 2009-12-14, 08:17   Link #1173
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPNS View Post
I think what you mean to say is "Will he die a very painful death"

Still waiting to get my hands on the novels it takes forever to get them
Not really for some reason I want him alive to carry his sins.
Old 2009-12-14, 18:47   Link #1174
LastResolve

he can eventually hold the blood inside him so i believe he will survive somehow anyway who is the guy who defeated him and what power does he posses
Old 2009-12-15, 04:01   Link #1175
tsunade666

Aiwass... I'm not sure about the details but in terms of hierarchy of celestial being. His higher than fuze=kazakiri an artificial angel. And I think his link on krowley. And the whole reason of mass production of misaka's dna or so called the misaka clown is all in krowley's plan. Because he knew accelerator will be beaten like a pulp and the experiment will be canceled and due to it the clones will be distributed around the world. By doing so increasing the field of AIM. And in the field of aim the so called field where artificial angelic being exist like kazakiri and aiwass. In the anime tsushimikado hinted that krowley is plotting to build an artificial heaven. And in heaven celestial being exist. Those angels.

Maybe aiwass is something like archangel.
Old 2009-12-15, 04:46   Link #1176
LastResolve

either way i dont think that an importand character like accelarator will die yet
btw is there any info about Aristar Crowley about his power and stuff
and one more think for christ sake someone update the wiki page with newer info much people want to know :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...dex_characters
Old 2009-12-15, 07:52   Link #1177
tsunade666

I updated vol 13. I change its info about accelerator and touma being tag team. And trying to change stuff but I'm really not knowledgeable about all. Let's leave it to the pro of toaruverse.

EDIT:

reading vol 07

Let me correct about ( eiwasu ) or Aiwass. His not some type of archangel but rather the guardian angel that somehow been summed by Crowley and I'm not sure if its been summoned by the aid of the book of methods. The book itself is mystical and can't be read except for ursula aquinas.

EDIT:

again..........

I'm not sure about this but the book of methods that can't be decipher is somehow inside index or rather a copy? or they make her read it? But it looks like the original is in Roman Orthodoxy in use for war purposes.. The diabolism books inside her is the book itself. And its undecipherable book. ...............
So how come index has lot's of knowledge about the magic if the books inside her can't be read? I'm confused. And somehow the someone can read it and its ursula.... correct me here if I'm wrong kinda confusing.

EDIT:

again.........

Now I'm confused the book of method isn't in vatican library but in a museum in japan due to attracting followers?

Last edited by tsunade666; 2009-12-15 at 09:39.
Old 2009-12-15, 11:15   Link #1178
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
either way i dont think that an importand character like accelarator will die yet
btw is there any info about Aristar Crowley about his power and stuff
and one more think for christ sake someone update the wiki page with newer info much people want to know :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...dex_characters
I don't think anything is known about Aleister's powers. Well, he did appear and fight as a final hidden boss in a certain crossover game, but that couldn't be considered canon.
Old 2009-12-15, 19:22   Link #1179
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubicjack View Post
I don't think anything is known about Aleister's powers. Well, he did appear and fight as a final hidden boss in a certain crossover game, but that couldn't be considered canon.
Out of curiosity, which game are you talking about?
Old 2009-12-15, 20:54   Link #1180
Avegaille

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
Out of curiosity, which game are you talking about?
The only game where TAMNI characters appear is Cross of Venus... so that should be the only game you should look for... XD (I actually have it but I can't progress any further with it).
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen