Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-08-19, 12:38   Link #12881
peskylemur25

hi and bye
peskylemur25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 17:43   Link #12882
Kirino-chan

hi everybody^.^ i'm new in this forum but i think i'd hope to enjoy stay here as much ai i can!
Kirino-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 18:23   Link #12883
Trollzaya Orihara

Hay dere ^_^
Old 2013-08-20, 01:40   Link #12884
DarkEgo

hello there, this is a new experience for me, lets do this, ABOOYE
DarkEgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 20:51   Link #12885
aquaclaw

Hello People... I Am Aquaclaw And I Am A Gamer/Anime Fanatic... I Enjoy SAO Bleach And Naruto, I Want To Make A SAO Challenge So I Hope I Can Find A Spot To Post It To Get Some SAO Fans Into A Huge SAO Challenge Anyway, This Is All For Now... Bye!!
aquaclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 03:35   Link #12886

Hello.

I'm new here so I thought I'd make it formal. I've been watching anime for 13 years now, but this is my first time participating in a forum. I've heard great things about this forum so I decided to join.

Hope we can get along.
340.29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 00:49   Link #12887
kimchiramen

hello! always a fan of japanese manga and anime
currently watching shingeki no kyojin (i guess that's the in-thing now huh lol)
kimchiramen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 02:31   Link #12888
Vespar
*Graphic Designer

Hello everyone. Pleased to meet you.
Vespar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 09:04   Link #12889
neoparadpx

Hi everyone. Can't say am really new since I've been viewing this forum for quite a while now. I guess that would make me some sort of forum stalker.

anyway nice to meet you and we'll hopefully interact some more
neoparadpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 15:41   Link #12890
mario_zxa

Hi, I've been lurking in this forum for quite a while and it is now time to join it.

So nice to meet all of you.
mario_zxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 07:27   Link #12891
Akeno

Hi I'm from Germany and get bored just of my old anime-forum... No fun especially ecchi-fans. Just to read post from "ecchi-haters".. oh please...Now I'm here...a High School DxD Fangirl... I really enjoy to read the posts here.

sry for my english...
Akeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 10:21   Link #12892
Quester

I'm also new, passionate recent and new animes, with a large preference for magical girl / mecha / fight / fantastic / horror / paranormal / robots

I am also passionate about tokusatsu series and I collect toys ^ ^ (especially robots ^ ^)

Glad to be here ^ ^
Quester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 00:45   Link #12893
rtyui45678

hello all
been stalking the forums for a week now finally decided to join so i can join the fun discussions.
light novels ftw :d
im in ur care now
rtyui45678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 04:15   Link #12894
silverraine

Hello,

New member here, created account since June but left inactive for a while. Decided to register here due to the lack of actually decent anime discussion forums on other places in the net.

And keeping track on Saimoe as well.

I'll be in your care.
silverraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 21:46   Link #12895
Frontier

Hi, I'm Frontier!

I've been a longtime fan of the forum and just recently worked up the nerve to register and join in on the fun !

I've been a huge fan of anime since I was a kid watching classic shows on Toonami. My love of anime grew as I got older and was exposed to more genres and shows through the web. My appreciation and respect for the Japanese and their culture also grew immensely.

I don't have a favorite genre of anime, but I do tend to gravitate towards works with romance in them.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 04:55   Link #12896
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Greetings everyone! I'm Gan_HOPE326 - long time member of the Yibis forums, so if someone's been there they might know me from that .

I'm Italian but live in the UK. In my life I'm a scientist... I work as a programmer for a physics lab. I love anime since my first (horrible) Italian dubs of DBZ, followed by One Piece, followed by Bleach, followed by Fullmetal Alchemist, and then really, I kinda lost count.

My favourite genres usually are either action, sci-fi, fantasy, or anything with a decent amount of weirdness and mindfuckery in it. I have mixed feelings towards Evangelion though (despite it meeting perfectly the criteria), and this season the combined action of ServantXService and Silver Spoon is making me dangerously interested in slice of life anime. See you around!
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 20:07   Link #12897
Eragon
Still Alive

Is it me or is AS getting more traffic than usual ?

Anyway, Welcome to the forum, folks
Old 2013-09-01, 19:04   Link #12898
R.D.Blax

Hi everybody. Pleased to meet you all.
R.D.Blax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 15:45   Link #12899
jal90

Hello, people!

Well, I guess it's easy to find out but I'm a 23-year-old; coming from Spain and therefore jobless , but I'm making my way to be working in a hospital or clinical laboratory next year, as a biologist.

In the virtual world I'm quite used to forums and tend to be very active in them, this also means that I'm here for the community, not the tracker (and probably won't be able to make a good use of it). Some people may know me from MyAnimeList for instance; in fact it was there where someone talked about this forum and described it as a very nice, civil and user-friendly place. Haven't been lurking enough but it seems this comment applies quite well from what I've seen so far.

On my tastes. This will much likely be dealt with in the respective topics, but I started my anime pathway with Ghibli and am a huge fan of most (80%? For example) of the stuff that comes from this studio. On the other hand I have, I guess like anybody, some specific themes that I tend to enjoy more; psychological thriller, friendship and nostalgia, lone wolfs and losers, experimental animation, absurd comedy, coming-of-age stories, etc. If the movie or series develops one of these elements reasonably well, I'm much likely going to love it. Of course there are exceptions in every side, but as a generalization I can say it works.

My top10 series are listed in my profile so there's not much to add in here.
jal90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 21:56   Link #12900
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by jal90 View Post
Some people may know me from MyAnimeList for instance; in fact it was there where someone talked about this forum and described it as a very nice, civil and user-friendly place. Haven't been lurking enough but it seems this comment applies quite well from what I've seen so far.
And that person is right. Drop by AnimeSuki any time you're at your wits end keeping up with MAL's sarcasm. The only custom to follow is not question AnimeSuki's almighty technical programming.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members