AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-11, 04:45   Link #3521
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post

I wonder how strong is 666.
I think that he's at a similar level of power as Great Red ... maybe even slightly stronger then him, considering the fact that the God of the Bible went to the effort of weakening himself in order to seal the 666 beast and he hasn't done anything like that to Great Red.
Old 2014-03-11, 05:19   Link #3522
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that he's at a similar level of power as Great Red ... maybe even slightly stronger then him, considering the fact that the God of the Bible went to the effort of weakening himself in order to seal the 666 beast and he hasn't done anything like that to Great Red.
That's true I guess, my speculation is somehow great red and ophis was born/created to balance out 666 if he was born first or very powerful malevolent beast/being/creature.
Old 2014-03-11, 06:10   Link #3523
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Well ... while the idea of Mil-tan actually being the God of the Bible would be a pretty shocking plot twist ... I don't think that such a development is actually going to occur.

Due to a simple reason ... why would the God of the Bible fake his death, especially if we consider the fact that after he 'died', the state of Haven and the other two powers, has definitely gotten worse, to the point where they had to ally with each other and stop their war, in order to survive.
actually you gave the answer to you're own question.
he faked his own death because he knew that would shake up all 3 factions and FORCE them to work together towards peace/survival.

it's sounding more and more plausible to be honest.

Last edited by sunsengnim; 2014-03-11 at 06:23.
Old 2014-03-11, 08:01   Link #3524
sky black swordman

Quote:
It may not be that 666 (Trihexa) was stronger than Great Red but was more likely to wreak havoc on the DxD world than Great Red. With that in mind, maybe God of the Bible felt that 666 (Trihexa) was more of a potential threat to the DxD world than Great Red. Having considered all possible factors God of the Bible decided to seal 666 (Trihexa) and created the Dragon Eater (Samuel) to deal with Great Red should he become a threat.
Old 2014-03-11, 08:09   Link #3525
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
It may not be that 666 (Trihexa) was stronger than Great Red but was more likely to wreak havoc on the DxD world than Great Red. With that in mind, maybe God of the Bible felt that 666 (Trihexa) was more of a potential threat to the DxD world than Great Red. Having considered all possible factors God of the Bible decided to seal 666 (Trihexa) and created the Dragon Eater (Samuel) to deal with Great Red should he become a threat.
That include ophis correct?

Now the big question how will team dxd kill/sealed 666. What is 666 weakness.
Old 2014-03-11, 08:35   Link #3526
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I agree that God probably didn't think Great Red was a threat. Azazel has pretty much stated that none of the factions bothered with Great Red because Great Red minded his own business and just flew around the dimensional gap.

God didn't create the Dragon Eater as a weapon. It was a punishment to cause unending pain and suffering towards the being that convinced the people of Eden to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge. He punished Samael by turning Samael's own blood into poison and then sealing him into the lowest reaches of hell.
Old 2014-03-11, 08:46   Link #3527
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Bloodriver View Post
I agree that God probably didn't think Great Red was a threat. Azazel has pretty much stated that none of the factions bothered with Great Red because Great Red minded his own business and just flew around the dimensional gap.

God didn't create the Dragon Eater as a weapon. It was a punishment to cause unending pain and suffering towards the being that convinced the people of Eden to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge. He punished Samael by turning Samael's own blood into poison and then sealing him into the lowest reaches of hell.
Was it god or was it Hades that sealed samael? Is the place where samael is sealed basically in hades domain, don't think hades would simply give in to God's demand to seal samael there, unless hades himself did the sealing procedure
Old 2014-03-11, 09:26   Link #3528
DolphiNM8

666 joins Ise's harem.
Old 2014-03-11, 09:38   Link #3529
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Was it god or was it Hades that sealed samael? Is the place where samael is sealed basically in hades domain, don't think hades would simply give in to God's demand to seal samael there, unless hades himself did the sealing procedure
No idea. I believe God could have sealed Samael away himself seeing as he was stronger then Hades. Hades wouldn't have had much of a choice. Azazel also sealed Kokabiel in Cocytus (same place Samael was sealed), so I'm not really sure you need Hade's permission to use Cocytus. This was before the peace treaty so Hade's wouldn't have had to do what Azazel asked. Although, you could be right and it could have been Hades who places the seals. All it really says is that Samael's curse and poison was capable of not only effecting dragons but other beings as well, so they sealed him away. -- He was also crucified and punctured with lots of holy nails which makes me believe it was God or someone in Heaven that sealed Samael away.

Quote:
―The one who turned into a snake and made Adam and Even eat the fruit of knowledge is that. That action brought the fury of ―God from the Bible. So God started to hate snakes and dragons to the extreme. That‘s the reason why dragons are depicted as evil in many of the texts from the Church. He is a being which was made of the evil intentions of God, because of God‘s hate, a being who received many kinds of poisons and curses on his body. Naturally it is impossible for God, who is sacred, to have evil intentions. That‘s why it has intense poison. Not only can it extinguish dragons but it can affect other things besides dragons, so it was sealed in the depths of Cocytus. The curse it received from God is the ultimate dragon- slayer. That alone makes him an existence which is a brutal dragon-slayer.....!
Old 2014-03-11, 15:51   Link #3530
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphiNM8 View Post
666 joins Ise's harem.
And it's a tsundere, Issei's Harem lacks tsunderes.
Old 2014-03-11, 16:44   Link #3531
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

But hades is from a different mythology/religion from the one of the god of the bible so why they will seal it in the land of a different mythology? I dont get it
Old 2014-03-11, 16:46   Link #3532
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
And it's a tsundere, Issei's Harem lacks tsunderes.
With ravel is enough (dont steal one of the spotlights of mi fav girl)
Old 2014-03-11, 16:59   Link #3533
iqamores

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
With ravel is enough (dont steal one of the spotlights of mi fav girl)
on the trading cards her oppai is smaller than the novel.
Old 2014-03-11, 17:01   Link #3534
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqamores View Post
No one can get her breast size right, lol

About Hades, he controls the Realm of the Dead, which is probably the safest place to store a sealed threat to the rest of the DxD world. That's why Samael and Kokabiel were sealed there.
Old 2014-03-11, 17:41   Link #3535
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Quote:
But hades is from a different mythology/religion from the one of the god of the bible so why they will seal it in the land of a different mythology? I dont get it
I agree. It kind of gets confusing. Mythologies overlap a lot of times. Cocytus is the name of one of the 5 rivers in the underworld in Greek Mythology but it is the name of the 9th and lowest ring of the Underworld in the Divine Comedy (which is an epic poem written in Italian).
Old 2014-03-11, 18:08   Link #3536
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Ive read the divine comedy, a really good book/poem, ill like to see some of the punishments from the hell of this book in the realms of hades(dxd)
Old 2014-03-11, 18:10   Link #3537
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqamores View Post
I use as reference the img that I have (<~~) for the size of her boobs, and they are perfect in that way(dont make them bigger or smaller (like in the Ln))
Old 2014-03-11, 18:28   Link #3538
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
I use as reference the img that I have (<~~) for the size of her boobs, and they are perfect in that way(dont make them bigger or smaller (like in the Ln))
indeed it's like they can't make up their minds some of the trading cards have her as flat as a board and then in the light novels she's bigger then asia and smaller then xenovia kindaish in between and it's perfect but everyone doesn't seem to have gotten the message.

i think a few angry emails are in order.
Old 2014-03-11, 18:31   Link #3539
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Just in advance, do not dare to talk bad of MY cute tsundere fenix girl
Old 2014-03-11, 20:12   Link #3540
Tbolt

We are getting close the Volume 17 Tab is up on n0m@n blog.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life